Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357497 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2835 on: September 02, 2020, 12:13:04 PM »

80 year old woman isn't afraid. Unless she knows something.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2836 on: September 02, 2020, 02:01:28 PM »

80 year old woman isn't afraid. Unless she knows something.
Or she's an entitled moron

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2837 on: September 02, 2020, 02:10:52 PM »
Or she's an entitled moron

This is the correct answer. It has been the case her entire career.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2838 on: September 02, 2020, 02:22:41 PM »
Mmm them titties tho
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2839 on: September 02, 2020, 03:25:28 PM »

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2840 on: September 02, 2020, 03:36:43 PM »
Mmm them titties tho

You're not Big Blocker, are you?
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2841 on: September 02, 2020, 04:33:19 PM »
You're not Big Blocker, are you?
I’ll assume the Big Blocker title if I can take a run at those funbags
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2842 on: September 02, 2020, 05:29:35 PM »
I’ll assume the Big Blocker title if I can take a run at those funbags

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2844 on: September 02, 2020, 08:02:54 PM »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

ons

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #2846 on: September 04, 2020, 11:21:32 PM »
https://twitter.com/yellingatwind/status/1301588828860235777?s=19

My wife is a teacher - her school district hired a retired family medicine doctor who has adult children to 'consult' them on their opening plan. After months of administrators and this doctor planning, they never figured out things like: how will students drink water during the day, or what should teachers do with students who don't wear masks/wear them improperly, or who will teach the kids who choose not to come in?

At a recent school board meeting, after being asked those types of questions by the union officials, the doctor's final word was, "You can trust us to figure things out when we get there, you're going to be surprised by how well it goes."

Coincidentally, a decent number of teachers in this relatively small district have quit in the past two weeks, for some reason. And there is suddenly a substitute teacher shortage with three days until school is opened. Everyone's really excited about being surprised by how well it goes.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2847 on: September 04, 2020, 11:26:55 PM »
My wife is a teacher - her school district hired a retired family medicine doctor who has adult children to 'consult' them on their opening plan. After months of administrators and this doctor planning, they never figured out things like: how will students drink water during the day, or what should teachers do with students who don't wear masks/wear them improperly, or who will teach the kids who choose not to come in?

At a recent school board meeting, after being asked those types of questions by the union officials, the doctor's final word was, "You can trust us to figure things out when we get there, you're going to be surprised by how well it goes."

Coincidentally, a decent number of teachers in this relatively small district have quit in the past two weeks, for some reason. And there is suddenly a substitute teacher shortage with three days until school is opened. Everyone's really excited about being surprised by how well it goes.

JFC
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2848 on: September 05, 2020, 06:55:40 AM »

Yeeks!
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2849 on: September 08, 2020, 12:29:26 PM »
Scott Gottlieb, MD:  New analysis on Covid spread triggered by Sturgis event and implicated in the current epidemic in South Dakota. The estimates in this paper, if confirmed, would place Sturgis as the largest studied super spreading event in U.S.

New @SDSUCHEPS paper by Dhaval Dave @FriedsonAndrew @Drew_McNichols & Joe Sabia ("Contagion Externality of Super-spreader") finds Sturgis Motorcycle Rally was a local & nationwide spreader of COVID-19. Estimated public health cost: ~$12B

See: https://t.co/uByz9ja6hL https://t.co/jdLlLkwRek

Tags: