Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357548 times)

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #960 on: March 25, 2020, 08:38:33 AM »
Both of my jobs are essential services and I am out there on the front lines like a canary in the coal mine. I feel neither brave nor stupid, I am just getting things done.

Same . Boat. Just bpught a house end if January , just got in a good company after suffering a 500 employee site closure with a bad one

My AC just went out with FL summer coming. Just financed 6800 for that , my bills aren't immune to corona and with both my jobs being essential. Its either go home voluntarily and get crushed by debt or keep the money flowing

Id have proffered a 2 week shutdown but logistically I see the hurdles

I'm more of an independent guy politically , but Trump has handled this like a Grade A moron

On the flipside I do feel like my company is doing everything they can to get as many out of 42k ppl working from hone they can . Another 5k work units arrived Tuesday.  Priority is going to workmates out west though but HR already confirming ppls addresses and work extensions to setup equipment for WFH (work from home )

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #961 on: March 25, 2020, 08:39:27 AM »
as usual ignore my typos.  In a remote training session on my phone

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #962 on: March 25, 2020, 08:42:47 AM »
I find it interesting that in this Coronavirus Bill that passed they're giving 100 billion dollars to hospitals and 350 billion to small businesses 🤔

I guess old lady porcelain dolls and shiity pizzas are going to end all our problems

Coach K

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #963 on: March 25, 2020, 08:47:12 AM »
I find it interesting that in this Coronavirus Bill that passed they're giving 100 billion dollars to hospitals and 350 billion to small businesses 🤔

I guess old lady porcelain dolls and shiity pizzas are going to end all our problems

Our economy is a shitty Jenga tower of consumerism stacked to space satellites at this point. China owns us and if we stop buying from them their infrastucture collapses . Were inextricably linked to them . I'm more along the lines of this was an attack in regards to the trade war

Just like the hurricanes in PR revealed like 90% of IV bags are produced in a random PR factory . Turns out most of our pharmaceuticals are from China lol

This is a wakeup call from a production and manufacturing standpoint as well

Were so much closer to mayhem then people really know but hey , beyond my control . Just go to work pay my bills and keep some ammo ready .
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:48:55 AM by Coach K »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #964 on: March 25, 2020, 08:49:33 AM »
Anyone that voted for Trump or is still defending Trump right now deserves this virus

I'm glad I saw this a couple of days later because had I seen it at the time you posted it we'd have had a real quotable Applebees moment.

Still bares repeating what an easily deceivable rube you've shown yourself to be over and over. Or are we still wishing death on high school kids for doing nothing but getting racist and homophobic excrement yelled at them while some poopchute bangs a drum in their face?

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #965 on: March 25, 2020, 08:51:06 AM »
I'm glad I saw this a couple of days later because had I seen it at the time you posted it we'd have had a real quotable Applebees moment.

Still bares repeating what an easily deceivable rube you've shown yourself to be over and over. Or are we still wishing death on high school kids for doing nothing but getting racist and homophobic excrement yelled at them while some poopchute bangs a drum in their face?

1.  I hope all of those MAGA Hitler's Youth kids have coronavirus and/or AIDS.

2.  I still hope that everyone that voted for Trump gets the virus after all of the ventilators are gone. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #966 on: March 25, 2020, 08:52:15 AM »

2.  I still hope that everyone that voted for Trump gets the virus after all of the ventilators are gone. 

Get help

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #967 on: March 25, 2020, 08:53:21 AM »

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #968 on: March 25, 2020, 08:53:39 AM »

Lmaoooo, you're a stupid sack of excrement with absolutely no ability to admit you were wrong, confirmed.

Get throat cancer.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #969 on: March 25, 2020, 08:56:22 AM »
Lmaoooo, you're a stupid sack of excrement with absolutely no ability to admit you were wrong, confirmed.

Get throat cancer.

I'm not wrong.  The moment they put those stupid derriere red hats on their heads, they fucked up.

Those "kids" are already terrible people at no fault of their own.  I guess you see yourself in them.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #970 on: March 25, 2020, 08:59:11 AM »
I'm not wrong.  The moment they put those stupid derriere red hats on their heads, they fucked up.

Those "kids" are already terrible people at no fault of their own.  I guess you see yourself in them.

Ah I see.

Someone wears a hat in support of the President and they get what they deserve right?

That's not completely freaking insane.

freak off with this absolutely unhinged nonsense.

You're 120 percent wrong.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #971 on: March 25, 2020, 09:00:07 AM »
Get COVID-19

Most people will 🤷‍♂️

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #972 on: March 25, 2020, 09:03:45 AM »
Ah I see.

Someone wears a hat in support of the President and they get what they deserve right?

That's not completely freaking insane.

freak off with this absolutely unhinged nonsense.

You're 120 percent wrong.

The problem with you, a confirmed racist (it wasn't confirmed, but we always knew it because you are a grown man that watches wrestling but now it's confirmed), is that you do not see what that hat represents to just about every minority in our country.

If you put that hat on or support this president, you are a racist, homophobic, scumbag.  No. Matter. What. 

Make America Great Again, but only if you're white. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #973 on: March 25, 2020, 09:07:14 AM »
I find it interesting that in this Coronavirus Bill that passed they're giving 100 billion dollars to hospitals and 350 billion to small businesses

It may that there are more small businesses than hospitals.  Just numbers.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #974 on: March 25, 2020, 09:07:23 AM »
The problem with you, a confirmed racist (it wasn't confirmed, but we always knew it because you are a grown man that watches wrestling but now it's confirmed), is that you do not see what that hat represents to just about every minority in our country.

If you put that hat on or support this president, you are a racist, homophobic, scumbag.  No. Matter. What. 

Make America Great Again, but only if you're white. 

Tags: