Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 357919 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #840 on: March 22, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »
Obviously, because they are an official Bad Guy country, where COVID deaths are the result of their evil leaders doing evil things, as opposed to Good Guy countries where COVID deaths are just an oopsie.

https://www.businessinsider.com/china-coronavirus-whistleblowers-speak-out-vanish-2020-2#fang-was-arrested-on-february-10-14
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #843 on: March 22, 2020, 03:56:59 PM »
https://twitter.com/nbcla/status/1241516009569148928?s=21

Lol

Oh thank god, sports.

Can we talk about bald white guy in game two?  What an absolute liability.  Low effort, zero awareness, and he appears to be wearing a North Face vest?  Unbelievable.  Cut him.

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
« Reply #844 on: March 22, 2020, 04:13:27 PM »
Obviously, because they are an official Bad Guy country, where COVID deaths are the result of their evil leaders doing evil things, as opposed to Good Guy countries where COVID deaths are just an oopsie.

Or you know, the country that was building mass graves two weeks ago, where they claimed they had 400 deaths, and yet two weeks later, they somehow only have 1,500 deaths attributable to the virus.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #845 on: March 22, 2020, 04:53:42 PM »
I just find it interesting that people continously blame leadership (of all countries) for this. When it's blatantly obvious that the biggest issue worldwide is people are ignorant freaking idiots.

We've seen it in every country, and people just flat out don't give a excrement. And then want to blame their eladwrs for the results

(that's not to suggest that most of these countries didn't handle it pee poorly. Just that freaking retards don't accept any responsibility for their own behaviors)

reuben

• Al Toon
« Reply #846 on: March 22, 2020, 05:53:19 PM »
I just find it interesting that people continously blame leadership (of all countries) for this. When it's blatantly obvious that the biggest issue worldwide is people are ignorant freaking idiots.

We've seen it in every country, and people just flat out don't give a excrement. And then want to blame their eladwrs for the results

(that's not to suggest that most of these countries didn't handle it pee poorly. Just that freaking retards don't accept any responsibility for their own behaviors)

I think the response to the South Korean government's handling of the crisis has been universally positive. 

You can't just throw up your hands and say, "Gee whiz, people are stupid."  Of course we're stupid, that's why we need governance to begin with. 

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #847 on: March 22, 2020, 06:04:38 PM »
I think the response to the South Korean government's handling of the crisis has been universally positive. 

You can't just throw up your hands and say, "Gee whiz, people are stupid."  Of course we're stupid, that's why we need governance to begin with. 

Well I'm assuming purely off stereotyping that Asians are far more disciplined than Italians and Americans.

And I don't think the govt should throw their hands up and do nothing. And I've said long ago I think Obama would have done a better job than Trump by far.

But I think people just want someone to blame. And don't want to take any responsibility for themselves.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #848 on: March 22, 2020, 06:13:59 PM »
Well I'm assuming purely off stereotyping that Asians are far more disciplined than Italians and Americans.

lmao
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

reuben

• Al Toon
« Reply #849 on: March 22, 2020, 06:19:53 PM »

reuben

• Al Toon

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #851 on: March 22, 2020, 06:45:58 PM »
I gotta be honest...this virus hasn't been half bad...old people are leaving, I can work from home, all the stores are suddenly online orderable, pieces of excrement are getting it, etc...
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 07:14:37 PM by IATA »

reuben

• Al Toon
« Reply #852 on: March 22, 2020, 06:51:05 PM »
IATA is a piece of like

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #853 on: March 22, 2020, 07:09:56 PM »
Or you know, the country that was building mass graves two weeks ago, where they claimed they had 400 deaths, and yet two weeks later, they somehow only have 1,500 deaths attributable to the virus.
Gee I wonder why Iran might have trouble getting medical supplies. No grainy satellite photos to answer that one.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #854 on: March 22, 2020, 07:10:14 PM »

Is dcm just Tommy’s burner?

MY COLUMN:

Tags: