Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359422 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1065 on: March 26, 2020, 07:55:50 AM »
Works become since a mixed bag since this whole thing. It's nice to see and interact with people. But freak it's the most fucked up excrement ever

And yeah social interaction is getting desperate. All the freaking time I spend on here, really hitting rock bottom

Stay safe on that front line.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1066 on: March 26, 2020, 08:10:04 AM »
Haha appreciated. I'm not particularly concerned about myself. Not that I'm some freaking idiot who thinks he's God, (and let's be honest I'm not some self sacrificing Saint either) But I'm a healthy fairly young ish person so statistics are on my side.

But it's gonna be fucked up few months for everyone for sure. And I think the whole USA might be a really fucked up place for a year or two

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #1067 on: March 26, 2020, 08:18:37 AM »
Ever since basically every gym in the freaking country closed this excrement has driven me batshit crazy. Stupid excrement I can deal with (ie restaurants closing) but this completely derriere fucks my whole routine

I carefully planned for this situation by ensuring that I didn't use my gym membership at all for the last five months.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1068 on: March 26, 2020, 08:33:52 AM »
I carefully planned for this situation by ensuring that I didn't use my gym membership at all for the last five months.

I'm seriously contemplating breaking into the gym in the apartment complex I rent in in the middle of the night. My key fob still works, so despite all the bullshit signs that the state mandates everything closes, I figured I could plead ignorance.

Not sure what the worst they can do to me is 🤷‍♂️

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1069 on: March 26, 2020, 09:44:25 AM »
I'm seriously contemplating breaking into the gym in the apartment complex I rent in in the middle of the night. My key fob still works, so despite all the bullshit signs that the state mandates everything closes, I figured I could plead ignorance.

Not sure what the worst they can do to me is 🤷‍♂️

Send you to jail and you get gang raped by 10 roided out guys that love to use the prison gym.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1070 on: March 26, 2020, 09:53:55 AM »
Send you to jail and you get gang raped by 10 roided out guys that love to use the prison gym.

I bet at least their freaking gyms are open

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1071 on: March 26, 2020, 09:57:45 AM »
It took a pandemic but dcm has officially become one of the better posters around here. Yikes.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #1072 on: March 26, 2020, 10:02:22 AM »
I bet at least their freaking gyms are open

That's the irony.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #1073 on: March 26, 2020, 10:08:36 AM »
It took a pandemic but dcm has officially become one of the better posters around here. Yikes.

My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #1074 on: March 26, 2020, 10:13:20 AM »
AHIP has pushed out my company's certification and training indefinitely...

Pretty bad when insurance companies that can make a decent profit off of something like this are backing off. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1075 on: March 26, 2020, 10:27:25 AM »
AHIP has pushed out my company's certification and training indefinitely...

Pretty bad when insurance companies that can make a decent profit off of something like this are backing off. 

I'd imagine insurance companies are taking an absolute bath on this excrement right now.

Ridiculous amounts of outgoing payments, and record breaking numbers of people losing their jobs unable to pay their premiums and bills.

And I don't know specifics about what's happening in the insurance industry but I was under the impression the government would step in to ensure that COVID-19 excrement gets covered so that people get tested/treated.

Regardless I have to imagine this is a really bad time for insurers. And I imagine it'll get worse for them when this turns into the (possibly?) the biggest push for single payer ever after the dust settles. Especially since a lot of these insurance companies are probably getting annihilated because of all the businesses going under (not necessarily health insurance but they cover that kinda excrement too)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:29:53 AM by dcm1602 »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1076 on: March 26, 2020, 11:23:34 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1168386?__twitter_impression=true

A 42-year-old hospital worker in Georgia who had coronavirus was found dead in her home with her 4-year-old child by her body.

Diedre Wilkes' body was discovered Thursday in the living room of her home in Newnan, about 40 miles southwest of Atlanta, after a family member called the Coweta County Sheriff's Office requesting a welfare check, the coroner, Richard Hawk, told NBC News on Wednesday.

It's believed she died 12 to 16 hours before she was found, the coroner said.

A posthumous coronavirus test was conducted and came back positive for COVID-19, according to Hawk. Wilkes did not have any known underlying health conditions, and an autopsy is being conducted, he said.

Found this more fucked up  (well not the part about her 4 year old, that's just beyond fucked up)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/kious-kelly-hospital-nurse-dies-trash-bags-2020-3%3famp

A nurse at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York died from COVID-19 after learning he was infected by the novel coronavirus almost two weeks ago. Protective medical gowns are in such short supply in the Mount Sinai system that some nurses have started to use Hefty-brand garbage bags instead, according to photos on social media.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 11:25:20 AM by dcm1602 »

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1077 on: March 26, 2020, 11:23:38 AM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1078 on: March 26, 2020, 11:27:51 AM »

I've seen numbers floated in the 30-40 million range but I find that unfathomably unbelievable and apocalyptic

That's when you start talking the death of America

But regardless this is just beginning to get tarted. You have to think there's seriously strong chance at this ending up north of 10 million

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1079 on: March 26, 2020, 01:36:26 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Tags: