Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357614 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2790 on: August 27, 2020, 05:08:37 PM »
I really hope your ignorant refusal to actually look at the facts of a global pandemic doesn’t lead to someone else’s death.

What facts have you looked at? If you're afraid, stay home.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2791 on: August 27, 2020, 05:09:55 PM »
If China can survive a 76 day lockdown, so can you.

China welded people into their buildings and let them starve to death. Don't tell LeBron though, he's only against oppression here.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2792 on: August 27, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
Now I see.

Dumbest post of the thread, by the way, not counting MB posts of course.

You show the champions some respect.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2793 on: August 27, 2020, 05:10:50 PM »
China welded people into their buildings and let them starve to death.

Did your GOP pamphlet tell you that? #Facts
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2794 on: August 27, 2020, 05:15:05 PM »
To me, the big issue is that the people who make poor choices aren't the only ones who deal with the consequences.  If the person who went bar hopping without a mask got it and died without infecting anyone, there would be less drama about it.  Also death isn't the only problem. Many are having chronic issues leftover from fighting the disease.  No one gives a excrement about a drunk driver that dies in an accident until they kill someone else.

I'm not advocating shutting down everything. 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 05:17:56 PM by bojanglesman »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2795 on: August 27, 2020, 05:19:27 PM »
To me, the big issue is that the people who make poor choices aren't the only ones who deal with the consequences.  If the person who went bar hopping without a mask got it and died without infecting anyone, there would be less drama about it.  Also death isn't the only problem. Many are having chronic issues leftover from fighting the disease.  No one gives a excrement about a drunk driver that dies in an accident until they kill someone else.

Bingo

Plus the "if your afraid, stay home" narrative is the most ignorant attitude anyone could possibly take.  Imagine being that big of a piece of excrement and still believing you're a good person. 
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2796 on: August 27, 2020, 05:21:20 PM »
What facts have you looked at? If you're afraid, stay home.

Aside from the ones I already presented?
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2797 on: August 27, 2020, 05:23:51 PM »

I'm not advocating shutting down everything. 

I think this is where most rational people are at. Some of us need to work or the rest of you are going to starve, that's just the reality of it. I also think there's a great deal of politics at work, at least here in the US. There are people who don't want this to go away, and any suggestion that it could is met with anger and dismissed. Including here.

Bingo

Plus the "if your afraid, stay home" narrative is the most ignorant attitude anyone could possibly take.  Imagine being that big of a piece of excrement and still believing you're a good person. 

Easy to say when you live in Winnipeg, among cattle who don't want to get within 6 feet of you in the first place.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2798 on: August 27, 2020, 05:25:48 PM »
I think this is where most rational people are at. Some of us need to work or the rest of you are going to starve, that's just the reality of it. I also think there's a great deal of politics at work, at least here in the US. There are people who don't want this to go away, and any suggestion that it could is met with anger and dismissed. Including here.

Easy to say when you live in Winnipeg, among cattle who don't want to get within 6 feet of you in the first place.

Are you really this stupid?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2799 on: August 27, 2020, 05:27:10 PM »
Speaking of beef that doesn't go near MB, has Arby's open back up in Winnipeg?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2800 on: August 27, 2020, 05:28:02 PM »
Speaking of beef that doesn't go near MB, has Arby's open back up in Winnipeg?

gone forever....

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2801 on: August 27, 2020, 05:28:34 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2802 on: August 27, 2020, 05:28:41 PM »
In fairness, I think there's definitely a subset of people who are absolutely freaking loving the fact that everyone else has been having to live the same sad, lonely, shut in existence that they choose to, who have taken huge amounts of pleasure in dictating to others on a daily basis what terrible people they are if they aren't living in the same castle of fear, and who would really rather this didn't finish.

That doesn't mean that "freak you I'm just going to pretend it doesn't exist" is an appropriate response though.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2803 on: August 27, 2020, 05:30:18 PM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2804 on: August 27, 2020, 05:33:40 PM »
Seafood sanitizes his earring on an hourly basis.

Tags: