Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359362 times)

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #975 on: March 25, 2020, 09:07:30 AM »
There's nothing like trolling some Nazis in the morning

He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #976 on: March 25, 2020, 09:08:20 AM »
Wait, is Jumbo a MAGA loser too? 

C'mon man

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #977 on: March 25, 2020, 09:10:13 AM »
Wait, is Jumbo a MAGA loser too? 

C'mon man

Believe it or not, I can dislike Trump while also thinking that post was terrible

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #978 on: March 25, 2020, 09:10:46 AM »
Believe it or not, I can dislike Trump while also thinking that post was terrible

Any chance of expressing those sentiments without resorting to 4chan memes?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #979 on: March 25, 2020, 09:11:52 AM »
Trump must be racist. He didn't promise that the next Supreme Court Justice will be a black woman

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #980 on: March 25, 2020, 09:12:01 AM »

So you watch WWE? 

Makes sense

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #981 on: March 25, 2020, 09:16:53 AM »
Can we get back to fear mongering in this thread?

thanks.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #982 on: March 25, 2020, 09:18:31 AM »
Can we get back to fear mongering in this thread?

thanks.
Wonder if the NFL will cancel their season?

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #983 on: March 25, 2020, 09:20:20 AM »
The problem with you, a confirmed racist (it wasn't confirmed, but we always knew it because you are a grown man that watches wrestling but now it's confirmed), is that you do not see what that hat represents to just about every minority in our country.

If you put that hat on or support this president, you are a racist, homophobic, scumbag.  No. Matter. What. 

Make America Great Again, but only if you're white.

There's so much stupid excrement in this post I don't know where to start.

1. Wrestling has about as multicultural a crowd as you're going to get. And I'll put my personal life experience over the last two years doing what I did over your failed washout coaching career or whatever the freak it is you were up to.

I get it, you finally found someone to freak you, and she either has friends or family who were at-risk under the border/immigration crackdown proposed by the President. Unable to form your own original thought, or objectively analyze complex issues or see nuance in them, you've just nakedly decided to adopt the worst of the rhetoric because you're a stupid freak. That doesn't make me or mine racist, that makes you an ignorant shitbag.

2. Just. Because. You. Put. A. Period. After. A. Post. Like. Some. queynte. On. Tumblr. Doesn't. Make. It. Fact. But then again, the rest of your rhetoric sounds like some estrogen filled psycho on a Huffington Post comments section, so whats the difference.

3. I know, that must explain the unemployment numbers minority communities were enjoying before this quagmire, and the criminal justice reform put in place by this administration, you absolute freaking clod.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #984 on: March 25, 2020, 09:23:04 AM »

like a knife in the heart, you stabbeth thee.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #985 on: March 25, 2020, 09:24:33 AM »
Any chance of expressing those sentiments without resorting to 4chan memes?

Well soooooorry I didn't think the post I quoted required a serious response lol

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #986 on: March 25, 2020, 09:25:05 AM »

Extra year will increase revenues, keep players under contract while giving us more cap room /dcmmode

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #987 on: March 25, 2020, 09:26:46 AM »
There's so much stupid excrement in this post I don't know where to start.

1. Wrestling has about as multicultural a crowd as you're going to get. And I'll put my personal life experience over the last two years doing what I did over your failed washout coaching career or whatever the freak it is you were up to.

I get it, you finally found someone to freak you, and she either has friends or family who were at-risk under the border/immigration crackdown proposed by the President. Unable to form your own original thought, or objectively analyze complex issues or see nuance in them, you've just nakedly decided to adopt the worst of the rhetoric because you're a stupid freak. That doesn't make me or mine racist, that makes you an ignorant shitbag.

2. Just. Because. You. Put. A. Period. After. A. Post. Like. Some. queynte. On. Tumblr. Doesn't. Make. It. Fact. But then again, the rest of your rhetoric sounds like some estrogen filled psycho on a Huffington Post comments section, so whats the difference.

3. I know, that must explain the unemployment numbers minority communities were enjoying before this quagmire, and the criminal justice reform put in place by this administration, you absolute freaking clod.

Personal life experience of being a furloughed, racist attorney living in a gated community*  (TWO WHOLE YEARS?!)

And yes, I "washed out" of public education because it was way too hard for the money I was making.  I have no problem admitting that. 
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 09:29:55 AM by Heismanberg »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #988 on: March 25, 2020, 09:27:41 AM »
Extra year will increase revenues, keep players under contract while giving us more cap room /dcmmode
The cap savings will create a vortex, then eventually a black hole of dead money that will consume Trumaine Johnson's contract, creating a 2022 6th round comp pick.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #989 on: March 25, 2020, 09:29:59 AM »

mike freeman

@mikefreemanNFL
One thing to pass along: I’m increasingly hearing from coaches and front office executives that they believe it will be nearly impossible for the season to start on time. Some believe training camp will start in the fall.

7:49 AM - Mar 25, 2020

Tags: