Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359757 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #900 on: March 23, 2020, 06:16:40 PM »
Is Trump a slowplay comedy?

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #901 on: March 23, 2020, 06:36:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/embed/D247TPQq-rs

Honestly, I fully expected this do be an "I'm gonna lick all the personal care items" video and I was kinda relieved that it was just a "I'm proud to be stupid" video.

We've earned this virus. 

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #902 on: March 23, 2020, 06:51:54 PM »
I'm gonna stay home till everyone dies then take all the beer.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #903 on: March 23, 2020, 07:00:39 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-signals-growing-weariness-with-social-distancing-and-other-steps-advocated-by-health-officials/2020/03/23/0920ea0a-6cfc-11ea-a3ec-70d7479d83f0_story.html

The idea of reopening our economy is nice, but it's just going to crash our hospitals again, and many intelligent people will still socially distance themselves, so it's not like the economy is just going to bounce back. The economy is screwed either way.

I try to give him the benefit of the doubt a decent amount of the time. But he's a freaking idiot. If he's just trying to signal confidence to the stock market to curb the mass selling/crashing of the stock market fine. I can understand that.

But if he's legitimately going to encourage people to return to business as usual "very soon" then he'd an absolute poopchute.

Not to mention many governors will flag out defy him and tell him to freak off

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #904 on: March 23, 2020, 07:08:19 PM »
I try to give him the benefit of the doubt a decent amount of the time. But he's a freaking idiot. If he's just trying to signal confidence to the stock market to curb the mass selling/crashing of the stock market fine. I can understand that.

But if he's legitimately going to encourage people to return to business as usual "very soon" then he'd an absolute poopchute.

Anyone who is actually smart can see right through him. He sounds like a 7th grader trying to bluff his way through an oral book report he didn't know he needed to have until 5 minutes beforehand.

There are no easy answers to this. This is as hard a dilemma any president has faced in a long, long time. But Trump gives zero confidence.

I wonder if this is just a political ploy, since he realizes most governors in blue states will just blow him off. Then when the economy doesn't improve, he will blame the democrats.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #905 on: March 23, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »
Anyone who is actually smart can see right through him. He sounds like a 7th grader trying to bluff his way through an oral book report he didn't know he needed to have until 5 minutes beforehand.

There are no easy answers to this. This is as hard a dilemma any president has faced in a long, long time. But Trump gives zero confidence.

I wonder if this is just a political ploy, since he realizes most governors in blue states will just blow him off. Then when the economy doesn't improve, he will blame the democrats.

That does sound like a fairly intelligent idea

Therefore I highly doubt that's his intention. That's something Dick Cheney would have done masterfully

Trumps probably just watching way too much CNBC and foxbusiness and tweeting out things that he thinks will "fix" the problem

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #906 on: March 23, 2020, 07:16:00 PM »
It’s amazing to me, probably the biggest crisis ever to hit this country, and we have the absolute worst president possible to “lead” us through it. I’m not usually a Cuomo fan, but...help us Andrew Cuomo, you are our only hope.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #907 on: March 23, 2020, 07:19:27 PM »

What if he saves us cap space though?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #908 on: March 23, 2020, 07:38:59 PM »
What if he saves us cap space though?

If the fucker gets me paid I'm in

Soon as I go all in on the market Trumps gonna be my dude for the next 4 years

Till then fuckers gotta keep us from killing each other
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 07:45:00 PM by dcm1602 »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #909 on: March 23, 2020, 07:43:54 PM »
If the gets me paid I'm in

Soon as I go all in on the market Trumps gonna be my dude for the next 4 years

Till then fuckers gotta keep us from killing each other

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #910 on: March 23, 2020, 07:47:38 PM »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #911 on: March 23, 2020, 10:49:23 PM »
boris johnson doing the needful, must be nice to have a leader who has a clue, huh america

its really weird to have typed that sentence.

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1242195947167404034

seriously tho, that was a great speech by boris. he was clear in what they were doing, and why. he was honest, people will die and it wont be easy. hes providing support for the people who need it. he gave hope to the uk that they would get through it.

and then you have the united states....
« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 10:52:11 PM by IATA »

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #912 on: March 23, 2020, 11:01:22 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/23/house-democrats-stimulus-senate-coronavirus-145388

not a fan of the green rules being shoved in there, seems like a needless point of contention.

its nice to see theyre both including language to prevent cutoffs of services. i work for an isp and were still doing cutoffs, which i greatly disagree with and was shutdown in a meeting about. its bullshit

the open-ended foodbank budget is just another fight waiting to happen.

the voting stuff, while needed, is obviously not happening if the gop get their way.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #913 on: March 23, 2020, 11:15:47 PM »
boris johnson doing the needful, must be nice to have a leader who has a clue, huh america

its really weird to have typed that sentence.

https://twitter.com/Channel4News/status/1242195947167404034

seriously tho, that was a great speech by boris. he was clear in what they were doing, and why. he was honest, people will die and it wont be easy. hes providing support for the people who need it. he gave hope to the uk that they would get through it.

and then you have the united states....
Johnson dropped the ball badly and they're way behind most other countries on addressing this, please don't hold him up as some kind of example to aspire to. On this or anything else.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #914 on: March 23, 2020, 11:18:47 PM »
110% agree, but when you look at the response down south and the comparisons between these 2 idiots...I couldn't help myself friend

Tags: