Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359004 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1320 on: April 01, 2020, 12:10:54 AM »
The leadership in this country failed. Failed to get on top of this when they had a chance and failed during the first few weeks. They only got serious when it got serious. You can say they're still failing. I hope next time the team of the outgoing President wants to run doomsday virus scenarios with the incoming team to help them with crisis management and transition the new team pays attention.

Of course it's not just the President that's been awful, where has the Mayor of the worst hit city in the entire world been? The Governor of Floriduh still hasn't shut down gatherings and such.

That's been the problem lately, poor leadership. Funny, I never thought much of their Presidency's, much at all, but Bush and Obama were much better leaders than what we have now. I don't think we would be this bad off if they were President and they weren't very good. I suppose the joke is on us.

I just wanna point out the first time I've seen or heard anything whatsoever about this queynte since this whole thing started was today . And it's because he's calling into an investigation into Amazon firing a worker who wanted employees to strike or something along that line. This doesn't absolve any other lawmakers of being pieces of excrement. But rather points out how much of one De Blasio is
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:19:17 AM by dcm1602 »

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1321 on: April 01, 2020, 01:07:30 AM »
I just wanna point out the first time I've seen or heard anything whatsoever about this queynte since this whole thing started was today . And it's because he's calling into an investigation into Amazon firing a worker who wanted employees to strike or something along that line. This doesn't absolve any other lawmakers of being pieces of excrement. But rather points out how much of one De Blasio is

I am still amazed he got re-elected. I have never met anyone that has dealt with him or not that has anything nice to say. I don't live in the city so it doesn't directly affect me but the city has gone downhill since he took over. He's a big piece of excrement.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 01:15:38 AM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1322 on: April 01, 2020, 02:45:51 AM »
I have to talk you about poker, I used to do really well at it until I quit. I am not sure if I will play again but would love to talk strategy.....I just grew tired of sitting next to the players that play in South Florida. You should eventually travel there if you're a good player, they're brutal players there. You would clean up.

Of the 4 things you list, quite honestly the only one that has any hope of happening by my time frame is a haircut. That's what I really meant. I know it's depressing to hear and I am sure you know already.
I'm not good enough to make a living (at least I don't think), but I'm good enough where I walk into most poker tournaments and look at myself in the top 10-15% of players. For higher buyin tournaments, I'm not quite at that level, but I can more than hold my own. I've gotten a lot better in the last year. When I was in college, PokerStars paid for my dinner and my weed.

Now that I'm home all the time, I'm playing a ton online again. I had shied away from it because I work nights, and I don't want to waste my two off nights a week at home grinding online poker. Now that I'm stuck at home all day, I'm playing a lot more. I play tournaments, so I need to block off a chunk of time to play. I was up until 5:30 AM PT last night playing. That's why I slept through my picks in the mock draft! But I had one of my biggest wins ever last night (in a different tournament), so it was worth it. I used to play online all the time, but since moving to California, the only times I would play would be on my phone when I'm playing live. But now I'm back to playing 4+ tables at a time online!

If I move back east and go on a poker trip (and don't die from coronavirus), I may choose Florida over Vegas. I've heard a lot about the Seminole Hard Rock.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 02:48:18 AM by Derek Smalls »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1323 on: April 01, 2020, 05:40:39 AM »

https://twitter.com/backaftathis/status/1245147052545314818?s=21
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1324 on: April 01, 2020, 06:25:53 AM »
Cuomo says the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in New York has risen to 76, up from 44 yesterday

This seems like last year,.........

It was 3 1/2 weeks ago

Coronavirus update, New York:

- New York City: 43,139 cases
- Westchester: 9,967 cases
- Nassau: 8,544 cases
- Suffolk: 6,713 cases
- Rockland: 2,863 cases
- Orange: 1,556 cases
- Dutchess: 484 cases
- Erie: 438 cases
- Monroe: 292 cases
- Albany: 226 cases

Remember when NYC didn’t have any confirmed cases and they were all in Westchester, with a few in Nassau? I member
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 06:28:29 AM by SixFeetDeep »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1325 on: April 01, 2020, 06:36:09 AM »
Italy reports 4,053 new cases of coronavirus and 837 new deaths.

Total of 105,792 cases and 12,428 deaths.

- Number of new cases unchanged
- Number of new deaths went up again
- Fatality rate at all-time high

Death rate currently stands at 11.7%
It’s somewhere around 15% in Lombardy, the worst affected region.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1326 on: April 01, 2020, 06:53:02 AM »
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 07:10:30 AM by SixFeetDeep »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1327 on: April 01, 2020, 07:22:28 AM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1329 on: April 01, 2020, 10:04:12 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/01/more-than-1000-new-york-city-police-officers-are-infected-with-coronavirus.html

Martshial Law on the way.

15% of the NYPD called in sick Tuesday

It's no surprise that essential workers are banging out sick/quitting at staggering rates

They're getting fucked

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1330 on: April 01, 2020, 10:40:09 AM »
15% of the NYPD called in sick Tuesday

It's no surprise that essential workers are banging out sick/quitting at staggering rates

They're getting fucked
Because there’s way too much excrement open still. This isn’t going away anytime soon. Read my post from last night again. Half measures.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1331 on: April 01, 2020, 10:51:10 AM »
Because there’s way too much excrement open still. This isn’t going away anytime soon. Read my post from last night again. Half measures.

I think you're absolutely right

That's why the Chinese government was so much better equipt to fight this than more civilized nations. While the free world is a bunch of stupid cunts

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1332 on: April 01, 2020, 10:57:11 AM »
Frustration and anger increases exponentially when apathetic people aren't the only ones bearing the fruits of their behavior.

When you get a speeding ticket, you ultimately deal with the consequences.  Now imagine if your coworker gets a speeding ticket and you have to pay it.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 11:03:44 AM by bojanglesman »

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1333 on: April 01, 2020, 10:57:15 AM »
https://twitter.com/business/status/1245370023952203786?s=21

BREAKING: China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1334 on: April 01, 2020, 10:59:57 AM »
https://twitter.com/business/status/1245370023952203786?s=21

BREAKING: China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report

Tags: