Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358169 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1110 on: March 27, 2020, 01:56:18 PM »
You would have to test people to ensure they’re all negative before letting them all get on a ship together and even then you couldn’t pay me to go

Never said it was the brightest idea lol

But assuming you have the right setup (ie enoguh money) I could imagine it's a helluva lot better than the current situation.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1111 on: March 27, 2020, 05:09:06 PM »
Rhode Island police began stopping cars with New York plates Friday. On Saturday, the National Guard will help them conduct house-to-house searches to find people who traveled from New York and demand 14 days of self-quarantine.

“Right now we have a pinpointed risk,” Governor Gina Raimondo said. “That risk is called New York City.”
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

delavan

• Shaun Ellis
  • JO Pictionary Champion 2022
« Reply #1112 on: March 27, 2020, 05:12:39 PM »
not a defense of trump's handling so much as what a snide queynte

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1243597001754894337

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1113 on: March 27, 2020, 05:40:08 PM »
not a defense of trump's handling so much as what a snide queynte

https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1243597001754894337

using an article about a tough time a new york hospital is having to try and get one up on trump

what an evil fvcking bitch

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1114 on: March 27, 2020, 05:55:00 PM »
using an article about a tough time a new york hospital is having to try and get one up on trump

what an evil fvcking bitch
Almost as Evil as the one who led the country to that spot

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #1115 on: March 27, 2020, 05:58:23 PM »
Almost as Evil as the one who led the country to that spot

i am not a fan of trump, he has fvcked this situation up royally, but let's not act like hilary is doing this out of remorse over the lives of the people we've lost. she was doing this for her own fcking image and ego

how can she even think of saying something like this to somebody after benghazi? she literally lives in an alternate reality. one of the worst human beings of all time

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1116 on: March 27, 2020, 06:01:17 PM »
i am not a fan of trump, he has fvcked this situation up royally, but let's not act like hilary is doing this out of remorse over the lives of the people we've lost. she was doing this for her own fcking image and ego

how can she even think of saying something like this to somebody after benghazi? she literally lives in an alternate reality. one of the worst human beings of all time
Would you expect anything less from trump?

You who cares about decorum? Right wingers when they've got nothing else to complain about

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1117 on: March 27, 2020, 06:17:27 PM »
Would you expect anything less from trump?

You who cares about decorum? Right wingers when they've got nothing else to complain about

Who gives a excrement about Trump. If she posted on Twitter trumps an poopchute i wouldn't give a excrement. Instead she's basically using the suffering of millions as a sarcastic joke.

Trumps a piece of excrement, but so is Hillary.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1118 on: March 27, 2020, 06:23:32 PM »
Who gives a excrement about Trump. If she posted on Twitter trumps an poopchute i wouldn't give a excrement. Instead she's basically using the suffering of millions as a sarcastic joke.

Trumps a piece of excrement, but so is Hillary.

She basically posted what Reuben did on Wednesday, but actually pointed it at someone who bears some degree of culpability. I don't really understand the problem other than "wah wah Clintons".
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1119 on: March 27, 2020, 06:48:12 PM »
She basically posted what Reuben did on Wednesday, but actually pointed it at someone who bears some degree of culpability. I don't really understand the problem other than "wah wah Clintons".

She lobbed an insult at Trump. Who do you think found it more offensive. Trump, or people who have lost someone to coronavirus or have someone they care about having the disease?

Imagine someone doing that to Bush in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

I don't disagree Trump has been awful with this. But she's being absolutely classless and shitty. Of course her being a nasty unlikable freak is the reason Trumps president in the first place

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1120 on: March 27, 2020, 06:54:49 PM »
She lobbed an insult at Trump. Who do you think found it more offensive. Trump, or people who have lost someone to coronavirus or have someone they care about having the disease?

Imagine someone doing that to Bush in the immediate aftermath of 9/11.

I don't disagree Trump has been awful with this. But she's being absolutely classless and shitty. Of course her being a nasty unlikable freak is the reason Trumps president in the first place

I don't think Bush post 9/11 is comparable because nothing is comparable to the Trump election campaign.

She doesn't hold public office any more. I suspect her position is that no more fucks are given. After the way she has been treated, I can't say I blame her.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1121 on: March 27, 2020, 06:57:09 PM »
Why does she have to give a freak? She's not a politician anymore.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1122 on: March 27, 2020, 07:00:46 PM »
I don't think Bush post 9/11 is comparable because nothing is comparable to the Trump election campaign.

She doesn't hold public office any more. I suspect her position is that no more fucks are given. After the way she has been treated, I can't say I blame her.

People don't need to hold public office to be civil and decent human beings. Obama criticizes Trump all the time, and he's honest about it but acts like a civilized person.

She still was the democratic presidential candidate and first Lady among countless other things. Regardless my point is what she said is disrespectful to the wrong people. Sure it pisses off crazy Trump supporters who will argue everything.

But it gives Trump ammunition, and it slaps people in NYC in the face

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #1123 on: March 27, 2020, 07:02:01 PM »
The only people I've seen complaining about anything is people who think decorum means anything in 2020. Trump threw all that excrement out the window.

Nothing matters any more

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1124 on: March 27, 2020, 07:05:42 PM »
The only people I've seen complaining about anything is people who think decorum means anything in 2020. Trump threw all that excrement out the window.

Nothing matters any more

Good, it was all pretend bullshit anyway

Tags: