Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357444 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2955 on: November 02, 2020, 06:17:30 PM »
HARTFORD, Conn. (WTNH) — Governor Ned Lamont has announced that Connecticut is rolling back to Phase 2.1 at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 6.

Lamont said due to an increase in COVID-19 cases, he is issuing mandatory changes to restaurants, event venues, performing arts, movie theaters and religious gatherings.

“We do have the ability to control the spread,” Lamont said. “We do have the ability to bend the curve, and we will do everything we can in our power to do that.”

He said restaurants will be moving back to 50% capacity with a maximum of eight people per table. Indoor dining will close by 9:30 p.m.; however, takeout and delivery will be allowed past that time.

Event venues must now cap indoor capacity at 25 and outdoor at 50. Movie theaters and performing arts will be capped at 100 people.

Religious gatherings will move back to 50% capacity with a maximum of 100 people. Virtual services are encouraged.

Cue Trump supporters blocking the streets.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2956 on: November 02, 2020, 06:19:56 PM »
Cue Trump supporters blocking the streets.

I invite them to block Albany Ave into Hartford. That street produces 2 bodies a night
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2957 on: November 02, 2020, 06:53:36 PM »
I invite them to block Albany Ave into Hartford. That street produces 2 bodies a night

at some point within the next couple of months i need to go to new haven and get me some new haven pizza

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2958 on: November 02, 2020, 07:16:32 PM »
at some point within the next couple of months i need to go to new haven and get me some new haven pizza

Pepe’s
Sally’s
Modern

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2960 on: November 05, 2020, 11:10:32 PM »
Italy
The leaders of Italian regions entering partial lockdown on Friday have lambasted the government’s new tiered system, which has categorised some areas with the lowest rates of Covid-19 in the country as high-risk red zones.
The row, which is expected to provoke more protests against restrictions in the coming days, erupted as Italy registered 34,505 new coronavirus infections on Thursday and 445 fatalities - the highest daily death toll since 23 April.
Covid-19 deaths in Italy since the start of the pandemic are the highest in mainland Europe and now stand at 40,192.
The restrictions, which will be in place until 3 December, are said to have been determined by the rate of Covid-19 transmission, the number of infections and people with symptoms and the availability of hospital beds.
Italy’s prime minister, Giuseppe Conte, said intensive care capacity would be at risk in 15 of Italy’s 20 regions within a few weeks unless new measures were enacted.

Greece
Greece’s prime minister, Kyriakos Mitsotakis, said on Thursday that the resurgence of the virus required a three-week national lockdown that would begin at 6am on Saturday. The country recorded 2,646 new infections and 18 deaths on Wednesday, up sharply from last week. The virus has killed 673 people in Greece among almost 47,000 infected.
“It was a difficult decision … but measures must be taken for three weeks to overcome this second wave,” Mitsotakis told a videoconference on Thursday. Under the measures, Greeks can leave their homes only if they receive authorisation after making an official request by phone or SMS. Only essential shops, including supermarkets and pharmacies, will be open.
Unlike the previous six-week lockdown that began in late March, however, kindergartens and primary schools will remain open. Secondary school pupils will be taught remotely. University students are already doing online classes.

Germany
Germany’s national disease control centre, the Robert Koch Institute, said 19,990 infections had been confirmed over the past 24 hours, topping the previous record of 19,059 on Saturday. The country has now recorded 597,583 cases and 10,930 deaths. A four-week partial shutdown took effect on Monday. Bars, restaurants and leisure and sports facilities are closed and new contact restrictions have been imposed. Shops and schools remain open.

Poland
Poland reported 27,143 new cases on Thursday, well up on the 24,692 reported on Wednesday. The government is expected to announce new restrictions to try to contain the second wave of Covid-19.

Spain
Spain, which is under curfew after the declaration of a state of emergency, reported 21,908 new cases on Thursday, and 368 new deaths – the highest daily death toll to date in the second wave. The country now has a total of 1,306,316 cases.

France
In France, which is already in a month-long national lockdown intended to put “a brutal brake” on the virus, the mayor of Paris announced that some shops that sell takeaway alcohol and food will be forced to close at 10pm to prevent further contagion.
France’s public health agency said on Wednesday that there had been more than 40,500 new infections in 24 hours and 385 deaths in hospital. The overall French death toll stands at 38,674, and there are 4,089 people in intensive care. The country has 6,400 intensive care beds available nationwide.

-The Guardian

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2961 on: November 06, 2020, 09:03:12 PM »
Over 120,000 new cases today. USA! USA! USA!
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2962 on: November 07, 2020, 06:06:43 PM »
Biden announced that he has formed a coronavirus task force headed by Mike Pence...... I'm kidding, it's headed by 3 people who aren't morons.

CNN: Biden to announce coronavirus task force as part of presidential transition.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/07/politics/transition-biden-coronavirus-task-force/index.html

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2963 on: November 07, 2020, 06:17:31 PM »
Presumably he will be keeping Fauci?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2964 on: November 07, 2020, 06:34:12 PM »
Presumably he will be keeping Fauci?
I would imagine he would damn near blow him to stay on.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2967 on: November 09, 2020, 08:00:11 AM »
-Highly effective vaccine on the way next year
-DOW up 6%. 
-Jets headed to 0-16 and #1 overall
-Trump dumped
-Gase soon to be dumped

Let's go to Ricks!

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2968 on: November 09, 2020, 08:07:40 AM »
-Highly effective vaccine on the way next year
-DOW up 6%. 
-Jets headed to 0-16 and #1 overall
-Trump dumped
-Gase soon to be dumped

Let's go to Ricks!

I have to take a Trump Dump in a few minutes.  #GetTheFebreez
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

Tags: