Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 359443 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2020, 11:27:29 PM »

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2020, 11:58:30 PM »
What did I say about the freaking bus seats?
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #422 on: March 16, 2020, 01:08:31 AM »
While I fully agree with the sentiment that he's a freaking idiot. I also speak moron fluently so I'll translate.

The point he's attempting to make is that Soros is one of the people behind the media frenzy turning this into absolute hysteria.
Literally the only times I have ever heard George Soros' name are when GOPtards are making conspiracy theories. I've voted democrat every time I've voted in my life, and I have no idea who George Soros is besides a rich GOP boogeyman.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #423 on: March 16, 2020, 01:18:08 AM »
The greatest trick George Soros ever pulled...

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #424 on: March 16, 2020, 01:56:11 AM »
Literally the only times I have ever heard George Soros' name are when GOPtards are making conspiracy theories. I've voted democrat every time I've voted in my life, and I have no idea who George Soros is besides a rich GOP boogeyman.

Kinda like the only time I hear about the Koch Brothers is from Bernie's Bros talking about how they saw how evil they are on Rachel Maddow while working on their liberal arts degrees?

I don't know why people give so much a freak about rich people donating their money. People just love to have someone to hate

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #425 on: March 16, 2020, 06:04:48 AM »
How can I buy her dinner?
McDonald's has a delicious fish sandwich.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #426 on: March 16, 2020, 07:03:10 AM »
Lol the deep state has you brainwashed man
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #428 on: March 16, 2020, 07:06:55 AM »
I just wanna point out the irony of all the kiddies out there crying about how old people are selfish and don't care about their future when it comes to global warming. And now these same young people are going out bar hopping and excrement not giving a freak about the vulnerable people they'll kill

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #429 on: March 16, 2020, 07:22:05 AM »
Bolsonaro had direct contact with at least 272 people yesterday, as he waited to take another coronavirus test by attending a protest held by supporters

Edir Macedo, one of Brazil's most powerful evangelical bishops, billionaire businessman, and the founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, says coronavirus is joint conspiracy by Satan and the mainstream media to induce panic.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2020, 07:27:05 AM »
I just wanna point out the irony of all the kiddies out there crying about how old people are selfish and don't care about their future when it comes to global warming. And now these same young people are going out bar hopping and excrement not giving a freak about the vulnerable people they'll kill

Irony, or chickens coming home to roost? It doesn't seem entirely unreasonable that a generation which has continually been told "freak you, we own this world, we'll do whatever the freak we want with it and there's nothing you can do about it" now doesn't really care when the narrative becomes "hey, please make all these sacrifices to your daily life because of this illness that is medically insignificant to you but could kill significant amounts of us". Obviously that's not a conscious train of thought for most, but the willingness to behave in the interest of a particular societal group being significantly reduced when that group has proven itself to be uninterested in doing their part is fairly logical.

It isn't irony, it's cause and effect.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #431 on: March 16, 2020, 07:29:52 AM »
https://twitter.com/kerihilson/status/1239355228291465216?s=21

Keri Hilson having a normal one, check her TL

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2020, 07:30:59 AM »
Irony, or chickens coming home to roost? It doesn't seem entirely unreasonable that a generation which has continually been told "freak you, we own this world, we'll do whatever the freak we want with it and there's nothing you can do about it" now doesn't really care when the narrative becomes "hey, please make all these sacrifices to your daily life because of this illness that is medically insignificant to you but could kill significant amounts of us". Obviously that's not a conscious train of thought for most, but the willingness to behave in the interest of a particular societal group being significantly reduced when that group has proven itself to be uninterested in doing their part is fairly logical.

It isn't irony, it's cause and effect.

So they never actually cared to begin with, cool story.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2020, 07:35:19 AM »
So they never actually cared to begin with, cool story.

Who didn't? The milliennial generation? A generation that has continually been told that things like reasonably affordable housing, a valued career as a result of an affordable education, and later life security are all things that they are not entitled to in the way that their ancestors were are somehow bastards for not really caring if nature decides to give that generation a huge freaking kick in the teeth, and the systems that those ancestors chose to neglect in favour of greater personal wealth are not fit for purpose when they need them?

Cry me a freaking river. Society is somewhat fucked and it isn't the fault of the younger generations. Maybe we need something like this.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #434 on: March 16, 2020, 07:36:10 AM »
Who didn't? The milliennial generation? A generation that has continually been told that things like reasonably affordable housing, a valued career as a result of an affordable education, and later life security are all things that they are not entitled to in the way that their ancestors were are somehow bastards for not really caring if nature decides to give that generation a huge freaking kick in the teeth, and the systems that those ancestors chose to neglect in favour of greater personal wealth are not fit for purpose when they need them?

Cry me a freaking river. Society is somewhat fucked and it isn't the fault of the younger generations. Maybe we need something like this.

freak off mate

Tags: