Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357829 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #1050 on: March 25, 2020, 10:05:36 PM »
This thread has become the most aids riddled
garbage I can recall as long as I've been on here.

While I'm guilty of saying stupid excrement as much if not more so than anyone. The hate and ignorance in here is on another level and it's extremely freaking pathetic and shameful

I am with you. I am getting tired of the bullshit here. We started as a group of friends that wanted better football discussion and has morphed into this nasty bullshit in this thread and I am freaking tired of it.

MJ has been with us since the beginning and to be honest I do not like and do not agree with many of his political opinions. You know what they're his opinions. I can say the same for Badger, JE and such as well. MJ is not a scumbag and his family and he do not deserve a virus because he voted for Trump just the same as Badger, JE ( you didn't vote I know) and the like do not deserve anything for voting the other way or having a different opinion about socioeconomic principals.

I have met all of them personally, they're good people and I consider them good friends. When we're together I can't recall a political discussion, mostly because we're drunk and having fun.

You don't like MJ's opinion attack the opinion, if you can't do that, shut the freaking hell up. This thread has been tarded up, and gotten nasty to the point I don't really want to log in to this place any longer.

It may be a scary time for some and or you're going stir crazy, it's no freaking reason to take it out on each other. Don't say you're joking either you can tell the difference, this is all kinds of getting personal and that's freaking garbage on each and every one of you. I know for a fact some of the people trying to get personal didn't enjoy it when it happened to them and may have gotten the other parties banned, ( I won't name names but you know), so stop the freaking bullshit.

We don't have a lot of posters here and this place is going to die if we continue down this road to becoming a cesspool of bullshit.

My Dad voted trump and I didn't agree with it. He's not a scumbag, you all have met him and he's one of the nicest and most sincere people you'll ever meet. He's not the tongue for nothing.

I am tired of the nasty personal rhetoric here and if it doesn't stop, I am out for good.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:27:59 PM by Miamipuck »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #1051 on: March 25, 2020, 10:31:04 PM »
I am with you. I am getting tired of the bullshit here. We started as a group of friends that wanted better football discussion and has morphed into this nasty bullshit in this thread and I am freaking tired of it.

MJ has been with us since the beginning and to be honest I do not like and do not agree with many of his political opinions. You know what they're his opinions. I can say the same for Badger, JE and such as well. MJ is not a scumbag and his family and he do not deserve a virus because he voted for Trump just the same as Badger, JE ( you didn't vote I know) and the like do not deserve anything for voting the other way or having a different opinion about socioeconomic principals.

I have met all of them personally, they're good people and I consider them good friends. When we're together I can't recall a political discussion, mostly because we're drunk and having fun.

You don't like MJ's opinion attack the opinion, if you can't do that, shut the freaking hell up. This thread has been tarded up, and gotten nasty to the point I don't really want to log in to this place any longer.

It may be a scary time for some and or you're going stir crazy, it's no freaking reason to take it out on each other. Don't say you're joking either you can tell the difference, this is all kinds of getting personal and that's freaking garbage on each and every one of you. I know for a fact some of the people trying to get personal didn't enjoy it when it happened to them and may have gotten the other parties banned, ( I won't name names but you know), so stop the freaking bullshit.

We don't have a lot of posters here and this place is going to die if we continue down this road to becoming a cesspool of bullshit.

My Dad voted trump and I didn't agree with it. He's not a scumbag, you all have met him and he's one of the nicest and most sincere people you'll ever meet. He's not the tongue for nothing.

I am tired of the nasty personal rhetoric here and if it doesn't stop, I am out for good.
Suck my dick and tell me you love me bundle of sticks

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1052 on: March 25, 2020, 11:53:15 PM »
Suck my dick and tell me you love me bundle of sticks

You like rooster more than any bundle of sticks here.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1053 on: March 26, 2020, 12:13:19 AM »
You know shits getting real when dcm and puck are the voices of reason around here.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #1054 on: March 26, 2020, 12:14:33 AM »
You like rooster more than any bundle of sticks here.
Dunlop. You suck rooster.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #1055 on: March 26, 2020, 12:29:19 AM »
You know shits getting real when dcm and puck are the voices of reason around here.

You even quoted the Tongue!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #1056 on: March 26, 2020, 01:22:21 AM »
Glad i Quartine

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1057 on: March 26, 2020, 04:52:52 AM »
Ever since basically every gym in the freaking country closed this excrement has driven me batshit crazy. Stupid excrement I can deal with (ie restaurants closing) but this completely derriere fucks my whole routine

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1058 on: March 26, 2020, 05:59:19 AM »
what about the numbers from italy

Are way more inherently believable than the numbers published by the country that has consistently lied about everything relating to this from the beginning?

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #1059 on: March 26, 2020, 06:00:09 AM »
Two months ago the CCP, along with their puppet who heads the WHO, were trying to claim that this virus couldn't spread from human to human.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1060 on: March 26, 2020, 07:35:46 AM »
Around 3 and a half million people filing for unemployment

The previous record was like 700k

Yikes

Americans displaced by the coronavirus crisis filed unemployment claims in record numbers, with the Labor Department reporting Thursday a surge to 3.28 million.

The number shatters the Great Recession peak of 665,000 in March 2009 and the all-time mark of 695,000 in October 1982. The previous week, which reflected the period before the worst of the coronavirus hit, was just 282,000.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 07:41:10 AM by dcm1602 »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #1061 on: March 26, 2020, 07:46:35 AM »
Ever since basically every gym in the freaking country closed this excrement has driven me batshit crazy. Stupid excrement I can deal with (ie restaurants closing) but this completely derriere fucks my whole routine

I'm on day 13 of #quartine

it's starting to get dicey.  I miss the gym and restaurants.  Hell, social interaction in general.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1062 on: March 26, 2020, 07:48:57 AM »
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1168386?__twitter_impression=true

A 42-year-old hospital worker in Georgia who had coronavirus was found dead in her home with her 4-year-old child by her body.

Diedre Wilkes' body was discovered Thursday in the living room of her home in Newnan, about 40 miles southwest of Atlanta, after a family member called the Coweta County Sheriff's Office requesting a welfare check, the coroner, Richard Hawk, told NBC News on Wednesday.

It's believed she died 12 to 16 hours before she was found, the coroner said.

A posthumous coronavirus test was conducted and came back positive for COVID-19, according to Hawk. Wilkes did not have any known underlying health conditions, and an autopsy is being conducted, he said.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #1063 on: March 26, 2020, 07:51:46 AM »
I'm on day 13 of #quartine

it's starting to get dicey.  I miss the gym and restaurants.  Hell, social interaction in general.

Works become since a mixed bag since this whole thing. It's nice to see and interact with people. But freak it's the most fucked up excrement ever

And yeah social interaction is getting desperate. All the freaking time I spend on here, really hitting rock bottom

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #1064 on: March 26, 2020, 07:53:09 AM »
Works become since a mixed bag since this whole thing. It's nice to see and interact with people. But freak it's the most fucked up excrement ever

And yeah social interaction is getting desperate. All the freaking time I spend on here, really hitting rock bottom
Contrary to some previous posts I've made, I hope you don't die.

Tags: