Author Topic: Jets lose 22-6 to the winless Bengals  (Read 4690 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Jets lose 22-6 to the winless Bengals
« on: December 01, 2019, 03:12:15 PM »
Get the freak out Gase. You are a fraud.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
Re: Jets lose 22-6 to the winless Bengals
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 03:14:01 PM »
Signing off for a while.

Not worth sifting through all the whining about the head coach being the problem with this team.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 03:14:45 PM »
Jets are the first team to lose to two teams 0-7 or worse in the same season. Not great.

I would say this is one of the worst OL performances I've ever seen, but it might not even be in our bottom 2 OL performances this year.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 03:15:08 PM »
The thing really irks me is that we have to watch this doofus for another season. 

It was bad enough when the Phins ended their winless streak against us, but for it to happen against another dumpster team in the same season....c'mon now.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2019, 03:15:30 PM »
We called 15 run plays vs the worst run D in the NFL. Gase is a giant piece of excrement

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »
Signing off for a while.

Not worth sifting through all the whining about the head coach being the problem with this team.

Overall I respect your POV on this forum, but if you don't think Gase is an issue, then we part ways here
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 03:33:35 PM by loyaljetsfan »

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »
Why does our 3rd overall pick look like a JAG?

that's probably the oline's fault too.
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2019, 03:21:46 PM »
And to repeat the point I made in the game thread: can anyone who wants to defend Gase point to a single thing that is good this season that can't be attributed to the natural development of a hugely talented sophomore QB?

We aren't the only team in this league with a massive pile of excrement for an offensive line. This is on the coaching.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2019, 03:22:21 PM »
Fitting that today is World AIDS Day.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2019, 03:22:53 PM »
Wanted to watch the Ravens-Niners.  Didn't.  Should've. 

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2019, 03:24:19 PM »
And to repeat the point I made in the game thread: can anyone who wants to defend Gase point to a single thing that is good this season that can't be attributed to the natural development of a hugely talented sophomore QB?

We aren't the only team in this league with a massive pile of excrement for an offensive line. This is on the coaching.
"Other than developing the most important piece of the franchise, which is specifically what Gase was hired to do, what good has he done?"

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 03:24:36 PM »
Another season of enjoying hating on others' misery.

Daniel Jones sucked today, Giants lost.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2019, 03:25:12 PM »

100% correct

Two winless rookie HCs have outcoached Gase this season and ended their winless streaks against him.

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2019, 03:28:13 PM »
i am going to start out this post by saying that i am not a gase fan and am on the 'fire gase' bandwagon, but today's loss was not because of adam gase.

this OL is bad. so, so bad. compton and shell were getting wrecked today. it's just how they played today, but you have to accept this as a possibility when trying to operate with sub-optimal talent. the offense and the team looked good when the OL had been able to put in solid performances the past few weeks, but today they just weren't able to do that. that's down to talent. today beachum just happened to put up a stinker and the rest of the OL was really sorry for it

almost all of the holds occurred for similar reasons - talent. it's not like they were out there needlessly holding for no reason. they were holding because they were getting beat so, so easily and couldn't do anything else otherwise. it would either be a hold or a sack.

i'm not going to buy that as a discipline thing, it's down to talent. i still feel the beachum block in the back was a weak call, but it was correct. but beachum is a grown man and has been playing this game his whole life, and knows better than that. he shouldn't have done it. nothing there should be put on coaching or the coaching staff to teach beachum that he shouldn't be doing that in that situation, he already knows.

there weren't many/any positives from today's game. one thing i am actually pissed about is the fact that sam was still in there for the last drive when the game was over and we were getting wrecked. i would have taken sam out, which may have still drawn ire for gase with regards to 'quitting' but it was the right thing to do. then bringing him back for the final needless play after sam actually got hurt, only to see him running for his life after he'd just sustained a knock to his legs. that excrement was dumb and gase shouldn't have done it.

i also don't think any of sam's progress is down to anything from gase either. what we've been seeing is sam's natural progression as a talented, smart 2nd year QB. i'll give gase credit for the good playcalling he's displayed the prior few weeks. other than that, i am not a fan of gase, not at all

however, today's loss had nothing to do with gase. there was nothing he/we could have done

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2019, 03:29:13 PM »
How the freak does that happen
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Tags: