Author Topic: Sam Ficken teabags the Dolphins 22-21  (Read 6860 times)

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Re: Sam Ficken teabags the Dolphins 22-21
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2019, 12:37:49 PM »
I just want to be in playoff contention late in the year again. I don't expect some kind of dynasty.  Just have a team that can compete.

We're 2 games shy of it now despite a terrible start and 3 games with our 3rd string QB. Imagine our QB having the offense down by Week 1, can we try it one time?
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2019, 02:22:36 PM »
We're 2 games shy of it now despite a terrible start and 3 games with our 3rd string QB. Imagine our QB having the offense down by Week 1, can we try it one time?
Nope. Jets fans wanted blood from the second he was hired. We must sacrifice Gase so we have someone new to sacrifice next year

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2019, 02:27:47 PM »
Nope. Jets fans wanted blood from the second he was hired. We must sacrifice Gase so we have someone new to sacrifice next year

No. We must sacrifice Gase so that we can hire someone who actually merits the job. We were against him from the outset because he is objectively and demonstratively not capable of being an effective head coach in the NFL.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2019, 02:36:10 PM »

I wanted to support him until he started messing up consistently.  Not having this team prepared (especially after a bye week), losing to winless Miami, then winless Cincy etc etc....it just snowballed from there.

It turns out my initial reaction was the correct one. Gase was a garbage hire. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2019, 03:09:30 PM »
No. We must sacrifice Gase so that we can hire someone who actually merits the job. We were against him from the outset because he is objectively and demonstratively not capable of being an effective head coach in the NFL.

Why is this concept so hard?

He wasn't a good hire, and many of us never wanted him anywhere near the team.

Just because you don't give a guy a chance to prove you right doesn't mean you're wrong.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2019, 05:53:45 PM »

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2019, 07:40:15 AM »
Why is this concept so hard?

He wasn't a good hire, and many of us never wanted him anywhere near the team.

Just because you don't give a guy a chance to prove you right doesn't mean you're wrong.

Agreed 10 fold.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: