Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 358235 times)

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #615 on: March 18, 2020, 09:28:56 AM »
I’m not getting off anytime soon either Alio, so, see you in hell, lover of the older lady!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #616 on: March 18, 2020, 09:41:38 AM »
Wonder when we say freak it and just let it spread like the Netherlands.  I guess we'd just sacrifice old and sick people for the economy. If Trump was 35 we'd have already done that.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #617 on: March 18, 2020, 09:47:09 AM »
Wonder when we say freak it and just let it spread like the Netherlands.  I guess we'd just sacrifice old and sick people for the economy. If Trump was 35 we'd have already done that.

Maybe we should stop running 80 year old people for President
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #618 on: March 18, 2020, 10:08:43 AM »
Maybe we should stop running 80 year old people for President
Naaa

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #619 on: March 18, 2020, 10:13:28 AM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if the Navy mobilized the USS Comfort and USS Mercy to assist areas that don’t have adequate testing capabilities.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #620 on: March 18, 2020, 10:33:32 AM »
Wouldn’t be surprised if the Navy mobilized the USS Comfort and USS Mercy to assist areas that don’t have adequate testing capabilities.
Lol, good call. USS Comfort coming to NY.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #621 on: March 18, 2020, 10:39:06 AM »

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #622 on: March 18, 2020, 10:40:13 AM »
NC governor issued executive order to ease unemployment benefit restrictions.  I think this would help every state at least some. The order did the following:

Waiving the one-week waiting period to receive benefits;

Allowing applicants to file for benefits if they are subject to reduced hours as well as laid off;

Removing the requirement that recipients have to look for work during the benefits period.

- Employers wont be responsible for benefits paid due to the coronavirus.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #623 on: March 18, 2020, 10:47:02 AM »
I keep seeing posts on Twitter and Reddit of companies putting their employees on “zero hour schedules”.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #624 on: March 18, 2020, 10:47:57 AM »
I'm at work right now. I just got off the phone with my boss' boss, who reports directly to the president of the company.

He's home. So is everyone on the executive level.

He spoke to the executives yesterday "briefly" and "nothing has changed" in terms of us still coming into the office.

I work at a freaking property management company. We manage freaking apartment communities. I'm a freaking programmer who can literally work from anywhere with an internet connection.

The rich see everyone else as cattle. I wonder if they realize the coronavirus DGAF how much wealth they own?

Breathe on his stuff.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #625 on: March 18, 2020, 10:50:04 AM »
I’m not getting off anytime soon either Alio, so, see you in hell, lover of the older lady!

Gonna be fun!

We can wear "I gave my life to my unimportant job and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" tees together.

There better be whiskey.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #626 on: March 18, 2020, 10:52:34 AM »
I just spoke with him again. His suggestion was to have the staff work remotely and whoever can come in, come in, as long as there is staff in the office.

So basically, my entire group will just freak right off and stay home, and I'll just keep exposing myself to this excrement.

freak everything.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #627 on: March 18, 2020, 10:56:48 AM »
I just spoke with him again. His suggestion was to have the staff work remotely and whoever can come in, come in, as long as there is staff in the office.

So basically, my entire group will just freak right off and stay home, and I'll just keep exposing myself to this excrement.

freak everything.
Sounds like you have a cough and should stay home.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #628 on: March 18, 2020, 11:02:58 AM »
Sounds like you have a cough and should stay home.

Unfortunately, I see the value of having a job when this whole thing is over, while other members of my group are like "Whatevs mothafukka!!!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #629 on: March 18, 2020, 11:05:06 AM »
I keep seeing posts on Twitter and Reddit of companies putting their employees on “zero hour schedules”.

Zero hour contracts have been a thing in the UK for a few years, they're basically a way of fudging the unemployment figures and avoiding paying benefits. They're a disgrace.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: