Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358435 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2535 on: July 14, 2020, 04:23:08 PM »
REOPEN THE BEACHES!

BAN THE MUSIC!

disney world is open, and there are people posting their visits to disney world on social media.

these people have been to disney world before

Might not be there again after this.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #2536 on: July 14, 2020, 04:23:58 PM »

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2537 on: July 14, 2020, 04:28:16 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hr5tp7/how_tf_is_mandating_a_mask_communism/

freak this garbage state and all its garbage people.

Damn, that fat chick is really upset about having to move a piece of cloth away from her mouth before she chows down on her grilled cheese. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

klaximilian

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #2538 on: July 14, 2020, 04:36:02 PM »
Private and public gyms in Santa Clara County opened Monday. Governor announced Monday that gyms in 30 CA counties would close, SCC was not one of them.

While technically not a gym (we're by appointment only) we were open for maybe 6 hours before that announcement was made.

And not even 3 hours later, he announced that SCC gyms will re-close starting Wednesday.

F*ck you Gavin Newsom.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2539 on: July 14, 2020, 04:38:34 PM »
Reopening California has been a disaster.

As for the beach stuff, I'm torn. If people are outdoors, the virus isn't nearly as big of a deal. There should be plenty of space on beaches to spread out. People won't do it, but it's still much harder to spread the virus outside than it would be at a gym or restaurant.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2540 on: July 14, 2020, 04:46:52 PM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2541 on: July 14, 2020, 04:54:54 PM »
There should be plenty of space on beaches to spread out.

Said the same thing to Jumbo:  you are seriously underestimating how stupid people are

That was 10 days ago during the holiday. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2542 on: July 14, 2020, 04:55:24 PM »
Odd how people going to beaches are dangerous and makes them assholes.

But going out to protest is perfectly safe and responsible.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2543 on: July 14, 2020, 04:57:23 PM »

It's truly a damn shame a cop hasn't buried his knee into your neck

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2544 on: July 14, 2020, 05:18:13 PM »

nobody said anything about it being safe/responsible. nobody controlled the timing of the pandemic and the floyd crime, this was all out of anybody's hands. if people want to risk health/safety for that, then so be it, but this country absolutely needs reform to racial inequalities in the worst way. we already know you do not feel strongly about this

however, if you're going to risk the health/safety of yourself and others because you don't know how to socially distance yourself on an outing at the fcking beach or you want to go to disney world for the 7th time, you are truly a POS. that much has to be clear to you

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2545 on: July 14, 2020, 07:07:12 PM »
Mike Pence: "We don't want CDC guidance to be a reason why people don't reopen their schools." https://t.co/2T6V4LIC1P

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2546 on: July 14, 2020, 07:27:40 PM »
Said the same thing to Jumbo:  you are seriously underestimating how stupid people are

That was 10 days ago during the holiday. 
I am fully aware how stupid people are, but my thinking is people are going to do stupid excrement regardless. At least on a beach, they're doing stupid excrement outdoors.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2547 on: July 14, 2020, 09:28:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/Millerheighife/status/1282737728333811713?s=19
disney world is open, and there are people posting their visits to disney world on social media.

these people have been to disney world before
See the previous tweet

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2548 on: July 14, 2020, 09:50:03 PM »
nobody said anything about it being safe/responsible. nobody controlled the timing of the pandemic and the floyd crime, this was all out of anybody's hands. if people want to risk health/safety for that, then so be it, but this country absolutely needs reform to racial inequalities in the worst way. we already know you do not feel strongly about this

however, if you're going to risk the health/safety of yourself and others because you don't know how to socially distance yourself on an outing at the fcking beach or you want to go to disney world for the 7th time, you are truly a POS. that much has to be clear to you

I'm not saying anything about whether people shouldn't be protesting or anything of the sort.

But rather it's easy for people to point to a bunch of people (usually but not always) spread out as millenial pieces of excrement on spring break or whatever. Then a ton of people squished together shoulder to shoulder protesting is totally responsible and isn't contributing to the spike in COVID.

Without getting political it's just a very hypocritical double standard. Sure one of them is for vane personal causes and the other a respectable cause, but either socially gathering is dangerous and spreads the virus or it isn't. The virus isn't going to only spread or kill somebody if they're an poopchute

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2549 on: July 14, 2020, 11:05:16 PM »
I'm not saying anything about whether people shouldn't be protesting or anything of the sort.

lol

But rather it's easy for people to point to a bunch of people (usually but not always) spread out as millenial pieces of excrement on spring break or whatever. Then a ton of people squished together shoulder to shoulder protesting is totally responsible and isn't contributing to the spike in COVID.

again, nobody stated anything about the protests being safe/responsible. please re-read the first sentence of my post that you quoted in your response. literally the first sentence of the post

Without getting political it's just a very hypocritical double standard.

it doesn't take a ton of unpacking to see that almost all of your posts have very politically-driven stances behind them

Sure one of them is for vane personal causes and the other a respectable cause

lol

but either socially gathering is dangerous and spreads the virus or it isn't.

again, please re-read the post. nobody is making an argument along those lines so i'm not sure why you're continuing to propagate that and make posts speaking to yourself about it

Tags: