Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358028 times)

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3255 on: December 09, 2020, 07:17:58 PM »
How longs an election supposed to last?

Depends.  I'd ask big tech..not that they'd give you a straight answer.

edit: dcm: don't read into the 'elections lasting more than 4 hours' crack as anything beyond word play (was in reference to a rona vaccine side effect).
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 10:20:41 AM by delavan »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3256 on: December 10, 2020, 01:53:01 PM »
  Depends.  I'd ask big tech..not that they'd give you a straight answer.

edit: dcm: don't read into the 'elections lasting more than 4 hours' crack as anything beyond word play (was in reference to a rona vaccine side effect).

I just assumed it was autocorrect gone wrong

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3257 on: December 13, 2020, 09:12:42 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3258 on: December 13, 2020, 09:13:27 AM »
“If New Jersey was a country it would be the deadliest per capita for COVID on Earth.”

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3259 on: December 13, 2020, 09:19:15 AM »
“If New Jersey was a country it would be the deadliest per capita for COVID on Earth.”
Italian Seafood's fault
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3260 on: December 15, 2020, 09:23:37 AM »
A few weeks ago, a guy on my team at work was experiencing mild symptoms while working from home.  He had bad headaches and loss of taste/smell.  That's it though, nothing too crazy.

He started having pain in his calf that moved up to his groin.  The dude had blood clots in his legs as a long term side effect.  If his wife wasn't a nurse, he said he would've just assumed he pulled something on his Peloton and taken some Ibuprofen.

The guy is 41 years old and has to take Eliquis.

All hype. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3261 on: December 15, 2020, 09:31:01 AM »
A few weeks ago, a guy on my team at work was experiencing mild symptoms while working from home.  He had bad headaches and loss of taste/smell.  That's it though, nothing too crazy.

He started having pain in his calf that moved up to his groin.  The dude had blood clots in his legs as a long term side effect.  If his wife wasn't a nurse, he said he would've just assumed he pulled something on his Peloton and taken some Ibuprofen.

The guy is 41 years old and has to take Eliquis.

All hype. 

This is all just your opinion.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3262 on: December 15, 2020, 07:55:07 PM »
I've kept quiet about the subject, but the Saturday after Thanksgiving my wife and I went to her 96yo grandmother's house. A weekly thing because we've been her caretakers for years.

We found her on the floor. She'd had a heart attack. The paramedics came, and she was responsive but weak. They took her to the hospital more out of caution (heart attack not yet diagnosed).

She spent 3 days in the emergency room because all the ICU beds were occupied and there was absolutely no room to admit her. Finally, on Monday afternoon they put her in a bed (non-ICU). That night (2AM Tuesday) she passed away.

We protected this woman for months. Took every freedom away from her because fuckoffs won't wear masks. And still, covid managed to (indirectly) take her from us.

If you believe covid is a hoax, if you are an anti-masker, if you think this whole thing is overhyped, or whatever--I hate you. I blame you and all like you for the loss of a woman whose last direct words to me were "I love you like a son."
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3263 on: December 15, 2020, 08:17:06 PM »
I've kept quiet about the subject, but the Saturday after Thanksgiving my wife and I went to her 96yo grandmother's house. A weekly thing because we've been her caretakers for years.

We found her on the floor. She'd had a heart attack. The paramedics came, and she was responsive but weak. They took her to the hospital more out of caution (heart attack not yet diagnosed).

She spent 3 days in the emergency room because all the ICU beds were occupied and there was absolutely no room to admit her. Finally, on Monday afternoon they put her in a bed (non-ICU). That night (2AM Tuesday) she passed away.

We protected this woman for months. Took every freedom away from her because fuckoffs won't wear masks. And still, covid managed to (indirectly) take her from us.

If you believe covid is a hoax, if you are an anti-masker, if you think this whole thing is overhyped, or whatever--I hate you. I blame you and all like you for the loss of a woman whose last direct words to me were "I love you like a son."

I'm sorry this happened to your family.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3264 on: December 15, 2020, 08:25:34 PM »

That sucks Alio, sorry man.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3265 on: December 15, 2020, 08:29:04 PM »
I still think he's a piece of excrement cult leader, but a tip of my cap to Tom Cruise:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/tom-cruise-yells-mission-impossible-7-crew-covid-19-guidelines-1234854675/

Tom Cruise expressed his frustration with crew members on the set of “Mission: Impossible 7” after he saw them breaking COVID-19 guidelines, two sources close to the production confirm to Variety.

As first reported by The Sun, after Cruise saw two crew members standing too close to one another in front of a computer screen, he told the crew: “If I see you do it again you’re freaking gone.”

“You can tell it to the people who are losing their freaking homes because our industry is shut down. It’s not going to put food on their table or pay for their college education. That’s what I sleep with every night – the future of this freaking industry!” Cruise said. “So I’m sorry, I am beyond your apologies. I have told you, and now I want it, and if you don’t do it, you’re out. We are not shutting this freaking movie down! Is it understood? If I see it again, you’re freaking gone.”

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3266 on: December 15, 2020, 08:40:30 PM »

Ugh. I’m sorry man.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3267 on: December 15, 2020, 08:42:16 PM »

The US Food and Drug Administration gave emergency authorization Tuesday for a COVID-19 test that can be fully taken at home.

Other at-home tests require a prescription or require people to send test samples to a lab to get results. But the COVID-19 home test developed by Australian company Ellume is sold over-the-counter and produces results that can be read at home.

"Today's authorization is a major milestone in diagnostic testing for COVID-19," FDA Commissioner Dr. Stephen Hahn said in a written statement. "By authorizing a test for over-the-counter use, the FDA allows it to be sold in places like drug stores, where a patient can buy it, swab their nose, run the test and find out their results in as little as 20 minutes."

The test uses an analyzer that connects with a software application on a smartphone to help users perform the test and interpret results, the FDA said.

The Ellume test is an antigen test that "correctly identified 96% of positive samples and 100% of negative samples in individuals with symptoms," the FDA said.

In people without symptoms, the test correctly identified 91% of positive samples and 96% of negative samples, the FDA said.

Because the test isn't perfect, people who get a negative result should still presume they may be infected and act accordingly -- wearing a mask and keeping away from others.

Ellume expects to produce more than 3 million tests in January. When it applied for emergency use authorization, the company said it would charge $30 for the test.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #3268 on: December 15, 2020, 08:59:29 PM »

Very sorry, buddy
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3269 on: December 15, 2020, 09:05:43 PM »
I still think he's a piece of excrement cult leader, but a tip of my cap to Tom Cruise:

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/tom-cruise-yells-mission-impossible-7-crew-covid-19-guidelines-1234854675/

To be fair this is more about his movie than covid.

If he gave a excrement about covid he wouldn't be filming a freaking movie. Dudes shitting gold, it's not like he's working to feed his family

Tags: