Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 65197 times)

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
Re: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?
« Reply #300 on: December 12, 2019, 08:35:41 PM »
At least we aren't shitposting outside the game thread during the game. Not that you started this.
You’ve been shitposting for weeks
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

klaximilian

• Laveranues Coles
Re: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?
« Reply #301 on: December 12, 2019, 09:15:39 PM »
You’ve been shitposting for weeks

As opposed to the better part of two decades?

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #302 on: December 12, 2019, 09:32:13 PM »
Y'all keep falling in love with this HC that's put up 7 points with his guru-esque schemes. Good for you

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #303 on: December 12, 2019, 09:34:07 PM »
Y'all keep falling in love with this HC that's put up 7 points with his guru-esque schemes. Good for you
I appreciate how you made your early-game shitpost, went away when the Jets offense was actually playing well, then returned after a couple punts. Way to stick to the brand.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #304 on: December 12, 2019, 09:34:51 PM »
As opposed to the better part of two decades?
Fuckin lol

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #305 on: December 12, 2019, 09:38:03 PM »
Fuckin lol
I had a draft of "You've been shitposting for decades on multiple websites" but then I decided that I was sick of arguing with MB. Glad Klax picked up the slack.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #306 on: December 12, 2019, 09:44:37 PM »
I appreciate how you made your early-game shitpost, went away when the Jets offense was actually playing well, then returned after a couple punts. Way to stick to the brand.

It's been an hour... you still got a hard on for Gase?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #307 on: December 12, 2019, 09:45:20 PM »
I had a draft of "You've been shitposting for decades on multiple websites" but then I decided that I was sick of arguing with MB. Glad Klax picked up the slack.
You’re still losing the argument
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #308 on: December 12, 2019, 09:46:11 PM »
It's been an hour... you still got a hard on for Gase?
As I've said 1,000 times, I don't care if they keep Gase or let go of Gase, but bitching and moaning 5 minutes into the game against the best team in the NFL on the road on a short week to complain about Gase is freaking stupid.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #309 on: December 12, 2019, 09:47:00 PM »
If we're losing 42-31 and our offense had a pulse, I wouldn't be killing Gase. But 7 freaking points?! You guys are happy with this offensive output from this clown you deem a guru. GFY

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #310 on: December 12, 2019, 09:48:20 PM »
If we're losing 42-31 and our offense had a pulse, I wouldn't be killing Gase. But 7 freaking points?! You guys are happy with this offensive output from this clown you deem a guru. GFY
I was happy with the first half offense moving the ball.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #311 on: December 12, 2019, 09:49:32 PM »
No you wouldn't. You proved that tonight.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
« Reply #312 on: December 12, 2019, 09:52:42 PM »
As I've said 1,000 times, I don't care if they keep Gase or let go of Gase, but bitching and moaning 5 minutes into the game against the best team in the NFL on the road on a short week to complain about Gase is freaking stupid.
Your nose is growing

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #313 on: December 12, 2019, 09:53:22 PM »
"I TOLD YOU SO!"
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #314 on: December 12, 2019, 09:53:44 PM »
No you wouldn't. You proved that tonight.

Our special teams scored as many points as out offense.

Tags: