Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 63700 times)

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
Re: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?
« Reply #315 on: December 12, 2019, 09:56:45 PM »
You’re still losing the argument
I'm very happy with the company I've been keeping in this thread. Most of the people whose opinions I respect the most have either been rational, or stayed out of the way because it's not worth arguing over because it's like arguing with a brick wall.

Rosetta Stoned

• Laveranues Coles
  • Holy freaking excrement
Re: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?
« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2019, 09:56:54 PM »
Your nose is growing

If you would pay any attention this is basically what every one except for mj is saying. The point isn't that people would be happy with Gase, but it's just freaking ridiculous to pin everything on him and scream bloody murder. Doesn't help your case at all also, when you tack up all the hyperbolic excrement you can muster.

But I'm done arguing about this. The point is, this place is not at all enjoyable when you pussies are screaming the same vitriolic excrement in every thread.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2019, 09:58:21 PM »
If you would pay any attention this is basically what every one except for mj is saying. The point isn't that people would be happy with Gase, but it's just freaking ridiculous to pin everything on him and scream bloody murder. Doesn't help your case at all also, when you tack up all the hyperbolic excrement you can muster.

But I'm done arguing about this. The point is, this place is not at all enjoyable when you pussies are screaming the same vitriolic excrement in every thread.
Agreed. I'm going to try to join you and Heismanberg and stay out of the way so the chicken littles can scream among themselves.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #318 on: December 12, 2019, 09:58:51 PM »
I'm very happy with the company I've been keeping in this thread. Most of the people whose opinions I respect the most have either been rational, or stayed out of the way because it's not worth arguing over because it's like arguing with a brick wall.
Nobody cares who you respect
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #319 on: December 12, 2019, 10:02:53 PM »

Just because you don’t like to hear it, doesn’t mean it’s not true.  I’m also not here to convince you...I know the Gase hire was a mistake.  It’s not really debatable. 

And all these Fire Gase posts are in the correct threads
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #320 on: December 12, 2019, 10:10:47 PM »
This all got dramatic.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #321 on: December 12, 2019, 10:14:04 PM »
This all got dramatic.
This is why you stick to the game thread until the game ends!

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #322 on: December 12, 2019, 10:16:23 PM »

But that's exactly what I've been saying!

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #323 on: December 12, 2019, 10:25:07 PM »
This all got dramatic.

gase is making all you niggas gay

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #324 on: December 12, 2019, 10:28:15 PM »
Don't blame me, I quit just after half time. I've lost interest in watching Gaseball, but I don't particularly have an issue with what I saw tonight. Baltimore are just a better team.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #325 on: December 12, 2019, 10:30:14 PM »
Don't blame me, I quit just after half time. I've lost interest in watching Gaseball, but I don't particularly have an issue with what I saw tonight. Baltimore are just a better team.
I’m more pissed with losing to the RedWings

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #326 on: December 12, 2019, 10:30:36 PM »
Yep.  Darnold played well.  All I care about from here out.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #327 on: December 12, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »
Yep.  Darnold played well.  All I care about from here out.
You should care more about seeing Fubar 2

#priorities

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #328 on: December 13, 2019, 09:10:03 AM »
This is what this team has done to us.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #329 on: December 13, 2019, 09:11:38 AM »
This is what this team has done to us.

I was pretty salty last night.

Tags: