Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359118 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3375 on: December 30, 2020, 10:32:49 AM »
This thread makes my poopchute hurt

Pretty much
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3376 on: December 30, 2020, 11:06:25 AM »
This thread makes my poopchute hurt

Pretty sure that’s just from your buttsex with Puck
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3377 on: December 30, 2020, 11:29:48 AM »
Still plodding away with that schtick huh. God forbid I show up to a tailgate and you insist on calling me that to my face.

I will leave in a cop car. And you will have to suck cheese dust through a straw. Fair trade. And no I'm not freaking with you.

You got a better chance of seeing god    : )

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3378 on: December 30, 2020, 01:27:48 PM »

He means all things equal, besides the buttsex
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3379 on: December 30, 2020, 02:14:48 PM »
Melanie Zanona
@MZanona
·
17h
Confirming this very, very sad news: Rep.-elect Luke Letlow has died of coronavirus.

He was 41 and had a wife & 2 small children. Was just days away from being sworn into Congress. Absolutely devastating.

I guess the 99% survival rate didn't apply to this fellow.  ::)
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3380 on: December 30, 2020, 08:25:13 PM »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3381 on: December 30, 2020, 08:44:28 PM »

I guess the 99% survival rate didn't apply to this fellow.  ::)

He died of heart failure, with COVID, not from COVID.

Amazingly the regular flu is non existent this year. Weird.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3382 on: December 30, 2020, 08:56:41 PM »
In case anyone cares what actually happened:

Letlow, 41, died at Ochsner-LSU Health Shreveport from “complications from COVID-19,” his spokesman, Andrew Bautsch, said in a statement.

Letlow was admitted to a Monroe hospital with COVID-19 symptoms on Dec. 19th before being transferred to the Shreveport hospital and moving to the intensive care unit on Dec. 23rd. Letlow is survived by his wife, Julie Barnhill Letlow, and two young children, Bautsch said.

He was in critical condition but had recently shown signs of improvement when he "apparently suffered a cardiac event this evening that was refractory to all resuscitation efforts," said Dr. G.E. Ghali, of LSU Health Shreveport.

Ghali previously said Letlow was being treated with the antiviral drug Remdesivir and steroids. Asked if Letlow had any underlying conditions that would have made his death more likely, Ghali said in a text message, "none. All COVID related."
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3383 on: December 30, 2020, 09:00:11 PM »
41 year old's die every day tho

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3384 on: December 30, 2020, 09:02:15 PM »

viruses cause heart failure exacerbations on top of obviously affecting the cardiopulmonary status of patients who already have lower functionality and reserve at baseline.......such as patients with chronic cardiac/pulmonary conditions

this is literally what's meant when people say that 'healthy' people can deal with the severity of the disease relatively okay while people with other medical conditions and comorbidities get fvcked when they come down with covid

you think you're saying something but you're not

and LMAO i just saw what sixfeetdeep posted about what actually happened

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3385 on: December 30, 2020, 09:04:43 PM »
you guys have to stop any/all retorts to people like IS. he's one of the many people with literally no medical background talking out of his derriere about a disease he has no idea about

he is going to believe what he wants to believe no matter what any of you say. he literally still parrots his 'masks dont work' BS even after a poster here literally took the time to type out an entire post citing studies that show tangible effects and benefits of wearing masks. it either went over his head or he didn't read it, but the point is, he doesn't care. he doesn't want to be shown or proven why he is wrong. he's going to believe what he wants to believe in

edit: who was this poster/where is that post? i believe it was ONS who posted it
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 09:14:31 PM by d sw0rdz »

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3386 on: December 30, 2020, 09:13:20 PM »
even after posters like badge and SFD have pointed out to him multiple reasons why focusing on the mortality rate of the disease is fvcking dumb, he still parrots it all the fvcking time

it's absolutely infurating. you absolutely cannot focus on the mortality of the disease alone to try and talk about the severity of the virus when the morbidities it causes to patients who come down with covid and end up surviving are fvcking insane. they don't die but their lives are changed and affected forever, not that this means anything to you or your dumb argument

i've been working at a place for 4 years now where the ICUs every fall/winter are packed with patients with chronic pulmonary conditions who come down with seasonal viruses and need to be admitted. i can tell you that the complications that i see due to covid are absolutely fvcking stupid in the sense that i've never seen this excrement before and this frequently with other common seasonal viruses like the flu. the cardiac, pulmonary, neurologic, renal, vascular complications that covid creates is fvcking nuts

baselessly posting the survival rate also demeans the paramount efforts hospital workers are putting in to try and save these patients, from top to bottom

you need to shut the fvck up

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #3387 on: December 30, 2020, 09:28:06 PM »
also, the effect this has on our healthcare cannot be understated. the transmission rate and case numbers are insane and hospitals have not been able to deal with the surge. this means that providers literally cannot afford the time/energy to to provide the requisite care needed to treat patients safely and appropriately, whether it's a covid patient or not.

providers are taking care of patient ratios well over the accepted safety standards, and are getting burned out and stretched thin. patient care suffers. things have to be rushed, things get missed. either too much or too little is done for a patient, both of which can be extremely dangerous. patients are triaged incorrectly and either go to the wrong place/setting or do not go to where they need to go. people suffer

alio was courageous enough to describe how the above situation literally affected the the care his sick mother-in-law received to the point where she suffered a more or less inconsequential death days into an inpatient hospital stay. alio, i'm so sorry for your loss. i can tell you that being at a hospital that has actually dealt with covid relatively well, the volume is still such that things are more or less a mess and excrement feels unsafe. i cannot and do not want to imagine what it feels like being at other places

yet here you are continually downplaying the severity of the disease over and over like it all means nothing. how much more fvcking insulting do you want to be to him?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3388 on: December 30, 2020, 09:32:36 PM »

You can't help talking out of your derriere eh.

Get educated.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3389 on: December 30, 2020, 11:10:12 PM »
It wasn't the bullet that killed jfk, just the loss of blood exacerbated by it.

He wasn't asssinated he died of hypovolemia and just happened to have a bullet in him

Tags: