Author Topic: Week 7 Other Games  (Read 3423 times)

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Week 7 Other Games
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »
I couldn't remember what the pick ended up as and part of me thought it was Polite.

I thought the same as well, but made sure to check before commenting

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 07:22:49 PM »

I thought the same as well, but made sure to check before commenting

Who are you and what have you done with dcm?

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 07:24:54 PM »

Who are you and what have you done with dcm?

He's out with mono

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2019, 07:48:53 PM »
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2019, 08:10:48 PM »
Imagine if we had backup Teddy B instead of Falk.
I would have been fine with Siemian being healthy. I know he looked absolutely horrendous when he got his chance, but at least he has been an NFL quarterback.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2019, 08:17:34 PM »
I would have been fine with Siemian being healthy. I know he looked absolutely horrendous when he got his chance, but at least he has been an NFL quarterback.

Realistically, would we have beaten any of those teams with a backup QB?

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2019, 08:52:57 PM »
Realistically, would we have beaten any of those teams with a backup QB?
Maybe Cleveland or Philly. It's hard to overstate how ineffective Falk was.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2019, 02:33:10 AM »
With Dallas annihilating Philly. Makes me wonder if they slept on us, are the Jets that good, or if injuries against just completely derailed them vs us. I'm thinking mostly the last one, maybe the middle a little too

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2019, 02:42:18 AM »
With Dallas annihilating Philly. Makes me wonder if they slept on us, are the Jets that good, or if injuries against just completely derailed them vs us. I'm thinking mostly the last one, maybe the middle a little too
They derinitely overlooked the Jets. Even knowing Darnold is returning, it is hard not to overlook an 0-4 team playing that pitifully.

I also dont think Philly is that good. Their secondary is garbage. Their offense makes too many mistakes. I think if we had Siemian that game, we would have had a chance. We probably still lose but like Badger said, it is hard to overstate how bad Falk was.

I dont blame the Jets for giving a chance to a young quarterback and seeing if he has anything. Sometimes you can find a Gardner Minshew or Kyle Allen that way. Sometimes you get Luke Falk.

That's why I give Gase somewhat of a pass for the Falk era as a coach. I don't know what he could have done. However, Falk was presumably a guy he liked, so that's somewhat of a knock on him.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2019, 10:57:04 AM »
They derinitely overlooked the Jets. Even knowing Darnold is returning, it is hard not to overlook an 0-4 team playing that pitifully.

I also dont think Philly is that good. Their secondary is garbage. Their offense makes too many mistakes. I think if we had Siemian that game, we would have had a chance. We probably still lose but like Badger said, it is hard to overstate how bad Falk was.

I dont blame the Jets for giving a chance to a young quarterback and seeing if he has anything. Sometimes you can find a Gardner Minshew or Kyle Allen that way. Sometimes you get Luke Falk.

That's why I give Gase somewhat of a pass for the Falk era as a coach. I don't know what he could have done. However, Falk was presumably a guy he liked, so that's somewhat of a knock on him.

In fairness Falk was our third guy, not even the backup. It was an emergency move after losing our top two guys by halftime of Week 2. Hard to put that on the coach, did Falk take any serious reps in practice or a game all summer? Likely not.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2019, 11:08:08 AM »
You both appear to be conveniently overlooking the fact that when Falk came into the Cleveland game he was instantly an improvement on Siemian. It's a small sample size, but Siemian was disastrous in the time he was in the game.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2019, 11:25:17 AM »
You both appear to be conveniently overlooking the fact that when Falk came into the Cleveland game he was instantly an improvement on Siemian. It's a small sample size, but Siemian was disastrous in the time he was in the game.

Was he in for a couple of drives? He was out by the half. Doesn't change the fact that nobody envisioned Falk seeing the field, let along starting three games.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2019, 01:05:48 PM »

This.  He was god awful

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2019, 10:21:39 AM »
Tannehill looked pretty good on Sunday too.  Amazing what you can accomplish once you wash the Gase/Loggains stain off yourself.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2019, 02:42:12 PM »
Tannehill looked pretty good on Sunday too.  Amazing what you can accomplish once you wash the Gase/Loggains stain off yourself.

Tannehill was always solid in Miami

He just couldn’t stay healthy
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Tags: