Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357768 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3270 on: December 15, 2020, 09:08:34 PM »
To be fair this is more about his movie than covid.

If he gave a excrement about covid he wouldn't be filming a freaking movie. Dudes shitting gold, it's not like he's working to feed his family

He's helping to feed a lot of other people's families, is his point. No one cares about Tom Cruise's bank account, but the fact that he cares about other people's is to be commended.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #3271 on: December 15, 2020, 09:15:03 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3272 on: December 15, 2020, 09:22:33 PM »
I've kept quiet about the subject, but the Saturday after Thanksgiving my wife and I went to her 96yo grandmother's house. A weekly thing because we've been her caretakers for years.

We found her on the floor. She'd had a heart attack. The paramedics came, and she was responsive but weak. They took her to the hospital more out of caution (heart attack not yet diagnosed).

She spent 3 days in the emergency room because all the ICU beds were occupied and there was absolutely no room to admit her. Finally, on Monday afternoon they put her in a bed (non-ICU). That night (2AM Tuesday) she passed away.

We protected this woman for months. Took every freedom away from her because fuckoffs won't wear masks. And still, covid managed to (indirectly) take her from us.

If you believe covid is a hoax, if you are an anti-masker, if you think this whole thing is overhyped, or whatever--I hate you. I blame you and all like you for the loss of a woman whose last direct words to me were "I love you like a son."
Condolences, my friend.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3273 on: December 15, 2020, 09:28:33 PM »
I appreciate the sympathies guys. I posted that because I'm angry. Life is still happening outside of covid--but people who'd otherwise get necessary care aren't because clowns want to claim freedoms or act like they're intellectually superior to scientists and journalists--until they're taking up a precious hospital bed or worse, sending someone else to it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3274 on: December 16, 2020, 04:58:57 AM »
I've kept quiet about the subject, but the Saturday after Thanksgiving my wife and I went to her 96yo grandmother's house. A weekly thing because we've been her caretakers for years.

We found her on the floor. She'd had a heart attack. The paramedics came, and she was responsive but weak. They took her to the hospital more out of caution (heart attack not yet diagnosed).

She spent 3 days in the emergency room because all the ICU beds were occupied and there was absolutely no room to admit her. Finally, on Monday afternoon they put her in a bed (non-ICU). That night (2AM Tuesday) she passed away.

We protected this woman for months. Took every freedom away from her because fuckoffs won't wear masks. And still, covid managed to (indirectly) take her from us.

If you believe covid is a hoax, if you are an anti-masker, if you think this whole thing is overhyped, or whatever--I hate you. I blame you and all like you for the loss of a woman whose last direct words to me were "I love you like a son."
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandmother.  She was lucky to have y'all taking good care of her.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3275 on: December 16, 2020, 08:16:46 AM »
I appreciate the sympathies guys. I posted that because I'm angry. Life is still happening outside of covid--but people who'd otherwise get necessary care aren't because clowns want to claim freedoms or act like they're intellectually superior to scientists and journalists--until they're taking up a precious hospital bed or worse, sending someone else to it.

My condolences to you and your family
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3276 on: December 16, 2020, 09:21:06 AM »
Sorry your family went through that, Alio.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3277 on: December 16, 2020, 09:22:26 AM »
Nearing a new stimulus/relief deal, sounds like the direct payments will be smaller than last time.

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1339200703429021708?s=19

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3278 on: December 16, 2020, 09:29:24 AM »
Nearing a new stimulus/relief deal, sounds like the direct payments will be smaller than last time.

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1339200703429021708?s=19
Looking like $600 per person

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3279 on: December 16, 2020, 09:29:36 AM »
The pork they are going to add takes away from our pork.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3280 on: December 16, 2020, 10:17:27 AM »

Condolences ATF. Though poignant, take comfort in her last words to you. 

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3281 on: December 16, 2020, 10:58:37 AM »
That was a horrible story. My condolences, and you should be angry.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #3283 on: December 16, 2020, 12:23:50 PM »
Interestingly, this headline has been 'softened' from the original one that appeared in the same NYT that plops down on my driveway at 5:00 a.m. each morning.

Was: Chinese Nationalists Sneer at U.S. Troubles
Now: Chinese Combative Nationalists See A World Turning Their Way

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/world/asia/china-nationalists-covid.html

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3284 on: December 16, 2020, 02:02:39 PM »
Interestingly, this headline has been 'softened' from the original one that appeared in the same NYT that plops down on my driveway at 5:00 a.m. each morning.

Was: Chinese Nationalists Sneer at U.S. Troubles
Now: Chinese Combative Nationalists See A World Turning Their Way

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/14/world/asia/china-nationalists-covid.html
There's actually a Twitter account that tracks every edit NYT makes after publishing

@nyt_diff

Tags: