Author Topic: Official Serious Debate: When was the last time the team was this depressing?  (Read 65204 times)

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
I can handle a lot as a Jets fan.  Losing doesn't faze me anymore.  But to finally have "the QB", then have him fucked by one season.....

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
I can handle a lot as a Jets fan.  Losing doesn't faze me anymore.  But to finally have "the QB", then have him fucked by one season.....

This is me, 100%.
I'm used to losing seasons, but watching Sam the last 3 games is making me sad.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
We should have another tailgate towards the end of the year but instead of going to the game we’ll all just kill ourselves

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh

One season in which we didn’t fire Duff, hired Gase, let Duff run the most important offseason in recent history, and then let Gase fire Duff. Complete organizational incompetence has led us to this point.
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
We should have another tailgate towards the end of the year but instead of going to the game we’ll all just kill ourselves

lol, for real

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.

5 honks
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Jumbo

• Shaun Ellis
  • Loggase forever
One season in which we didn’t fire Duff, hired Gase, let Duff run the most important offseason in recent history, and then let Gase fire Duff. Complete organizational incompetence has led us to this point.

Woody > Chris

Rosetta Stoned

• Laveranues Coles
  • Holy freaking excrement
Woody > Chris

It seems that way, and how freaking ridiculous is that...

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
Don't worry guys, Sam had almost 70% completions today.  Whew.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
I started following this team after the 1-15 season in the mid 90s.  I would say this season is the worst i've been a part of as a fan.

2003 for me. Definitely my worst season ever.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
Don't worry guys, Sam had almost 70% completions today.  Whew.
I know you are being sarcastic, but Darnold didnt lose us this game.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
we are so awful, man.

can we just like, forfeit and save darnold the abuse?

or can someone hire some more dirty bitches and give him mono again or something?

who am i kidding, hes gonna play out his rookie deal, sign with a competent team and then perform.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
Two worst years I can remember were 1976 and 1995, this rivals them both halfway through.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
The Kotite era is obviously the worst record we’ve had. This is on pace to match it.

I have no idea how we could beat Dallas and what the freak happened to the team since then?

I think 2005 was bad but that was understandable once Chad and Fiedler went down.

07 was rough, but not shockingly bad. 2014 was a disaster and might be the team I’ve hated the most because I simply had no interest in Geno and it just needed to freaking die.

This is the worst I’ve felt as a Jets fan ever as 95-96’ was at its infancy and I barely remember it as I was just a kid.

If we ruin Sam I don’t even know how one begins to get over it.
Need a new one for a new board...

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Not since I’ve been a fan

Basically this
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Tags: