Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358460 times)

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #2055 on: May 25, 2020, 03:04:55 PM »
I only wear a mask in a store. There's no reason to wear one in the street, or worse, the clowns you see wearing a mask while driving around in what is presumably their own car.

I love seeing people driving by themselves wearing masks, it's some nice entertainment out on the road

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2056 on: May 25, 2020, 03:26:28 PM »
I love seeing people driving by themselves wearing masks, it's some nice entertainment out on the road

A friend of mine asked his wife to sew him a mask with queynte written across it in order to see whether the people in the grocery store would demand he take it off, as yet she has refused.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #2057 on: May 25, 2020, 04:07:55 PM »
freaking ladder is gonna kill me before the rona.  I rolled my ankle stepping off it.  Twice in one month.  I'm calling the fire department for supervision next time I even look at the ladder.  I think my parents are trying to get me to join them in heaven. Now I have to stop drinking in case I broke it.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2058 on: May 25, 2020, 04:18:52 PM »
It's like you're completely unaware that if you go by capita, Brazil and the States are actually two of the lowest effected, but why actually dig for underlying statistics when you can just parrot what you're told by your perceived betters.

freaking idiot.
Eh, that's not really true. 9th and 14th in the world isn't really "two of the lowest affected"...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

...especially when you're on a worse trajectory than several of the countries above you.

https://twitter.com/MaxCRoser/status/1264981208645206020?s=19

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2059 on: May 25, 2020, 07:31:23 PM »
Eh, that's not really true. 9th and 14th in the world isn't really "two of the lowest affected"...

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

...especially when you're on a worse trajectory than several of the countries above you.

Cant believe you would quote a hack like maxcroser

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2060 on: May 25, 2020, 08:36:48 PM »
Cant believe you would quote a hack like maxcroser

It's OK, i'm sure alternative facts are available if these are inconvenient.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #2061 on: May 26, 2020, 06:40:22 AM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #2062 on: May 26, 2020, 08:16:25 AM »
When the servants displease you:

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2063 on: May 26, 2020, 08:38:48 AM »
People still not understanding the concept of the mask months later is why we can’t have nice things. It is for YOUR safety and protection you dumb queynte, but cry about how looking at a mask or shield makes you feel uncomfortable. You think this lady wants to wear that excrement all day while at work?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #2064 on: May 26, 2020, 08:50:17 AM »
People still not understanding the concept of the mask months later is why we can’t have nice things. It is for YOUR safety and protection you dumb queynte, but cry about how looking at a mask or shield makes you feel uncomfortable. You think this lady wants to wear that excrement all day while at work?

Secretly the woman doing the pedicure has been wanting to wear a mask since forever to get as much separation from people's hideous talons as possible, this just gives her the excuse. I honestly can't think of a job I'd hate more than doing that.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #2065 on: May 26, 2020, 09:00:40 AM »

Yeah people refuse to understand the concept of the mask with respect to this virus. Mostly people  are idiots anyway
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #2066 on: May 26, 2020, 09:43:22 AM »

9th and 14th is certainly a more accurate picture than some retard saying, "thats so weird, the 2 countries worst hit are run by guys who lead in a nearly identical manner... wowwwww."

Except when measuring population density the States aren't one of the worst hit. Maybe our numbers would be even better if certain governors weren't moving the elderly into nursing homes when we had perfectly capable temporary hospitals built on ships that went unused. Certainly at least the above statement made by this retard is hyperbolic given even the data you've submitted.

The mask-free bros are out in full force here

mj and Pope would love it

I know you have absolutely nothing of substance to offer as per usual so you resort back to strawman bullshit, but I've worn a mask every time I've gone out in public.

Something tells me everytime you look at those "mask-free" bros you're either struggling with your own homoerotic fantasy or dealing with memories suppressed of middle school bullying, either way have at it.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #2067 on: May 26, 2020, 09:48:32 AM »
but I've worn a mask every time I've gone out in public.

I'm sure everyone that you've encountered is grateful that they can't make out what you're saying.

He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2068 on: May 26, 2020, 11:04:16 AM »
https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1265092021963890690?s=21

I know some people will have a problem with this but personally I think it’s great

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #2069 on: May 26, 2020, 11:05:10 AM »
Probably counterproductive but still hilarious

Tags: