Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358687 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1515 on: April 06, 2020, 02:34:41 PM »
What makes me nervous is that it originated in bats, mutated to transfer to humans, then mutated to transfer to tigers. All mammals, but all distinct species. The question to me is: how many times can this thing mutate? After it has lived within tigers, could it return to humans in a different form?

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/03/coronavirus-animal-reservoir-research/
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1516 on: April 06, 2020, 04:42:27 PM »
So, this is going well.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy-secretary-blasts-fired-aircraft-carrier-captain

Skip to 1:50 in the recording and listen to the impromptu review in the background from one of the sailors.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1517 on: April 06, 2020, 05:05:58 PM »
So, this is going well.

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy-secretary-blasts-fired-aircraft-carrier-captain

Skip to 1:50 in the recording and listen to the impromptu review in the background from one of the sailors.

Mosley is a queynte wow.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1518 on: April 06, 2020, 09:31:10 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1519 on: April 06, 2020, 09:38:10 PM »
So, this is going well.

I know it's bad form to quote your own posts, but here's the follow up:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/06/politics/uss-tr-crozier-modly/index.html

You really could have picked a bunch of people at random from this board to run your government and you'd not have been any worse off. Trump is so far out of his depth it's almost impossible to get your head round.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1520 on: April 06, 2020, 10:08:42 PM »
Is there another video that was originally posted here? The only one that comes up is the 1:45 video Crozier made when he first took command of the TR.

NVM I found it. I'd ask why Task & Purpose buried it at the bottom but the answer is that Task & Purpose is an awful publication.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 10:14:17 PM by CatoTheElder »
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1521 on: April 06, 2020, 10:12:53 PM »
Is there another video that was originally posted here? The only one that comes up is the 1:45 video Crozier made when he first took command of the TR.

Soundcloud clip at the bottom of the article. Took me a minute to see it as well.

I'm deliberately not asking you to comment and nor should you feel like you should unless you wish to.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1522 on: April 06, 2020, 10:43:36 PM »
Oh that firing was some bullshit and the speech on the carrier was worse. Modly and the Navy as a whole botched the excrement out of this.

Task & Purpose sucks. This opinion is independent of the Crozier incident.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1523 on: April 07, 2020, 10:05:49 AM »
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/03/coronavirus-animal-reservoir-research/

Yup, pretty much what I figured. Evolution made mankind king of the animals, but it works for other living things too.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1524 on: April 07, 2020, 01:47:51 PM »
Gov. Andrew Cuomo is teaming up with his opposite numbers in New Jersey and Connecticut to plan for an eventual return to normalcy once the worst of the coronavirus has passed.

“We’re working on a tri-state cooperative,” said Cuomo in an Albany press briefing of himself, Garden State Gov. Phil Murphy, and Nutmeg State Gov. Ned Lamont.

The trio last month collaborated on a pact to shut down non-essential businesses in their states to stem the spread of the disease, and will again work together on reigniting the engine when the time comes.

“We have to start planning restarting life. We’re not there yet,” he said. “But this is not a light switch that we can just flick one day, and everything goes back to normal.

“We’re gonna have to restart that economy, we’re gonna have to restart a lot of systems that we shut down abruptly.”

The three governors have discussed “a regional, metropolitan, tri-state approach to do just that,” Cuomo said.

But, Cuomo stressed, such steps can’t begin until a more comprehensive approach to testing has been hammered out.

NYPost
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1525 on: April 07, 2020, 02:39:07 PM »
Modly quit.

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1527 on: April 07, 2020, 06:21:40 PM »
The guy looks like such a dick, a real life Gavin Belson.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #1528 on: April 07, 2020, 06:40:43 PM »
Now that he has resigned, any sailor who wants to can kick his head in if they see him in a pub without fear of court martial. And I doubt too many MPs would be overly enthusiastic about pressing the matter.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard

Tags: