Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359836 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1590 on: April 13, 2020, 11:31:07 PM »
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/04/13/china-squelches-science-in-latest-coronavirus-coverup/amp/

If only Americans stopped fighting with each other and realized who the biggest threat to their safety is

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1591 on: April 14, 2020, 06:50:59 AM »
America: don’t call it the China virus, that’s racist!
China:

https://twitter.com/demosisto/status/1248620700459356161?s=21
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1592 on: April 14, 2020, 10:27:31 AM »
Not to defend China, but the vast majority of Covid-19 cases in NY were traced back to Europe.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1593 on: April 14, 2020, 10:30:36 AM »
Not to defend China, but the vast majority of Covid-19 cases in NY were traced back to Europe.

Where'd the vast majority in Europe trace back to?

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1594 on: April 14, 2020, 10:39:11 AM »
Where'd the vast majority in Europe trace back to?

Who gives a excrement? While the orange idiot cried about closing doors to China and Mexico, white folks were exchanging their euros for dollars while dumbfoundingly staring at tall buildings and coughing on everyone.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1595 on: April 14, 2020, 10:51:37 AM »
Who gives a excrement? While the orange idiot cried about closing doors to China and Mexico, white folks were exchanging their euros for dollars while dumbfoundingly staring at tall buildings and coughing on everyone.

Nobody is denying Trump was/is an ignorant idiot and his decision making likely caused thousands more to die while having an increased economic impact on tens of thousands more.

But what China did was flat out freaking corrupt and evil and likely caused tens if not hundreds thousands more to die worldwide, while having an increased economic impact on hundreds of millions if not billions.

Trump was ignorant and incompetent, China was an evil ultra villian. Anyone who thinks Trump was a bigger problem than China with this whole thing is just as freaking delusional and ignorant as he is.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1596 on: April 14, 2020, 10:52:24 AM »
Trump really fucked you guys over. I seriously hope your country takes notice and ousts his derriere in your next election.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1597 on: April 14, 2020, 10:57:43 AM »
Trump really fucked you guys over. I seriously hope your country takes notice and ousts his derriere in your next election.
I don't see how anyone who isn't a Trumpy could stay home and not vote for Biden.  Or a freaking potato with D next to it on the ballot, doesn't matter. 

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1598 on: April 14, 2020, 11:04:15 AM »
I don't see how anyone who isn't a Trumpy could stay home and not vote for Biden.  Or a freaking potato with D next to it on the ballot, doesn't matter. 

the guy is a walking Benny Hill sketch.  It's frightening that he's the leader of the free world.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1599 on: April 14, 2020, 11:18:45 AM »

I am sorry, I am no a Trump fan but no one not a single soul except for the Chinese leadership knows how long that virus was spreading in China. They said it started in December, bullshit that means it really was spreading for months while they tried to wrap their heads around it, probably they noticed excrement going wrong in September-October maybe earlier.

Wuhan is 3 times the population of NYC. There were 100's of flights between November where those scumbags allowed unfettered travel all throughout the world, including JFK. But yeah Europe and Trump's a racist give me a break. He's a lot of things and could be racist, but banning flights from freaking China has nothing absolutely nothing with that bullshit.

All the people that rushed to cry racist should be punched in the face. Again, he handled this mess like one of us on the board, that it was no big deal, I thought that for a while and was wrong. We however are not running the country and didn't have advisers and intelligence reports about it. So we could afford to be laissez-faire. Trump couldn't.

That said this was going on for months before there was a warning from dead whistle blowers. Yeah he naturally looked at China and he wasn't freaking wrong.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1600 on: April 14, 2020, 11:38:40 AM »
the guy is a walking Benny Hill sketch.  It's frightening that he's the leader of the free world.

He quite clearly has a character disorder.  Nothing he does surprises me anymore.  It's predictable.

M. Scott Peck was a famous psychiatrist and wrote "The Road Less Traveled".  Probably the best book I ever read.  He described an evil person as the following:

-is consistently self-deceiving, with the intent of avoiding guilt and maintaining a self-image of perfection

-deceives others as a consequence of their own self-deception

-projects his or her evils and sins onto very specific targets (scapegoats) while being apparently normal with everyone else

-commonly hates with the pretense of love, for the purposes of self-deception as much as deception of others

-abuses political (emotional) power ("the imposition of one's will upon others by overt or covert coercion"

-maintains a high level of respectability, and lies incessantly to do so

-is consistent in his or her sins. Evil persons are characterized not so much by the magnitude of their sins, but by their consistency (of destructiveness)

-is unable to think from the viewpoint of their victim (scapegoating)

-has a covert intolerance to criticism and other forms of narcissistic injury

Sound familiar?  He needs to go before he does more damage.  He's bad enough as a father and husband.  Being president is magnitudes worse.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 11:41:52 AM by bojanglesman »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #1601 on: April 14, 2020, 12:39:34 PM »
Checking in to see this thread is still a freaking absolute dumpster fire.

klaximilian

• Laveranues Coles
« Reply #1602 on: April 14, 2020, 12:42:24 PM »

It is. Is it about Corona or Trump? Can't tell anymore...

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1603 on: April 14, 2020, 12:55:29 PM »

It is. Is it about Corona or Trump? Can't tell anymore...
Every corona thread on every site is a dumpster fire....it's amazing.

Everyone is testy over the quarantine, it really sucks.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1604 on: April 14, 2020, 01:09:25 PM »
Thank god for substance abuse

excrement that keeps America running

Tags: