Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358129 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1380 on: April 01, 2020, 11:24:30 PM »
Every time Trump has gone golfing, he signed a contract just like this before he went.

So sure, maybe the Secret Service signed a $45,000 contract to rent golf clubs to protect somebody else who is going golfing at one of Trump's clubs. And maybe 2+2=5.

I guess the news paper made something up about dignitary too?

Trumps a fucker but I doubt he's dumb enoguh to go golfing during a period heavy deaths during a pandemic. Especially realizing how much more challenging his performance during this will make his re election chances

Regardless you're fantasizing.

JOE BIDENS GOING TO SEXUALLY HARASS A WOMAN NEXT MONTH. HE JUST BOUGHT SOME HAND LOTION
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:30:57 PM by dcm1602 »

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1381 on: April 01, 2020, 11:36:20 PM »
I guess the news paper made something up about dignitary too?

Trumps a fucker but I doubt he's dumb enoguh to go golfing during a period heavy deaths during a pandemic. Especially realizing how much more challenging his performance during this will make his re election chances

Regardless you're fantasizing.

JOE BIDENS GOING TO SEXUALLY HARASS A WOMAN NEXT MONTH. HE JUST BOUGHT SOME HAND LOTION
I mean, I'm just reading the Washington Post article and telling you what it says. If you doubt Trump is dumb enough to do something, you haven't been paying attention to America for the last 30 years.

Who do you think this "dignitary" is? Probably the same "dignitary" it usually is.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:38:51 PM by Derek Smalls »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1382 on: April 01, 2020, 11:39:15 PM »
I mean, I'm just reading the Washington Post article and telling you what it says. If you doubt Trump is dumb enough to do something, you haven't been paying attention to America for the last 30 years.

So an article that doesn't mention Trump, nor involve anyone playing golf, says that we're spending money on Trumps playing golf during a major recession.

I appreciate you explaining the article to me.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1383 on: April 01, 2020, 11:44:11 PM »
So an article that doesn't mention Trump, nor involve anyone playing golf, says that we're spending money on Trumps playing golf during a major recession.

I appreciate you explaining the article to me.
This is literally how the article starts. My "English-to-DCM" translator app isn't working right now, so I'll try my best in the end.

"The Secret Service this week signed a $45,000 contract to rent a fleet of golf carts in Northern Virginia, saying it needed them quickly to protect a “dignitary” in the town of Sterling, home to one of President Trump’s golf clubs, according to federal contracting data.

The contract was signed Monday and took effect Wednesday, records show. The Secret Service paid a West Virginia-registered company, Capitol Golf Cars and Utility Vehicles, to rent 30 carts until the end of September.

The new contract, which the Secret Service described as an “emergency order,” does not mention Trump or the golf club by name. But it closely mirrors past contracts signed by the Secret Service, for agents accompanying Trump to his golf clubs in New Jersey and Florida."

Every time Trump goes golfing, the Secret Service signs contracts to rent golf carts and accompany/protect Trump on the golf course.

The Secret Service just signed a similar contract to rent golf carts and accompany/protect someone on the golf course.

Do the math.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1384 on: April 01, 2020, 11:50:45 PM »
We're arguing semantics

Was Trump planning on using this to play golf, probably.

Will Trump still  use this to play golf, possibly.

Has Trump played golf since Corona became crazy? No

Will he soon? Probably not

Will he before the contract ends in September, possibly?

End of argument

Let's put our penises away now

... Unless Heismanberg wants to watch
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:52:51 PM by dcm1602 »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1385 on: April 02, 2020, 01:16:55 AM »
hahaha
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1386 on: April 02, 2020, 11:26:20 AM »

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1387 on: April 02, 2020, 11:27:55 AM »
hahaha
I found some more private entities for you to defend

https://www.npr.org/2020/04/02/825200206/doctors-say-hospitals-are-stopping-them-from-wearing-masks

Their actions will get people killed but hey it's not against the law so it's ok

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
« Reply #1388 on: April 02, 2020, 11:32:07 AM »
Pictured: Xi Jinping ordering the creation of COVID-19 in his evil lab

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1389 on: April 02, 2020, 11:35:42 AM »
Apparently Fauci is now getting 24/7 protection after receiving death threats. WTF are you doing America?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1390 on: April 02, 2020, 11:43:02 AM »
Apparently Fauci is now getting 24/7 protection after receiving death threats. WTF are you doing America?
330 million people, bound to be a few psychos.  All countries have them.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1391 on: April 02, 2020, 11:44:37 AM »

So that's where mj went
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1392 on: April 02, 2020, 11:46:16 AM »
330 million people, bound to be a few psychos.  All countries have them.

No, no I don't think any other country has a problem with credible death threats being made against the person or persons leading their pandemic response. I'm fairly sure that this is just a you thing.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #1393 on: April 02, 2020, 11:50:02 AM »
So now experts have advised the White House that the virus can be spread via talking, or possibly even just breathing.

But let's get everyone back to work ASAP. The economy can only wait so long.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1394 on: April 02, 2020, 11:53:50 AM »
No, no I don't think any other country has a problem with credible death threats being made against the person or persons leading their pandemic response. I'm fairly sure that this is just a you thing.
I don't think we need to get into the weeds of categorizing psychos. I guess this may be our psycho niche.

Tags: