Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358496 times)

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2296 on: June 23, 2020, 11:23:24 PM »

that's when the cops should open fire.

On each other

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2297 on: June 23, 2020, 11:24:48 PM »
Well, there goes my leave plans.
Come visit sunny upstate NY.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2299 on: June 24, 2020, 10:59:22 AM »
Expecting that to happen in TX and LA at some point this week.

He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2301 on: June 24, 2020, 12:09:24 PM »
Very concerned about the hobo population in Houston getting wrecked by this

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2302 on: June 24, 2020, 12:14:27 PM »
Very concerned about the hobo population in Houston getting wrecked by this

That's been a problem for us on multiple levels. Shelters are infection zones, with everyone working from home and no tourists the panhandlers aren't able to get anything, and because downtown is so quiet we've seen encampments popping up in a number of places. The city has expedited the deployment of a bunch of prefab homes that they had on order for social housing but it's not going to be enough.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #2303 on: June 24, 2020, 12:16:15 PM »
Expecting that to happen in TX and LA at some point this week

5500 new cases in TX announced in one day. Stay safe man.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2304 on: June 24, 2020, 12:20:58 PM »
They need to stop testing immediately to get those numbers down

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2305 on: June 24, 2020, 12:23:27 PM »
That's been a problem for us on multiple levels. Shelters are infection zones, with everyone working from home and no tourists the panhandlers aren't able to get anything, and because downtown is so quiet we've seen encampments popping up in a number of places. The city has expedited the deployment of a bunch of prefab homes that they had on order for social housing but it's not going to be enough.

So Governor Abbot basically went to war against the homeless right before COVID started to really be a concern. 

They built out encampments for large groups and they've basically become a wasteland comparable to Mad Max.  Massive bonfires, bum fights, stabbings, crack heads running all over the place.  It's terrifying to drive past them.  I know at one point, there was an organization trying to put together shipping container homes almost 30 miles outside of Austin for the "transients" but not sure what's going on with that. 

The city tried to push them further south and it kind of blew up in the faces.  Now they're just camped all over downtown again and have fully occupied the underpass of the highway where 6th and 7th street meet (the most popular tourist spot before all this started). 

It's disgusting here and Houston is WAY worse when it comes to homeless population. 

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2306 on: June 24, 2020, 12:25:01 PM »

Nah dude, it's the PERFECT time to go tubing down the Guadalupe River. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2307 on: June 24, 2020, 12:27:19 PM »
So Governor Abbot basically went to war against the homeless right before COVID started to really be a concern. 

They built out encampments for large groups and they've basically become a wasteland comparable to Mad Max.  Massive bonfires, bum fights, stabbings, crack heads running all over the place.  It's terrifying to drive past them.  I know at one point, there was an organization trying to put together shipping container homes almost 30 miles outside of Austin for the "transients" but not sure what's going on with that. 

The city tried to push them further south and it kind of blew up in the faces.  Now they're just camped all over downtown again and have fully occupied the underpass of the highway where 6th and 7th street meet (the most popular tourist spot before all this started). 

It's disgusting here and Houston is WAY worse when it comes to homeless population.
Lol mad max

Better start stockpiling gasoline
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2308 on: June 24, 2020, 12:30:13 PM »
Lol mad max

Better start stockpiling gasoline

Imagine this downtown, but at night, and on fire. 

Paid parking?  Let's up put a camp here so we can panhandle in front of the meter that only takes cards!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #2309 on: June 24, 2020, 12:30:33 PM »

Damn if only there were enough unoccupied homes for these people to live in

Tags: