Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357324 times)

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1605 on: April 14, 2020, 01:29:45 PM »
I am sorry, I am no a Trump fan but no one not a single soul except for the Chinese leadership knows how long that virus was spreading in China. They said it started in December, bullshit that means it really was spreading for months while they tried to wrap their heads around it, probably they noticed excrement going wrong in September-October maybe earlier.

Wuhan is 3 times the population of NYC. There were 100's of flights between November where those scumbags allowed unfettered travel all throughout the world, including JFK. But yeah Europe and Trump's a racist give me a break. He's a lot of things and could be racist, but banning flights from freaking China has nothing absolutely nothing with that bullshit.

All the people that rushed to cry racist should be punched in the face. Again, he handled this mess like one of us on the board, that it was no big deal, I thought that for a while and was wrong. We however are not running the country and didn't have advisers and intelligence reports about it. So we could afford to be laissez-faire. Trump couldn't.

That said this was going on for months before there was a warning from dead whistle blowers. Yeah he naturally looked at China and he wasn't freaking wrong.
One thing I’ve learned is that Alio is one step above retarded

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1606 on: April 14, 2020, 01:53:37 PM »
Thank god for substance abuse

excrement that keeps America running

Thank me for my service.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1607 on: April 14, 2020, 02:03:51 PM »
Not to defend China, but the vast majority of Covid-19 cases in NY were traced back to Europe.

Not to defend Europe, but almost all of the Covid-19 cases in CT are traced back to New York.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1608 on: April 14, 2020, 02:27:12 PM »
Not to defend Europe, but almost all of the Covid-19 cases in CT are traced back to New York.

freaking Cuomo

This is all his fault

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1609 on: April 14, 2020, 02:32:54 PM »
Just checking in to see that you guys are still hanging in.

Back here our PM has pulled through thank God and there seems to be a general feeling that we are approaching the peak of infection and deaths; I'm skeptical. The lock-down has been brutal but living in a fairly rural country certainly helps. I can get out every day and see nothing but empty fairways and beautiful countryside. Supermarkets have returned to near normal but shopping is policed rigorously.
I can't imagine living in New York City or even London.

The biggest problem we are all going to have is how to introduce an exit from this surreal existence back to normal life. If this is not handled properly we'll have another wave on our hands and that will be tragic.

The forecast for the economy is awful. How we get back on our feet after an event like this is anyone's guess.

Please stay safe guys.
...first prize a Cadillac Eldorado- second prize, a set of Steak Knives

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1610 on: April 14, 2020, 02:41:21 PM »

We were all sitting on our hands.

Two days before the lock down here in Scotland a soccer match was allowed to proceed with 10,000 brussel sprouts allowed in to Glasgow from, at the time, Leverkusen the most infected part of Germany. Madness!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1611 on: April 14, 2020, 02:44:47 PM »

Back here our PM has pulled through thank God and there seems to be a general feeling that we are approaching the peak of infection and deaths; I'm skeptical. The lock-down has been brutal but living in a fairly rural country certainly helps. I can get out every day and see nothing but empty fairways and beautiful countryside. Supermarkets have returned to near normal but shopping is policed rigorously.

The biggest problem we are all going to have is how to introduce an exit from this surreal existence back to normal life. If this is not handled properly we'll have another wave on our hands and that will be tragic.

The forecast for the economy is awful. How we get back on our feet after an event like this is anyone's guess.

Please stay safe guys.
Same to you.  Hope the virus doesn't enter through the kilt.

ScotlandJet

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #1612 on: April 14, 2020, 02:56:47 PM »
[/quot

It would turn back defeated at the sight of a weapon of mass destruction.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:59:35 PM by ScotlandJet »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1613 on: April 14, 2020, 03:33:03 PM »

You better stop talking about your encounters in public restrooms.

<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1614 on: April 14, 2020, 03:35:15 PM »

Please stay safe guys.

Glad you're ok, I hope the same for your family.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1615 on: April 14, 2020, 03:40:23 PM »

A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1616 on: April 14, 2020, 03:57:38 PM »
Interestingly I'm seeing for states that haven't felt the brunt of coronavirus yet, that because of social distancing they might not see their peek until July or August

I think that's quite a perspective change

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1617 on: April 14, 2020, 04:08:18 PM »

Interestingly I'm seeing for states that haven't felt the brunt of coronavirus yet, that because of social distancing they might not see their peek until July or August

I think that's quite a perspective change

The latest peaks that I saw for any state were early May.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2020/04/07/825479416/new-yorks-coronavirus-deaths-may-level-off-soon-when-might-your-state-s-peak
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 04:10:29 PM by Miamipuck »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1618 on: April 14, 2020, 04:11:08 PM »
The latest peaks that I saw for any state were early May.

Yeah I saw that too

Now they're saying because of social distancing being so successful its going to get pushed back towards the end of the summer

Kind of perplexing how you can go from April to May to July/August

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1619 on: April 14, 2020, 04:16:03 PM »
Yeah I saw that too

Now they're saying because of social distancing being so successful its going to get pushed back towards the end of the summer

Kind of perplexing how you can go from April to May to July/August

That was kind of the point though, was it not? Slow down the spread so you don't have hospitals getting overwhelmed because everyone has it at once.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: