Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358451 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2235 on: June 16, 2020, 07:33:44 PM »
I enjoy the season because I am a huge horror fan

Treat or Treaters and their parents can DIAF though
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #2236 on: June 16, 2020, 08:48:41 PM »
To be fair to me, I have always freaking hated halloween. I didn't have to wait to get old for that. It's absolutely stupid on so many levels, and especially in the US. We're going to vote and make laws based upon our claimed Christian beliefs, but we're also going to celebrate a pagan festival by dressing up as demons. We're going to vote and make policy based upon our claimed beliefs in doing things for ourselves, but as soon as they can walk we're going to teach our children it's OK to go knock on strangers' doors and beg for or extort candy. We're going to claim it's all about the children, but we're going to get on Facebook groups and complain about kids from other areas, poorer areas, coming to our houses and trick or treating because we've got the good stuff.

WTAF? Halloween is absolute bullshit. I hate it and every year I either go to the pub or sit in the den and leave my wife to deal with it. Awful, hideous tradition that gets less pleasant every year. It can get fucked.

wow, i honestly had no idea that canada celebrated halloween

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2237 on: June 16, 2020, 10:23:47 PM »
  #Halloween?
If I don't get to dress up as Joe Exotic then what is even the point of living?

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2238 on: June 17, 2020, 12:05:40 AM »
If I don't get to dress up as Joe Exotic then what is even the point of living?
I am looking forward to Sexy Carole Baskin costumes.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2239 on: June 17, 2020, 01:55:39 AM »
To be fair to me, I have always freaking hated halloween. I didn't have to wait to get old for that. It's absolutely stupid on so many levels, and especially in the US. We're going to vote and make laws based upon our claimed Christian beliefs, but we're also going to celebrate a pagan festival by dressing up as demons. We're going to vote and make policy based upon our claimed beliefs in doing things for ourselves, but as soon as they can walk we're going to teach our children it's OK to go knock on strangers' doors and beg for or extort candy. We're going to claim it's all about the children, but we're going to get on Facebook groups and complain about kids from other areas, poorer areas, coming to our houses and trick or treating because we've got the good stuff.

WTAF? Halloween is absolute bullshit. I hate it and every year I either go to the pub or sit in the den and leave my wife to deal with it. Awful, hideous tradition that gets less pleasant every year. It can get fucked.
Dang.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2240 on: June 17, 2020, 06:08:02 AM »
Halloween in college when it was basically a competition between all the chicks to see who could out-slut everyone else... good times
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2241 on: June 17, 2020, 07:12:24 AM »

This is better than the “freak you NYC” monologue in 25th Hour

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #2242 on: June 17, 2020, 07:40:15 AM »
I enjoy the season because I am a huge horror fan

Treat or Treaters and their parents can DIAF though

i enjoy the horror genre too, and i love the fall season.  But Halloween in general stinks.  Free Candy? freak that...but i'm a little biased due to being Type 1 Diabetic.

SFD's point regarding broads trying to outslut each other at halloween parties holds water too....i'll concede that.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #2243 on: June 17, 2020, 07:57:48 AM »
Trick or Treat?  Covid muthfucka.

Screw the candy.    Am talkin' eggs, shaving cream and the whole 'ghost/haunted house' vibe muthfk - that's Halloween  ; )

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2244 on: June 17, 2020, 09:25:37 AM »
No sports on TV or in person, no gym, no softball/hockey, no drinking with friends. Just trapped in my house either working or doing chores.

This excrement sucks.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2245 on: June 17, 2020, 09:28:20 AM »
No sports on TV or in person, no gym, no softball/hockey, no drinking with friends. Just trapped in my house either working or doing chores.

This excrement sucks.

You know what makes it even worse?  A two new seasons of 90 Day Fiance just started. 

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2246 on: June 17, 2020, 09:28:55 AM »

This excrement sucks.

Premier League restarts today.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2247 on: June 17, 2020, 09:29:14 AM »
You know what makes it even worse?  A two new seasons of 90 Day Fiance just started. 

THWRES ALREADY LIKE 4

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2248 on: June 17, 2020, 09:29:41 AM »
Premier League restarts today.

Like I said, no sports