Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358204 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2775 on: August 27, 2020, 04:10:40 PM »
You people??? Hey. :D

Fauci looks more and more like a fraud the longer we see him, but that's probably to be expected from a 50 year Washington bureaucrat. If the doctors who spoke out were wrong, why weren't they just answered for everyone to see? Why are they silenced? Because a drug that was approved 60 years ago and is dirt cheap doesn't benefit the people who have you hiding in your home.

https://twitter.com/ebtapper/status/1289326651201880065

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2776 on: August 27, 2020, 04:10:44 PM »
It worked when it was necessary, which it is no longer and hasn't been for a while. We have testing, knowledge, treatments that for some reason get pulled off the Internet, the hospitals are not, and were never, overrun. "Flatten the curve" was for when the curve was going up, look at it now.

Look up the numbers from H1N1. You've lost all perspective to the point where an opinion you don't like is considered "dangerous". That's what's dangerous--on a discussion board in a supposedly free country.

Speaking of which....

When you can't form a coherent thought and the facts don't support you, shut down opposing speech. Fear not, mj is not a doctor with a solution who must be silenced. He's a Devils fan, we boycotted the playoffs before it was cool.

I don’t know how you swallow all of this false information and the regurgitate it back up here.

If people are still dying from the disease than it is not over. If people are still hospitalized with the disease, then it is not over. The virus is still present in the population and if the infected interact with non-infected people, they spread the disease.

We have no viable treatments. The latest plasma treatment has been shown to work intermittently on patients at best.

H1N1 had a much shorter incubation period ranging from 1 day to 1 week, as opposed to COVID-19’s two week period, so it was easier to trace and contain than COVID-19. We also had a federal administration that took the disease much more seriously. Globally, the pharmaceutical community was able to develop a vaccine in much shorter order. This is not the same as H1N1.

Masking your willful ignorance as free speech under attack is an appalling appeal to patriotism. It’s a repugnant tactic that you need to stop utilizing.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2777 on: August 27, 2020, 04:18:35 PM »
and again, the way nba players deal with a white boy being called a 'white boy' on camera sets no fckin example and is in no way applicable to the situation blacks in america face. you say you're not doing something but you're actually doing something

The situation blacks in America face? Again, you want to act like the Civil War and civil rights never happened. We've gotten to the point where criminals become instant martyrs and cities are burned down because they don't listen to the police like everyone else.

I don’t know how you swallow all of this false information and the regurgitate it back up here.

If people are still dying from the disease than it is not over. If people are still hospitalized with the disease, then it is not over. The virus is still present in the population and if the infected interact with non-infected people, they spread the disease.

We have no viable treatments. The latest plasma treatment has been shown to work intermittently on patients at best.

H1N1 had a much shorter incubation period ranging from 1 day to 1 week, as opposed to COVID-19’s two week period, so it was easier to trace and contain than COVID-19. We also had a federal administration that took the disease much more seriously. Globally, the pharmaceutical community was able to develop a vaccine in much shorter order. This is not the same as H1N1.

Masking your willful ignorance as free speech under attack is an appalling appeal to patriotism. It’s a repugnant tactic that you need to stop utilizing.

People die from all kids of excrement all the time, so by your standard nothing is ever over. Hide in your house if you want, you probably won't be missed.

And I'm going to keep talking, sorry. Unless MB sobers up and bans me too, I'll go somewhere else and continue.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2778 on: August 27, 2020, 04:19:13 PM »
i am not trying to be mean. you deliver food, you have treated 0 patients with coronavirus, you've seen multiple videos from whackadoo doctors on social media spreading unscientific information about coronavirus that have no backing by any sort of evidence-based medicine, and you know one guy that died from covid. you stand on strong, objective ground when you make the proclamations about the virus that you do

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2779 on: August 27, 2020, 04:23:53 PM »
i am not trying to be mean. you deliver food, you have treated 0 patients with coronavirus, you've seen multiple videos from whackadoo doctors on social media spreading unscientific information about coronavirus that have no backing by any sort of evidence-based medicine, and you know one guy that died from covid. you stand on strong, objective ground when you make the proclamations about the virus that you do

Ok, for starters delivering is a side job, so let's get that out of the way. I've been in my real job for 18 years and in advertising for 30. I put my family before money so I do a side job which keeps me in my hometown. I mean, I don't think you're being mean, but you appear to have gotten your information from MB which is never a good thing.

Are you a doctor? If not, then like you (I assume) I read, listen, evaluate the information at hand. Numbers have gone down dramatically as knowledge is gained, testing improved, treatments used and evaluated.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2780 on: August 27, 2020, 04:30:08 PM »
Ok, for starters delivering is a side job, so let's get that out of the way. I've been in my real job for 18 years and in advertising for 30. I put my family before money so I do a side job which keeps me in my hometown. I mean, I don't think you're being mean, but you appear to have gotten your information from MB which is never a good thing.

Are you a doctor? If not, then like you (I assume) I read, listen, evaluate the information at hand. Numbers have gone down dramatically as knowledge is gained, testing improved, treatments used and evaluated.

i am a doctor, i work in the hardest hit covid hospital in pennsylvania, i have treated countless covid patients, i myself got covid from my work.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2781 on: August 27, 2020, 04:30:54 PM »
it's not going to be enough, there is a group of people that want to believe in something and they'll believe in it no matter what

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2782 on: August 27, 2020, 04:35:50 PM »

You know you live in America, right?  I could see how you might get confused.  If you think your numbers are going down and you have containment....then god help you.

There are no known treatments for Covid.  Unless you count the bleach your fearless leader was spouting off about earlier in the spring....then god help you once more.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2783 on: August 27, 2020, 04:36:33 PM »
i am a doctor, i work in the hardest hit covid hospital in pennsylvania, i have treated countless covid patients, i myself got covid from my work.

Stay safe young bull.  Hopefully the exposure didn't hit you too hard.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2784 on: August 27, 2020, 04:39:27 PM »
it's not going to be enough, there is a group of people that want to believe in something and they'll believe in it no matter what

lol..yes!

*fistbump*

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2785 on: August 27, 2020, 04:40:39 PM »

Can't think why.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-hydroxychloroquine-azithromycin-trump-bolsonaro-deaths-study-a9690521.html

Also, I'm going to move a load of these posts to the rona thread shortly because it's distracting from talking about the inevitable advancement of the Raptors dynasty.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2786 on: August 27, 2020, 05:04:02 PM »

Well, that explains a lot about your perspective. First of all I hope you're ok, took me a while to find this.

So you know the death rate is well below 1%, correct? Something like .02% I think? Your job would be a lot easier if everyone just stayed home, I get that, but at what point can the country survive continued lockdowns when 99+% of people who get COVID survive it? That's where most people are at who are just normal people, not doctors, not politicians, etc.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #2787 on: August 27, 2020, 05:07:24 PM »

Also, I'm going to move a load of these posts to the rona thread shortly because it's distracting from talking about the inevitable advancement of the Raptors dynasty.

Now I see.

Dumbest post of the thread, by the way, not counting MB posts of course.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2788 on: August 27, 2020, 05:07:41 PM »
The situation blacks in America face? Again, you want to act like the Civil War and civil rights never happened. We've gotten to the point where criminals become instant martyrs and cities are burned down because they don't listen to the police like everyone else.

People die from all kids of excrement all the time, so by your standard nothing is ever over. Hide in your house if you want, you probably won't be missed.

And I'm going to keep talking, sorry. Unless MB sobers up and bans me too, I'll go somewhere else and continue.

I really hope your ignorant refusal to actually look at the facts of a global pandemic doesn’t lead to someone else’s death.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #2789 on: August 27, 2020, 05:07:42 PM »
Well, that explains a lot about your perspective. First of all I hope you're ok, took me a while to find this.

So you know the death rate is well below 1%, correct? Something like .02% I think? Your job would be a lot easier if everyone just stayed home, I get that, but at what point can the country survive continued lockdowns when 99+% of people who get COVID survive it? That's where most people are at who are just normal people, not doctors, not politicians, etc.

If China can survive a 76 day lockdown, so can you.

Tags: