Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358042 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3225 on: December 03, 2020, 09:58:52 PM »
While I understand your trepidation, I'm being serious.

Sent from fire adam gase.

It's appreciated. I've been forced into taking p/t matrimonial work and working in retail until I can find something more stable-but with a second shutdown of the courts on the horizon i think i'm fucked until february. How's your promotion going, I hope thus far it has been seamless and productive.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3226 on: December 03, 2020, 10:10:15 PM »
It's appreciated. I've been forced into taking p/t matrimonial work and working in retail until I can find something more stable-but with a second shutdown of the courts on the horizon i think i'm fucked until february. How's your promotion going, I hope thus far it has been seamless and productive.

Wow this is like the marriage of Carville and Matilin, who would have thunk it.

What's next? MB is going to blow IS.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3227 on: December 04, 2020, 06:59:10 AM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3228 on: December 04, 2020, 01:15:35 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #3229 on: December 04, 2020, 02:00:13 PM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/12/04/covid-conspiracy-why-people-dont-believe-deadly-pandemic-misinformation/3803737001/

Misinformation is at the heart of why people are anti-mask, anti-vax, or take the pandemic too lightly.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3232 on: December 07, 2020, 04:00:15 PM »
https://nypost.com/2020/12/05/covid-19-could-cause-erectile-dysfunction-doc-says/

Now, things are gonna get serious.  We'll have it cured in 3 weeks.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3233 on: December 07, 2020, 06:47:02 PM »
In gommunist China the government will do an armed raid on your property if they dislike your reporting on the virus

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2020/12/07/agents-raid-home-fired-florida-data-scientist-who-built-covid-19-dashboard-rebekah-jones/6482817002/

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3234 on: December 07, 2020, 06:47:09 PM »
#BREAKING: Prime Minister Trudeau says Canada will receive its first shipment of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine as early as *next week.*

Up to 249,000 doses in total will be shipped this month, given approval from Health Canada. #cdnpoli #covid19canada https://t.co/16s9xog1r5

MB will get his in 2052.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3235 on: December 08, 2020, 05:10:38 PM »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3236 on: December 08, 2020, 09:24:34 PM »
Deadliest days in US history

1) Galveston Hurricane - 8,000
2) Antietam - 3,600
3) 9/11 - 2,977
4) Last Thursday - 2,861
5) Last Wednesday - 2,762
6) Last Tuesday - 2,461
7) Last Friday - 2,439
8 Pearl Harbor - 2,403

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3237 on: December 08, 2020, 09:25:46 PM »
Deadliest days in US history

1) Galveston Hurricane - 8,000
2) Antietam - 3,600
3) 9/11 - 2,977
4) Last Thursday - 2,861
5) Last Wednesday - 2,762
6) Last Tuesday - 2,461
7) Last Friday - 2,439
8) Pearl Harbor - 2,403
Quoting for unintentional 8)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3238 on: December 09, 2020, 07:58:36 AM »
Interesting thing about the vaccine is people are terrified about taking it, and thats before the publics reporting of side effects comes out.

They've begun scheduling appointments to start receiving the vaccine as of this coming Monday for select people at my job But as of right now at least, you have to fill out all this paperwork waivers and attestations and excrement it's a little crazy. You also have to agree to let the CDC do certain follow up testing/exams on you in advance.

With the reported severe reactions (short term only with no long term effects) being around 10-15% I find it hard to imagine there not being hysteria around the vaccine (ie one report of your arm getting a lump the size of a goose egg afterwards) (and tbe vaccine itself suggesting you may have to miss work for several days after receiving it)

Obviously the vaccine itself is paramount and essential. But there's absolutely no freaking way whatsoever they end up getting close to the 60% threshold for herd immunity. Especially in people who aren't in the high risk groups, which is a large chunk of the population.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 08:02:09 AM by dcm1602 »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3239 on: December 09, 2020, 08:08:38 AM »
Interesting thing about the vaccine is people are terrified about taking it, and thats before the publics reporting of side effects comes out.

They've begun scheduling appointments to start receiving the vaccine as of this coming Monday for select people at my job But as of right now at least, you have to fill out all this paperwork waivers and attestations and excrement it's a little crazy. You also have to agree to let the CDC do certain follow up testing/exams on you in advance.

With the reported severe reactions (short term only with no long term effects) being around 10-15% I find it hard to imagine there not being hysteria around the vaccine (ie one report of your arm getting a lump the size of a goose egg afterwards) (and tbe vaccine itself suggesting you may have to miss work for several days after receiving it)

Obviously the vaccine itself is paramount and essential. But there's absolutely no freaking way whatsoever they end up getting close to the 60% threshold for herd immunity. Especially in people who aren't in the high risk groups, which is a large chunk of the population.

just rub some dirt on it, you'll be fine. Don't be a hoo-ha.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: