Author Topic: Tua injury  (Read 3896 times)

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
Re: Tua injury
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2020, 01:59:51 PM »
This is some quality shade being thrown.

that agent needs to be told he needs to worry about his client's future well being and career, and should be thankful to any organization. he has a 21 year old that has needed multiple surgeries on both lower extremities as well as a surgically repaired geriatric fvcking hip. all of this by 21. huge alarm signs that i actually don't think are being talked about enough

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »
that agent needs to be told he needs to worry about his client's future well being and career, and should be thankful to any organization. he has a 21 year old that has needed multiple surgeries on both lower extremities as well as a surgically repaired geriatric fvcking hip. all of this by 21. huge alarm signs that i actually don't think are being talked about enough

There's a suggestion that Tua's family, particularly his dad, is somewhat involved in this whole process, and has clear ideas as to where they do and don't want him to go.

Then remember that Tua's agent is Leigh Steinberg who has been doing this for decades and has represented more #1 picks than any other agent in history, he knows exactly what he's doing when he's saying things like that to ESPN.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2020, 02:20:16 PM »
There's a suggestion that Tua's family, particularly his dad, is somewhat involved in this whole process, and has clear ideas as to where they do and don't want him to go.

Then remember that Tua's agent is Leigh Steinberg who has been doing this for decades and has represented more #1 picks than any other agent in history, he knows exactly what he's doing when he's saying things like that to ESPN.

i understand he knows what he's doing with regards to getting tua drafted. they're going to do all of the right things to make sure he's a top pick and of course try to steer him towards an organization they prefer. that's what they need to do and it's the only thing to do right now with regards to his job. i just think it's a dick move to throw shade at any nfl organization when there are going to be such huge, huge question marks about tua's health moving forward after the draft. acting like it's not an issue at all is a strategic bit on their end, but to be so smug and arrogant about it just turns off a regular nobody like me.

if i was a rich owner with a team that did poorly and is in huge need of improving talent on their team, i would not touch tua with my first round pick.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2020, 02:23:49 PM »
i understand he knows what he's doing with regards to getting tua drafted. they're going to do all of the right things to make sure he's a top pick and of course try to steer him towards an organization they prefer. that's what they need to do and it's the only thing to do right now with regards to his job. i just think it's a dick move to throw shade at any nfl organization when there are going to be such huge, huge question marks about tua's health moving forward after the draft. acting like it's not an issue at all is a strategic bit on their end, but to be so smug and arrogant about it just turns off a regular nobody like me.

if i was a rich owner with a team that did poorly and is in huge need of improving talent on their team, i would not touch tua with my first round pick.

He's been doing this 40 years, I'm pretty sure he and Mike Brown know what they think of each other.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2020, 08:57:46 PM »
He's been doing this 40 years, I'm pretty sure he and Mike Brown know what they think of each other.

Pretty much yeah
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2020, 03:51:22 PM »
Tua apparently given a very positive medical update today.

I didn't think he'd be in play for the Redskins given the fact that Snyder essentially made the pick to bring in Haskins, but crazier excrement has happened.

I still think we see Burrows go 1, Young go 2 and the Lions try and shop the pick to Miami/Los Angeles/Carolina (depending on Cam's progression closer to the draft). Tua being there at 5 to Miami isn't the sure thing it was a month ago.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2020, 03:54:38 PM »
Tua cleared for football activities
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2020, 08:35:36 PM »
Sign this beast

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2020, 08:34:37 AM »
Excellent. A healthy Tua is a virtual lock for the top 10. Hopefully that also means there is some more QB demand and at least 3 go top 10
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: