Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358282 times)

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3210 on: December 03, 2020, 10:23:24 AM »
Hey, how you doing?

good, how about you? hows work?

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3211 on: December 03, 2020, 10:23:50 AM »
i dont know wht the freak even happened in here tbh.

aids

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3212 on: December 03, 2020, 10:24:20 AM »

aids
This thread was sacrificed for the sake of Quinnen Williams.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3213 on: December 03, 2020, 11:06:28 AM »

aids
troypizzafire.gif

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3214 on: December 03, 2020, 11:46:57 AM »
good, how about you? hows work?

Am I stupid as excrement for still giving you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't a dig?

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3215 on: December 03, 2020, 11:57:22 AM »
I lifted the ban 2 hours ago...he needed a timeout

And I didn't pick any fights.

As I was saying, this message board mod gig is way over your head. You're clearly unqualified.

#FireMBGreen

Hiding at home would have saved a few hundred thousand American lives. There was no need for the economy to be destroyed if 1) people wore masks regularly when socializing/spending time with people and 2) federal government provided a stimulus that lasted until there was a vaccine.

This was a preventable problem that caused mass death, and every politician who was slow to shut things down, minimized the importance of mask-wearing/social distancing, and negotiated in bad faith regarding a federal stimulus bill is responsible.

The US hit a new record high in hospitalizations today even as hospitals are becoming more stringent about taking only the highest-need coronavirus cases. Over 5,000 official coronavirus deaths yesterday and today makes it the deadliest two day total so far.

Can't have it both ways. Either hiding at home (which most people had to do) would have worked (it didn't) or we didn't need to crash the economy. It didn't work, we know more now than we did in the spring as far as who is most at risk, and the survival rate is 99.9%. Also, it's a world wide problem created by China, our federal government can't balance their own budget, I don't know how you think they are supposed to support over 300 million people.

I'm firmly on the side of MB and Cato in the mask debate, but Seafood getting banned is ridiculous, especially when MB picked the fight himself. This board has like 15 posters, why are we banning people for no reason.

To be clear, I'm not some anti mask militant. I was probably among the first to start using them because I have a (side) job delivering food and I coach my daughter's softball team. So I wasn't about to have our restaurant shut down or kids thrown off the field over a mask because some crybaby like MB reports us while delivering dinner to his fat derriere while he's home clamoring for grown men to be fired from their jobs. I even ordered a 3-pack of Jets masks this summer to wear on game days, which has been oddly fitting.

That said, I stand by my "mask nazis" comment, even more so now. We've created a culture of busy bodies who think it's their job to tell everyone else how to live. If someone says or does something you don't like and it upsets you, it doesn't mean they are dangerous and need to be silenced. It means you're a hoo-ha and need to mind your own freaking business.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3216 on: December 03, 2020, 12:11:09 PM »
As I was saying, this message board mod gig is way over your head. You're clearly unqualified.

#FireMBGreen

Can't have it both ways. Either hiding at home (which most people had to do) would have worked (it didn't) or we didn't need to crash the economy. It didn't work, we know more now than we did in the spring as far as who is most at risk, and the survival rate is 99.9%. Also, it's a world wide problem created by China, our federal government can't balance their own budget, I don't know how you think they are supposed to support over 300 million people.

To be clear, I'm not some anti mask militant. I was probably among the first to start using them because I have a (side) job delivering food and I coach my daughter's softball team. So I wasn't about to have our restaurant shut down or kids thrown off the field over a mask because some crybaby like MB reports us while delivering dinner to his fat derriere while he's home clamoring for grown men to be fired from their jobs. I even ordered a 3-pack of Jets masks this summer to wear on game days, which has been oddly fitting.

That said, I stand by my "mask nazis" comment, even more so now. We've created a culture of busy bodies who think it's their job to tell everyone else how to live. If someone says or does something you don't like and it upsets you, it doesn't mean they are dangerous and need to be silenced. It means you're a hoo-ha and need to mind your own freaking business.
I'm past this...

I built the technical infrastructure that runs this site, that's why I'm an admin here.

If you don't like it...you can leave anytime. If you're going to continue to be an "i must respond" POS, then ill help you out the door.

Enough is enough.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3217 on: December 03, 2020, 12:38:55 PM »
Am I stupid as excrement for still giving you the benefit of the doubt that this isn't a dig?
While I understand your trepidation, I'm being serious.

Sent from fire adam gase.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3218 on: December 03, 2020, 12:46:10 PM »
Kyle Griffin
@kylegriffin1
 · 1h
Dr. Fauci says he's staying on in the new Biden administration.

*golf clap*
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3219 on: December 03, 2020, 01:03:07 PM »
#FireMBGreen

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3220 on: December 03, 2020, 01:09:49 PM »

Also, it's a world wide problem created by China, our federal government can't balance their own budget, I don't know how you think they are supposed to support over 300 million people.

A lot to unpack here

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3221 on: December 03, 2020, 01:11:00 PM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3222 on: December 03, 2020, 01:11:32 PM »
Qanon take: the secret tribunals sentenced them to lethal injection on national television

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1334489591986991112?s=19

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #3223 on: December 03, 2020, 01:12:40 PM »
Go for it.
Countries don't create viruses and federal budgets of sovereign nations with fiat currency don't require balancing, they literally don't.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #3224 on: December 03, 2020, 01:42:05 PM »
Soros.

Tags: