Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357954 times)

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3180 on: December 02, 2020, 05:27:38 PM »
have a nice vacation.

You really are pathetic.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3181 on: December 02, 2020, 05:46:08 PM »
You really are pathetic.

perhaps you should take your talents over to parler to be with your kind.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 05:47:54 PM by MBGreen »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3182 on: December 02, 2020, 05:55:54 PM »

perhaps you should take your talents over to parler to be with your kind.
That's racist

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3183 on: December 02, 2020, 06:06:48 PM »
That's racist

since when is "triggered little MAGA faggots" considered a race?
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3184 on: December 02, 2020, 06:10:27 PM »
According to my trans atheist islamunist professor of Critical Race Theory at Saul Alinsky University in (((Chicago))).

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3185 on: December 02, 2020, 06:13:43 PM »

There it is! A homophobic epithet from the fathead when he gets all upset. Why am I not surprised considering last time it was a racist comment. freaking demented bigot.

The whole Parler "controversy" (fwiw, it sucks, I don't know why Bongino couldn't have paid a better developer) is SO predictable by the way.

Its amazing how a completely useless retard like yourself can say something like, "lol facebook is a private company go somewhere else" (which is ironic in one sense given the hatred of free markets that about 8 out of 10 making that comment have, on top of it not even being directly applicable in this case) in one breath and then of course attack Parler for being the echo chamber that your ilk wanted. Bonus points because of course its somehow racist. How typical.

Anyway stupid, carry on banning people when they push back after you lob extremely personal comments like the little freaking bitch who can dish it out but can't take it like you are.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3186 on: December 02, 2020, 06:19:08 PM »
There it is! A homophobic epithet from the fathead when he gets all upset. Why am I not surprised considering last time it was a racist comment. freaking demented bigot.

The whole Parler "controversy" (fwiw, it sucks, I don't know why Bongino couldn't have paid a better developer) is SO predictable by the way.

Its amazing how a completely useless retard like yourself can say something like, "lol facebook is a private company go somewhere else" (which is ironic in one sense given the hatred of free markets that about 8 out of 10 making that comment have, on top of it not even being directly applicable in this case) in one breath and then of course attack Parler for being the echo chamber that your ilk wanted. Bonus points because of course its somehow racist. How typical.

Anyway stupid, carry on banning people when they push back after you lob extremely personal comments like the little freaking bitch who can dish it out but can't take it like you are.

You're an angry little dwarf tonight. Grrrrr. lol

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3187 on: December 02, 2020, 06:24:58 PM »
It's on sale

Sent from fire adam gase.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #3188 on: December 02, 2020, 06:54:53 PM »

Dropping "retard" in a post mewling about racist and homophobic rhetoric.  Pure mj.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #3189 on: December 02, 2020, 07:39:47 PM »
Dropping "retard" in a post mewling about racist and homophobic rhetoric.  Pure mj.

STOP THE GROUPTHINK!!!
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3190 on: December 02, 2020, 07:41:08 PM »
You're an angry little dwarf tonight. Grrrrr. lol

Such an unbelievable comment given your behavior over the last couple of pages on this thread.

Who the freak are you?

Nice equivalence by the way. It's a word I should've avoided in hindsight but freaking aye stretch harder to try and make a point.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3191 on: December 02, 2020, 07:43:56 PM »
Such an unbelievable comment given your behavior over the last couple of pages on this thread.

Who the freak are you?

Nice equivalence by the way. It's a word I should've avoided in hindsight but freaking aye stretch harder to try and make a point.
Hello.

Sent from fire adam gase.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3192 on: December 02, 2020, 07:45:32 PM »

How did you survive such a devastating blow to your mental state? Your intestinal fortitude is remarkable.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #3193 on: December 02, 2020, 08:33:25 PM »
I'm just glad you guys poisoned this thread with this nonsense instead of Quinnen. Leave Quinnen alone.

I'm firmly on the side of MB and Cato in the mask debate, but Seafood getting banned is ridiculous, especially when MB picked the fight himself. This board has like 15 posters, why are we banning people for no reason.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3194 on: December 02, 2020, 08:39:04 PM »
I'm just glad you guys poisoned this thread with this nonsense instead of Quinnen. Leave Quinnen alone.

I'm firmly on the side of MB and Cato in the mask debate, but Seafood getting banned is ridiculous, especially when MB picked the fight himself. This board has like 15 posters, why are we banning people for no reason.
I lifted the ban 2 hours ago...he needed a timeout

And I didn't pick any fights.

Tags: