Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358070 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #3150 on: December 01, 2020, 03:14:45 PM »
Always fun when you tell other people to educate themselves.

Yeah, the blame can't be on politicians who set terrible policy and don't follow their own orders. It has to be people who dispute the almighty groupthink. Cuomo killed more people than anyone by sending infected patients into nursing homes, so pardon me if I don't listen to him or Murphy or fake Pat Riley in CA. No thanks.

you are a freaking idiot

MB is a mod and he started all this excrement because he can't tolerate someone with a different view than his own. I say he shouldn't be a mod and we change his username to Coach Gase.

No..you continued on with it because you have a problem with being wrong.  I don't need you spreading false bullshit on this board.  Like Andrew Ryan said, it's not a matter of opinion.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #3151 on: December 01, 2020, 03:37:32 PM »
Y'know seatbelts cost more lives than they save

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #3152 on: December 01, 2020, 03:43:46 PM »
Look I hate masks, is there anyone that actually likes wearing one? For freak sake just wear it until the virus abates for whatever reason. Short of Doc here I wear a mask way more than any of you so STFU already.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3153 on: December 01, 2020, 03:50:40 PM »
Look I hate masks, is there anyone that actually likes wearing one? For freak sake just wear it until the virus abates for whatever reason. Short of Doc here I wear a mask way more than any of you so STFU already.

We all wear them, I just happen to think they are pointless, like using a chain link fence to keep flies out. For whatever reason MB can't stand the fact that I have a different opinion than him, so freak him, I don't care.

The fix is a vaccine, which is on the way. It's not shutting down businesses, destroying the economy, hiding at home and wearing underwear or bandannas on your face.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3154 on: December 01, 2020, 03:52:48 PM »

Nobody likes to wear one. I know I hate it.

But it's the retards that don't understand the "short term pain" aspect...and continue to prolong us having to wear one is what's seriously irritating.  Just wear it, and let's get the freak out of this pandemic.

IS needs to start listening to health professionals and stop blaming politicians.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:01:30 PM by MBGreen »
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #3155 on: December 01, 2020, 03:54:28 PM »
Nobody likes to wear one. I know I hate it.

But it's the retards that don't understand the "short term pain" aspect...and continue to prolong us having to wear one is what's seriously irritating.  Just wear it, and let's the freak out of this pandemic.

IS needs to start listening to health professionals and stop blaming politicians.

At what point did I ever say I don't wear them, dummy? Health professionals have all different opinions, by the way, which is the nature of, you know, science.

And you can directly attribute a majority of the deaths in NY directly to #KillerCuomo for sending patients into nursing homes after Trump sent him a navy ship and set up a hospital at Javits.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3156 on: December 01, 2020, 03:55:50 PM »
We all wear them, I just happen to think they are pointless, like using a chain link fence to keep flies out. For whatever reason MB can't stand the fact that I have a different opinion than him, so freak him, I don't care.

The fix is a vaccine, which is on the way. It's not shutting down businesses, destroying the economy, hiding at home and wearing underwear or bandannas on your face.

They're not pointless.  Stop cherrypicking medical advice.  Those same people that are bringing you the vaccine you're waiting for are the same people telling you that masks are essential during this pandemic.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3157 on: December 01, 2020, 03:57:41 PM »
At what point did I ever say I don't wear them, dummy? Health professionals have all different opinions, by the way, which is the nature of, you know, science.

And you can directly attribute a majority of the deaths in NY directly to #KillerCuomo for sending patients into nursing homes after Trump sent him a navy ship and set up a hospital at Javits.

You don't know excrement....which you clearly have demonstrated on multiple levels here

lol Cuomo.  DON'T WEAR MASK, POLITICIAN BAD

jesus christ

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3158 on: December 01, 2020, 04:02:36 PM »
You don't know excrement....which you clearly have demonstrated on multiple levels here

lol Cuomo.  DON'T WEAR MASK, POLITICIAN BAD

jesus christ

He's right about Cuomo sending back sick patients to nursing homes. It was a patently stupid move. Cuomo is so condescending we will probably never get the answer as to why this move happened..
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #3159 on: December 01, 2020, 04:07:28 PM »
He's right about Cuomo sending in sick patients to nursing homes. It was a patently stupid move.

what does that have to do with wearing a mask?

The premier of my Province cut health care considerably over the last few years here....basically closed 3 hospitals.  Very dumb move, especially now.  Does that mean i shouldn't wear a mask because he was responsible for our Chief Health Officer mandating mask usage in public spaces?

SORRY GAIZ...CAN'T WEAR A MASK BECAUSE PALLISTER CUT HEALTH CARE RESOURCES. HE'S OBVIOUSLY WRONG ABOUT MASKS DAAAAAHHHHHH

What a stupid stance to take

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3160 on: December 01, 2020, 04:12:45 PM »
what does that have to do with wearing a mask?

The premier of my Province cut health care considerably over the last few years here....basically closed 3 hospitals.  Very dumb move, especially now.  Does that mean i shouldn't wear a mask because he was responsible for our Chief Health Officer mandating mask usage in public spaces?

SORRY GAIZ...CAN'T WEAR A MASK BECAUSE PALLISTER CUT HEALTH CARE RESOURCES. HE'S OBVIOUSLY WRONG ABOUT MASKS DAAAAAHHHHHH

What a stupid stance to take

I have no idea there, you have to ask him what the point was.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3161 on: December 01, 2020, 04:38:04 PM »

They're not pointless.  Stop cherrypicking medical advice.  Those same people that are bringing you the vaccine you're waiting for are the same people telling you that masks are essential during this pandemic.

He's not cherrypicking excrement, and as usual you're acting like a complete clown when being challenged on anything remotely counter to your sociopolitical view. Walk back that stupid comment about a job the same way you try to either minimize or walk any of the ugly (sometimes racist) excrement that comes out of your mouth whenever Grand Poobah MB points the finger to let the other body snatchers know that someone isn't one of them.

*Chefs kiss*

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3162 on: December 01, 2020, 04:44:37 PM »
He's not cherrypicking excrement, and as usual you're acting like a complete clown when being challenged on anything remotely counter to your sociopolitical view. Walk back that stupid comment about a job the same way you try to either minimize or walk any of the ugly (sometimes racist) excrement that comes out of your mouth whenever Grand Poobah MB points the finger to let the other body snatchers know that someone isn't one of them.

*Chefs kiss*

Amazing contribution. You've totally convinced me with this sound argument.

Do you have anything that actually supports this viewpoint(the mask, we know mb is a queynte)? I'd love to read it.
Sent from fire adam gase.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 04:57:43 PM by IATA »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #3163 on: December 01, 2020, 05:06:42 PM »
Amazing contribution. You've totally convinced me with this sound argument.

Do you have anything that actually supports this viewpoint(the mask, we know mb is a queynte)? I'd love to read it.
Sent from fire adam gase.

I'm not looking to make a sound argument, nor impress anyone least of all you. The idea that there isn't significant questions as to the efficacy of masks to the point that any heretic should have extremely personal excrement said to them is ridiculous.

And I'm mask agnostic to the point that I wear the freaking thing, but JFC, the ridiculousness of going after someones freaking job on a message board.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #3164 on: December 01, 2020, 05:10:42 PM »
I'm not looking to make a sound argument, nor impress anyone least of all you. The idea that there isn't significant questions as to the efficacy of masks to the point that any heretic should have extremely personal excrement said to them is ridiculous.

And I'm mask agnostic to the point that I wear the freaking thing, but JFC, the ridiculousness of going after someones freaking job on a message board.

He does have a job besides delivering pizza.

Tags: