Author Topic: Jets Media Bias, Slanted Stories  (Read 4687 times)

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
Re: Jets Media Bias, Slanted Stories
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2014, 05:13:50 PM »
BTW during Rex's tenure:

Year----#-----Rank

2009----6-------32nd
2010----3-------32nd
2011----1-------17th
2012----2-------26th
2013----3-------30th

Here is the site it's pretty cool:

http://www.nflpenalties.com/

Nice find, man.

Yeah, that excrement drives me nuts.  Forget about taunting or illegal formation or offsides; 12 men on the field is the worst. 15 flags for an extra defender throughout the Rex era. The next closest team, the Jags, have only had 10 over the same span.

It's the kind of communication breakdown that any half-retarded McDonald's night manager could solve in a year or two.  Yet every time we draw the flag, there's Rex on the sideline, blowing his top, as if the systemic recurring failure of his team's game day infrastructure is freaking Ellis Lankster's fault. When it happens an average of three times per season, that's on the boss.

Pop quiz the players during team meetings. Coordinate with the position coaches. Give every player a sub-buddy. Hire a gameday midget to wave color-coded flags.  Do any of a hundred simple things that would solve the problem.

Tommy

• Mark Gastineau
  • I don't get it
Re: Jets Media Bias, Slanted Stories
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 07:08:22 PM »
When I was a kid my brother and I would giggle like crazy whenever they'd call that penalty. I mean, how do you freak that up? "Too many men on the field" just sounds like you don't know what you 're doing.
"Wrong!"

Tags: jets