Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359791 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #915 on: March 23, 2020, 11:31:08 PM »
110% agree, but when you look at the response down south and the comparisons between these 2 idiots...I couldn't help myself friend
Let's just hold Justin a little bit tighter tonight.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #916 on: March 24, 2020, 12:02:25 AM »
110% agree, but when you look at the response down south and the comparisons between these 2 idiots...I couldn't help myself friend
I don’t disagree with you at all.

“We’re not a country that shuts down. I’m thinking weeks...”

I’m so tired of the greed that runs this country. No full shutdown = this excrement never stops.  This country is too stupid and entitled to abide to a shutdown order anyway and then chaos really starts.

There are so many things I want to say right now, but no way I could coherently project them with a level head right now.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #917 on: March 24, 2020, 12:59:34 AM »
I don’t disagree with you at all.

“We’re not a country that shuts down. I’m thinking weeks...”

I’m so tired of the greed that runs this country. No full shutdown = this excrement never stops.  This country is too stupid and entitled to abide to a shutdown order anyway and then chaos really starts.

There are so many things I want to say right now, but no way I could coherently project them with a level head right now.

While I think we have to have a full shutdown

If you look at that chart Pope posted I can understand the hesitancy with it a prolonged shutdown is going to pit businesses out of business on a scale nwver seen since the great depression.

And we could be looking at the nastiest depression since. Of course it's very possible we have that kinda depression if we do shut down as well

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #918 on: March 24, 2020, 01:12:50 AM »
While I think we have to have a full shutdown

If you look at that chart Pope posted I can understand the hesitancy with it a prolonged shutdown is going to pit businesses out of business on a scale nwver seen since the great depression.

And we could be looking at the nastiest depression since. Of course it's very possible we have that kinda depression if we do shut down as well
You’re talking about about millions of lives here. This isn’t the Depression. We’re gonna be in a Depression anyway at this point, who cares? This is worse. The Depression wasn’t a virus. This manaic of a president has to realize we are past this caring about opinion excrement. The only way this virus stops spreading is to keep people in their homes.

I don’t care if it takes the military. Stop caring about money, put them in places snd press pause for 2 weeks. Just like China did. Just like Italy did.

We need to stop caring about money and the economy and care about people. 2 weeks is necessary. Identify the problem, isolate the people that have it, keep everyone else home. Stop caring about money for a minute. Do what’s right. Do what your doctors recommend. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #919 on: March 24, 2020, 01:46:31 AM »
You’re talking about about millions of lives here. This isn’t the Depression. We’re gonna be in a Depression anyway at this point, who cares? This is worse. The Depression wasn’t a virus. This manaic of a president has to realize we are past this caring about opinion excrement. The only way this virus stops spreading is to keep people in their homes.

I don’t care if it takes the military. Stop caring about money, put them in places snd press pause for 2 weeks. Just like China did. Just like Italy did.

We need to stop caring about money and the economy and care about people. 2 weeks is necessary. Identify the problem, isolate the people that have it, keep everyone else home. Stop caring about money for a minute. Do what’s right. Do what your doctors recommend. 

Millions of lives?

15,000 people have died on the whole planet

Yes its a very serious disease, but we're not approaching the millions of lives conversation. Hell I think it's fairly unlikely it hits 100,000

But I do agree we need to shut excrement down. But things need to be kept in context

And we have to see if shutting it down even works.  I think the world needs to work together to get through this. China got passed it. But has had several new infections all from people coming from out of the country. So hypothetically even if we shut everything down for 15 days and jt all went away, we could instantly have another wave from out of the country.

Barring a cure or vaccine, the entire world needs to work together to end coronavirus
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 01:49:08 AM by dcm1602 »

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #920 on: March 24, 2020, 01:52:03 AM »
Millions of lives?

15,000 people have died on the whole planet

Yes its a very serious disease, but we're not approaching the millions of lives conversation. Hell I think it's fairly unlikely it hits 100,000

But I do agree we need to shut excrement down. But things need to be kept in context
I never said millions die. Millions will be affected. But, does anyone know how this ends? You know how many people are still working. I still have to work and I saw a vape shop open at 4pm. And, still open at 12:30am. A freaking vape shop?? Car dealerships are still open. Bodegas are still open. People still congregating in public places.

This excrement is going nowhere. It’s on one person to stop it. Get the right military in place...and shut it down.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #921 on: March 24, 2020, 02:12:40 AM »
I never said millions die. Millions will be affected. But, does anyone know how this ends? You know how many people are still working. I still have to work and I saw a vape shop open at 4pm. And, still open at 12:30am. A freaking vape shop?? Car dealerships are still open. Bodegas are still open. People still congregating in public places.

This excrement is going nowhere. It’s on one person to stop it. Get the right military in place...and shut it down.

I mean by thst logic billions will be affected by the economy.

But I saw some republican (governor?) of Texas saying something like grandparents would be happy to save their grandchildrens economy.

I think the Republicans have gone full blown freaking retard. If they wanted to try to make the argument (good luck) that more people will die from a bad economy than coronavirus that's one thing. But this is absolutely moronic stupid freaking talk. And I do think it stems from Trump.

I supportive a laissez-faire attitude about big businesses. But this recent republican administration has definitely moved me to the left. American politics is a far worse disease than coronavirus

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #922 on: March 24, 2020, 07:30:15 AM »
Outside of Trump this goes to show you that the senate and congress are full of pieces of bipartisan excrement.

Even though Chuck Schumer is supposed to be from NY he clearly acted like a freaking poopchute, with a ton of Republicans to follow suit.

If just one person in senate or congress has Corona before all of their nonsensical meetings this whole thing might be worth it

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/23/senate-coronavirus-rescue-package-144233

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #923 on: March 24, 2020, 09:35:07 AM »
why are american politicians so freaking selfish and stupid?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 09:39:08 AM by IATA »

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #924 on: March 24, 2020, 09:56:55 AM »

Because, for the most part, they’re a reflection of their constituents. And, in the hip pocket of their campaign contributors.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #925 on: March 24, 2020, 09:57:18 AM »

Because people still vote for them in droves despite the fact they’re obvious pieces of excrement?
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #926 on: March 24, 2020, 10:19:21 AM »
Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), known for his folksy demeanor and dry humor, later poked fun at the seeming absurdity of what had transpired on the Senate floor.

“You know what the American people are thinking right now? They're thinking that the brain is an amazing organ. It starts working in a mother's womb, and it doesn’t stop working until you get elected to Congress,” he said, later adding: “This country was founded by geniuses, but it's being run by a bunch of idiots.”
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #927 on: March 24, 2020, 10:34:37 AM »
Mayor Bill de Blasio has blamed President Trump for the city’s severe shortage of COVID-19 supplies even though City Hall didn’t secure its first order for emergency protective gear until March 6, The Post has learned.

Officials with the city’s Office of Emergency Management tried to purchase nearly 200,000 n95 masks on Feb. 7, but weeks later they learned the vendors had already run out.

It was not until March 6 and March 10 — over two months after the coronavirus outbreak first hit China — that they finally secured the first emergency procurements of masks and hand sanitizer, according to the city comptroller’s office.

“Our city is the epicenter of this outbreak in the United States, and we are lacking supplies because the mayor didn’t notice until two weeks ago?” fumed City Councilman Chaim Deutsch.

“We ought to have been prepared for this. Blaming Trump is an easy way to avoid hard questions, but it exposes a distinct lack of management on the part of this administration,” the Brooklyn Democrat said.

A City Hall spokeswoman said on Feb. 7, the city’s Office of Emergency Management tried to purchase nearly 200,000 N95 masks, but regular vendors had already run out. She added that the Health Department had already stockpiled 19 million surgical masks and said there have been no payment delays.

Comptroller Scott Stringer granted approval for the early March orders of masks and hand sanitizer the same day, but a medical supply vendor who has standing city contracts told The Post that initial requests for protective gear from the Department of Citywide Administrative Services were mired in bureaucratic red tape.

It took the agency an average of 72 hours to complete an order, he said.

“We’d send them a list of products we can deliver within 24, 48 hours,” said the head of one of the medical supply companies, who declined to be named for fear of jeopardizing his current contracts.

“The private sector is knocking on our door all day, every day. We have every hospital facility from Buffalo to across the country chasing us for the same product — N95 masks, surgical masks, gloves, hand sanitizer — and the city just moves so slow, I mean it’s a joke,” he said.

His company started stocking up on supplies in January and he works with a Chinese manufacturer that’s operating at 100 percent capacity.

He said the city missed out on eight of 10 supply orders because DCAS blew payment deadlines.

“I personally live in the city. It’s just a shame to see the city move at the pace they’re moving. It’s just an embarrassment,” the supplier said.

“For the private sector, we’ve been selling and pushing product in the last four weeks and the city woke up two weeks ago,” the exec said.

A city spokeswoman said there were no payment delays.

The comptroller’s office approved 12 emergency contracts totaling $150 million before the mayor suspended procurement rules on March 16 and took over the process.

During his City Hall press briefing Thursday, de Blasio assured NYPD and other first responders, who’ve complained about a lack of protective equipment, that he’s tried everything in his power to marshal supplies.

“We will do everything we can to get every conceivable supply of protective equipment from anywhere in the nation that we can on the private market and get it directly to you,” he said.

But, he added, Trump “has to give the order to get the federal government to get you what you deserve.”

Nick Benson, a DCAS spokesman, said the city maintains a three-month supply of gloves, cleaning products and hand sanitizer.

Since the outbreak, the city has ordered 25 million masks, 2 million bottles of sanitizer, 12,000 thermometers and 2,000 ventilators. Turnaround times “vary significantly,” Benson said.

“There is enormous demand for these and other products, but the City of New York is leveraging existing contracts with vendors to obtain supplies. When a vendor is unable to provide the quantity we need, we have identified other vendors. In many cases, vendors are shipping goods as soon as they’re manufactured,” Benson added.

On Thursday, de Blasio said if the federal government doesn’t send 3 million more N95 masks, 50 million more surgical masks, 15,000 ventilators and 45 million surgical gowns, coveralls, gloves and face shields by April, the city could run out of these supplies.

NYPost
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #928 on: March 24, 2020, 10:40:09 AM »
He's the worst mayor since Dinkens and maybe worse, he's freaking atrocious and I am not sure how he got reelected.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #929 on: March 24, 2020, 10:51:30 AM »
He's the worst mayor since Dinkens and maybe worse, he's freaking atrocious and I am not sure how he got reelected.
I’ve said this numerous times...he won because he’s a Democrat. You could run Bozo the Clown as a Democrat and run him against John McCain or (insert any remotely popular Republicans name here) and Bozo would win at least 65>35% of the vote.

Tags: