Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358692 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #811 on: March 21, 2020, 11:11:45 PM »
lmao freak those people. oh no my 3 apartments arent renting whatever will i do

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #812 on: March 21, 2020, 11:14:06 PM »
This is why everyone talks excrement about our generation

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #813 on: March 21, 2020, 11:45:57 PM »
https://twitter.com/Dubeeous/status/1241424303545090053?s=19

https://twitter.com/EyesLeftPod/status/1241555462610284544?s=19

Jesus, that's what everyone was up in arms about?  The little kid answer is contradictory and problematic, but how else are you supposed to respond to "Why did a man eat a bat?"  That's a joke set-up if I've ever heard one.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #814 on: March 22, 2020, 02:13:35 AM »
Jesus, that's what everyone was up in arms about?  The little kid answer is contradictory and problematic, but how else are you supposed to respond to "Why did a man eat a bat?"  That's a joke set-up if I've ever heard one.

I understand it's a valuable marketing/recruitment tool. But the thought of the army having a Twitter is freaking weird

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #815 on: March 22, 2020, 06:44:21 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #817 on: March 22, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »
New York City was hit by the nation’s largest coronavirus jail outbreak to date this week, with at least 38 people testing positive at the notorious Rikers Island complex and nearby facilities — more than half of them incarcerated men, the board that oversees the city’s jail system said Saturday.

Another inmate, meanwhile, became the first in the country to test positive in a federal jail.

In a letter to New York’s criminal justice leaders, Board of Correction interim chairwoman Jacqueline Sherman described a jail system in crisis.

She said in the last week, board members learned that 12 Department of Correction employees, five Correctional Health Services employees, and 21 people in custody at Rikers and city jails had tested positive for the coronavirus.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #818 on: March 22, 2020, 09:48:33 AM »
The DCPD are shutting down all of the streets and bridges around the Tidal Basin and National Mall because so many freaking people are walking around down there looking at the Cherry Blossoms. It’s about as bad as if the Cherry Blossom Festival was actually going on.

The only thing that I can think of that is close to this level of stupidity and lack of self awareness are the assholes who decided they were just going to run the New York Marathon after Sandy. I’m probably wrong but that was the first thought I had.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #819 on: March 22, 2020, 10:39:10 AM »
Almost fought an old man at the grocery store this morning.

The dumbass kept touching everything in the check-out line (gum, jerky, chips, drinks) but he wasn't buying any of it. 

I told him to stop touching everything and he told me it was his right to shop.  I told him that he can shop with his eyes and not with his crusty hands.  He shut up and stood in line with his hands in his pockets.

I'm not freaking around with these old people right now.  Everyone is being stupid, but the elderly are being just as ignorant as young people. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #820 on: March 22, 2020, 10:46:11 AM »
Almost fought an old man at the grocery store this morning.

The dumbass kept touching everything in the check-out line (gum, jerky, chips, drinks) but he wasn't buying any of it. 

I told him to stop touching everything and he told me it was his right to shop.  I told him that he can shop with his eyes and not with his crusty hands.  He shut up and stood in line with his hands in his pockets.

I'm not freaking around with these old people right now.  Everyone is being stupid, but the elderly are being just as ignorant as young people.
Make sure to tell him that Brian Winters sucks too.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #821 on: March 22, 2020, 10:50:41 AM »
Something I saw pointed out a day or two ago was that the Diamond Princess was the perfect breeding ground for this; enclosed space full of lots of people, recycled air, and a population that skews much older than the average. Every single person was tested and less than 20% were infected, which would suggest that the level of natural immunity is much higher than some corners would have you believe, and the statistical projections of 60-70% of a country's population possibly becoming infected seem to be unsupported by actual facts.

Editing to add a couple of interesting articles about the Diamond Princess:

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-outbreak-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-death-rate
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:00:08 AM by Johnny English »
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #822 on: March 22, 2020, 11:36:02 AM »
Something I saw pointed out a day or two ago was that the Diamond Princess was the perfect breeding ground for this; enclosed space full of lots of people, recycled air, and a population that skews much older than the average. Every single person was tested and less than 20% were infected, which would suggest that the level of natural immunity is much higher than some corners would have you believe, and the statistical projections of 60-70% of a country's population possibly becoming infected seem to be unsupported by actual facts.

https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/17/a-fiasco-in-the-making-as-the-coronavirus-pandemic-takes-hold-we-are-making-decisions-without-reliable-data/

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-outbreak-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-death-rate
Please stop spreading nonsense. We are all going to die.

Thoughts and prayers

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #823 on: March 22, 2020, 11:38:13 AM »

The first article was excellent, the second not so much.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #824 on: March 22, 2020, 11:47:59 AM »
The first article was excellent, the second not so much.

Why do you hate science?

I wish you the best as a fellow Trump supporter. lol

Oh, right...
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: