Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 63676 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?
« Reply #375 on: September 27, 2020, 07:30:56 PM »
Bump
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
Re: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?
« Reply #376 on: September 27, 2020, 07:37:14 PM »
Is it really a bump if the thread was posted in yesterday?

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #377 on: September 27, 2020, 07:38:03 PM »
Is it really a bump if the thread was posted in yesterday?

I’m more depressed than I was yesterday

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #378 on: September 27, 2020, 07:40:47 PM »
I thought SFD was just doing cocaine about it.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #379 on: September 27, 2020, 07:43:34 PM »
This is definitely a heroin year.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #380 on: September 27, 2020, 07:49:37 PM »
This is the most depressing this team has ever been, the most poorly coached, and probably the worst roster I've ever seen

And the Kotite years were bad
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #381 on: September 27, 2020, 07:51:47 PM »
This is the most depressing this team has ever been, the most poorly coached, and probably the worst roster I've ever seen

100% Agree

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #382 on: September 27, 2020, 07:54:07 PM »

I was depressed at the end of 2016. But this is worse because it is Week 3.

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #383 on: September 27, 2020, 08:10:23 PM »

The worst part is that we should have our franchise QB... but poor coaching and roster management is going to ruin him.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #384 on: September 27, 2020, 08:12:42 PM »
The worst part is that we should have our franchise QB... but poor coaching and roster management is going to ruin him.

THIS.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #386 on: September 28, 2020, 06:43:28 AM »

No...the worst part is that this was foretold. We all saw this coming....and all we could do was sit and watch it happen.

I'm so freaking dejected over this team, i don't even give a excrement if we draft Lawrence.....because we're gonna do the same thing to him.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

steves850

• Chad Pennington
    • SteveFlix
« Reply #387 on: September 28, 2020, 07:11:32 AM »
No...the worst part is that this was foretold. We all saw this coming....and all we could do was sit and watch it happen.

I'm so freaking dejected over this team, i don't even give a excrement if we draft Lawrence.....because we're gonna do the same thing to him.
This is it right here. Gase was the only candidate I was completely down on. I tried to be positive when he was hired but this is exactly my worst nightmare come true.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tom Brady kisses his kids like that kid from Glee who hung himself last week.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
« Reply #388 on: September 28, 2020, 08:36:46 AM »
The Jets are the only team in the league that has not held a lead at any point this season

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #389 on: September 28, 2020, 08:42:37 AM »
The Jets are the only team in the league that has not held a lead at any point this season

Six teams have scored more points in a single game this season than the Jets have in all three (37). The Packers have scored that many or more in every game so far.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Tags: