Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359308 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1860 on: April 29, 2020, 01:08:50 PM »
I hate DeBlasio with a passion, I’ve said it many times but I was just watching his daily briefing and some reporter asked him if he wanted to apologize and he basically refused. And, I agree with him completely, probably for the first time ever. No one, any age group, religion, race, sect, etc are getting proper burials so why should this particular, small, sect of a religion get to do it and then cry racism when the mayor actually does the right thing for once?
Because if you have anything negative to say about them they will get the ACLU and ADL to lawyer you into oblivion with their fleet of Jews

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1861 on: April 29, 2020, 01:39:06 PM »
On the plus, theyre all horrible racist who stick to their neighborhood generally.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1862 on: April 30, 2020, 12:23:53 AM »
As expected it's very possible if not likely that more people die from indirect consequences of coronavirus than the actual disease itself

Since March 1st the death rate from chronic conditions including Diabetes, Heart Disease, Hypertension, and COPD  has doubled.

The cause? Patients avoiding medical treatment.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 12:25:47 AM by dcm1602 »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1863 on: April 30, 2020, 10:48:14 AM »
Costco is mandating all customers (in addition to staff) wear masks in its stores.

It's speculated that many other stores will adopt this stance.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1864 on: April 30, 2020, 10:52:21 AM »
Costco is mandating all customers (in addition to staff) wear masks in its stores.

Jesus Trader Joe's has been doing this for weeks.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1865 on: April 30, 2020, 10:56:14 AM »

Not sure how it is in many places but in my neck of the woods (Bergen County NJ) basically every store has a sign at the entrance that says you cannot enter without a mask

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1866 on: April 30, 2020, 10:59:30 AM »
Jesus Trader Joe's has been doing this for weeks.

Nationally?

The trader Joe's near me has been one of if not the most extreme example of social distancing measures for a store.

Seems like most stores put tape on the floors and excrement like that. But the trader Joe's here counts the number of people who enter the store and limits it to a really freaking small number (I heard it's 11 people). And apparently there's usually a waiting line of 10-20 minutes to get into the store.

I commend their effort but there's no way I'm sitting in line to go grocery shopping

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1867 on: April 30, 2020, 11:02:15 AM »
Not sure how it is in many places but in my neck of the woods (Bergen County NJ) basically every store has a sign at the entrance that says you cannot enter without a mask

I don't know how the country as a whole is, but I'd think NY /NJ are probably more extreme examples than the rest of the country.

I'm in Virginia and the stores basically have nothing in place outside of some tape on the floor to show you what 6 feet looks like. And restricting the number of certain items you can buy to prevent hoarding

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1868 on: April 30, 2020, 11:11:14 AM »
I don't know how the country as a whole is, but I'd think NY /NJ are probably more extreme examples than the rest of the country.

I'm in Virginia and the stores basically have nothing in place outside of some tape on the floor to show you what 6 feet looks like. And restricting the number of certain items you can buy to prevent hoarding
I imagine my area (NYC and suburbs) are the most extreme with the likes of California and with good reason. The places that I’ve seen take the limited number of customers approach that I’ve been to personally are Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and MicroCenter. I think ShopRite and Stop and Shop may be doing similar but I haven’t been in a few weeks. Smaller stores like 7-11 do not but people seem to be using common sense in regard to social distancing as it’s been in place for about a month and a half? I think... idk losing track of days and weeks at this point.

I will say when I do have to go into NYC it’s been great in regard to traffic and parking which has been nice. City is so quiet these days

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1869 on: April 30, 2020, 11:18:40 AM »

We have restrictions on the number of people in the store so you have to line up outside, but it's actually pretty nice - stand in the sun for 20 minutes reading my phone, then go into a really quiet and well stocked store, then go straight to a cashier with little or no lineup. I don't feel like groceries take any longer to do than they used to, but it's a much more relaxing experience. The only thing you can't do is the quick ten minute trip to the store to pick up that one thing you need.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1870 on: April 30, 2020, 11:25:03 AM »
Every store around me (Queens, NY) has been outside queueing and requiring masks for weeks.

LoL @ anyone who says they "wouldn't" wait in line for groceries. You sure as excrement will when every single store requires it and everyone else is doing the same thing. It's not fun, but if you need food, you do what you gotta do.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1871 on: April 30, 2020, 11:29:30 AM »
In potentially good news, Oxford U claims to have a vaccine that may prove viable by June or July, with AstraZenica hoping to produce 100M doses available by the end of the year.

The only complaint I'd have is that they should just share the damn thing if it proves viable. Let everyone produce it and let's get rid of this excrement sooner rather than later.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1872 on: April 30, 2020, 11:51:12 AM »
We have restrictions on the number of people in the store so you have to line up outside, but it's actually pretty nice - stand in the sun for 20 minutes reading my phone, then go into a really quiet and well stocked store, then go straight to a cashier with little or no lineup. I don't feel like groceries take any longer to do than they used to, but it's a much more relaxing experience. The only thing you can't do is the quick ten minute trip to the store to pick up that one thing you need.

Exactly, I find I have the same experience.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1873 on: April 30, 2020, 11:52:00 AM »
Every store around me (Queens, NY) has been outside queueing and requiring masks for weeks.

LoL @ anyone who says they "wouldn't" wait in line for groceries. You sure as excrement will when every single store requires it and everyone else is doing the same thing. It's not fun, but if you need food, you do what you gotta do.

DCM is far too important to wait for superficial things like safety and peace of mind.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 11:54:06 AM by Miamipuck »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1874 on: April 30, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »
I go to the grocery store fully nude.  No one gets within 12 feet of me.

Tags: