Author Topic: Coronavirus SZN Forever  (Read 356932 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Re: Coronavirus SZN Forever
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2020, 12:43:15 PM »
Enjoy your AIDS-SARS, skeptics
I'm wearing triple-layered condoms 24/7.  Not taking chances.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2020, 01:41:23 PM »
I'm wearing triple-layered condoms 24/7.  Not taking chances.

Good call.  I've also stocked up on Silver Solution.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2020, 03:43:27 PM »
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2020, 06:26:16 PM »
Austin cancelled SXSW because of this

I’m cool with this.  Don’t have to worry about traffic now.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2020, 07:21:00 PM »
Austin cancelled SXSW because of this

I’m cool with this.  Don’t have to worry about traffic now.
Wonder how many other major events are going to be cancelled.

This is also where having an administration that lies about everything all the time, including things that don't need to be lied about, hurts this country. I don't buy a word Trump or Pence says about the illness, particularly Trump who quite obviously has no idea what's going on. Pence probably doesn't either, but he does a slightly better job of hiding it. He probably just assumes this is God smiting all the non-believers or something.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2020, 07:23:27 PM »

This is also where having an administration that lies about everything all the time, including things that don't need to be lied about, hurts this country. I don't buy a word Trump or Pence says about the illness, particularly Trump who quite obviously has no idea what's going on. Pence probably doesn't either, but he does a slightly better job of hiding it. He probably just assumes this is God smiting all the non-believers or something.
Bojanglesfest 2020 has been cancelled. No refunds.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2020, 07:40:52 PM »
I'm going to a 311 3-day concert next week in Vegas, I'll be in Vegas around the NCAA Tournament, I have a Rage Against the Machine concert I'm going to later this month, and I have another concert festival I'm going to in May. Plus, I like to play poker. So basically, I'm going to get the coronavirus somewhere.

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2020, 07:55:53 PM »
I'm going to a 311 3-day concert next week in Vegas, I'll be in Vegas around the NCAA Tournament, I have a Rage Against the Machine concert I'm going to later this month, and I have another concert festival I'm going to in May. Plus, I like to play poker. So basically, I'm going to get the coronavirus somewhere.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2020, 10:29:43 PM »

Liberal lies
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2020, 11:18:33 PM »
To be fair Obama is probably the only president/presidential candidate in recent years I'd believe when speaking about Coronavirus at all. Mostly because he's the only president I can think of who seems like a genuinely intelligent person capable of understanding advanced concepts.

Biden/Sanders/Bush/Clinton/McCain/Trump/Pence all don't inspire confidence in their intellectual abilities.

Hillary and Cheney both seemed very intelligent thoguh, even if they were both narcissistic sociopaths.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2020, 11:35:08 PM »
To be fair Obama is probably the only president/presidential candidate in recent years I'd believe when speaking about Coronavirus at all. Mostly because he's the only president I can think of who seems like a genuinely intelligent person capable of understanding advanced concepts.

Biden/Sanders/Bush/Clinton/McCain/Trump/Pence all don't inspire confidence in their intellectual abilities.

Hillary and Cheney both seemed very intelligent thoguh, even if they were both narcissistic sociopaths.

Can you imagine if Cheney and Hillary had a kid? I think this place is filled with giant gaping assholes, if you put us all together that kid would dwarf us.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2020, 11:50:26 PM »
Can you imagine if Cheney and Hillary had a kid? I think this place is filled with giant gaping assholes, if you put us all together that kid would dwarf us.

If they had a daughter I'd definitely want to bang her

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2020, 01:24:01 AM »
They said a week and a half ago that it had been contained. Clearly, that was a lie.

Now they're saying again tonight that it's been contained, when that clearly is not the case.

This is Baghdad Bob level excrement.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2020, 08:23:47 AM »
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2020, 08:24:32 AM »
They said a week and a half ago that it had been contained. Clearly, that was a lie.

Now they're saying again tonight that it's been contained, when that clearly is not the case.

This is Baghdad Bob level excrement.

Lol it’s not like you believed them. It’s not contained anywhere that it’s spread to
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: