Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358020 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3585 on: March 07, 2021, 02:13:26 PM »
USE COMMON SENSE

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 02:33:39 PM by delavan »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3587 on: March 11, 2021, 08:32:44 PM »
He handled that so well.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3589 on: March 21, 2021, 10:24:13 AM »
I received the first dose of the pfizer vaccine yesterday. Aside from light soreness at the injection point and some fatigue, I feel fine.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3590 on: March 21, 2021, 11:28:33 AM »
I received the first dose of the pfizer vaccine yesterday. Aside from light soreness at the injection point and some fatigue, I feel fine.

Yep, I got first Pfizer this week too. Got it in the morning, by that night I had mild aches and some chills.
Next day I was 100% fine.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3591 on: March 21, 2021, 11:44:13 AM »
I got Moderna part 1 last Sunday and basically just had 48 hrs arm soreness.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3592 on: March 21, 2021, 12:53:10 PM »
Got Pfizer, didn't feel excrement. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3593 on: March 21, 2021, 01:00:36 PM »
I'm mildly annoyed that I know so many men in their 30s-50s in the US and UK who have neither underlying conditions nor frontline jobs, who are being vaccinated at the moment. I'm probably at least two months away from being able to get it.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3594 on: March 21, 2021, 01:13:11 PM »
I'm mildly annoyed that I know so many men in their 30s-50s in the US and UK who have neither underlying conditions nor frontline jobs, who are being vaccinated at the moment. I'm probably at least two months away from being able to get it.
I'm exceedingly annoyed that restaurant/bar workers were not eligible until I was.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #3595 on: March 21, 2021, 01:14:43 PM »
I got Moderna part 1 last Sunday and basically just had 48 hrs arm soreness.

Wife got Moderna a couple months ago  and experienced the same, a sore arm the following day. Second dose was a different story for her...next day body aches and chills, but she was fine after Tylenol. It basically only lasted that second day, and then back to normal quickly.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3596 on: March 21, 2021, 01:29:42 PM »
I'm exceedingly annoyed that restaurant/bar workers were not eligible until I was.

Yeah, very different situations either side of the border. You guys are doing a free for all with large amounts of vaccine (or so it appears), while we're very tightly controlling eligible groups with much more limited supplies because we are entirely dependent upon other countries sending it to us.

All of our LTC home residents, staff and visitors are fully vaccinated, now it's anyone over the age of 75 or 80 (depending on your county) along with anyone in the 60-64 age bracket for AZ (because I believe it's not approved for anyone over 65). Their target is that every eligible adult in the province who wants a vaccine will be able to have had their first shot by June 20th, with projections that they should be able to get there earlier if supplies arrive as projected.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3597 on: March 21, 2021, 01:43:30 PM »
Yeah, very different situations either side of the border. You guys are doing a free for all with large amounts of vaccine (or so it appears), while we're very tightly controlling eligible groups with much more limited supplies because we are entirely dependent upon other countries sending it to us.

All of our LTC home residents, staff and visitors are fully vaccinated, now it's anyone over the age of 75 or 80 (depending on your county) along with anyone in the 60-64 age bracket for AZ (because I believe it's not approved for anyone over 65). Their target is that every eligible adult in the province who wants a vaccine will be able to have had their first shot by June 20th, with projections that they should be able to get there earlier if supplies arrive as projected.
I was in the correct phase to get one based on my job.  I had to search high and low to get one.  In Virginia, you pretty much had to be over 65 or a hospital worker to get one until last week.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3598 on: March 21, 2021, 02:14:48 PM »
I was in the correct phase to get one based on my job.  I had to search high and low to get one.  In Virginia, you pretty much had to be over 65 or a hospital worker to get one until last week.

DC opened up vaccines to 18-65 with qualifying medical conditions three weeks ago. Somehow restaurant/bar/delivery staff were not allowed before that despite being marked as "essential" workers.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: