Author Topic: Week 6 - Cowboys at Jets  (Read 3552 times)

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Week 6 - Cowboys at Jets
« on: October 07, 2019, 06:40:14 PM »
Sam is having tests tomorrow to determine whether he will be good to go Sunday.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
Re: Week 6 - Cowboys at Jets
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:06:33 PM »
Win and we're in

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2019, 08:16:13 PM »
Jets only 7.5-point underdogs compared to being 2-touchdown underdogs each of the last two weeks.

That's why I thought this might be our best chance in that group of games to win. Yes, I know it will sound like a Cowboys home game.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 10:05:23 AM »
Chris Herndon injured his hamstring running routes on his own last Friday...he's not practicing today.

Per Costello

And Mosley isn't practicing either...apparently he's listed as "doubtful" for the game.

Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 10:23:06 AM »
Chris Herndon injured his hamstring running routes on his own last Friday...he's not practicing today.

Per Costello

And Mosley isn't practicing either...apparently he's listed as "doubtful" for the game.

Jesus freak

I'd think you use Herndons exemption for the week just because it's an option and hammys are tricky

The Mosley thing blows my mind. They made it sound like he was going to be back week 2

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 11:00:57 AM »
Jesus freak

I'd think you use Herndons exemption for the week just because it's an option and hammys are tricky

The Mosley thing blows my mind. They made it sound like he was going to be back week 2

It boils down to "we can't have nice things".
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 11:49:39 AM »
Take my groin CJ I don't nee-

ehhh on second thought, there's some things I won't sacrifice, even for the Jets. Especially in a lost season.

Laxin

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 11:50:10 AM »

It boils down to "we can't have nice things".

Mosley has already missed more games with the Jets than he had missed in his entire time in Baltimore.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 01:01:57 PM »
Anyone who saw Moseley limping off the field when it happened and think he'd back in the near future was fooling themselves.

Of course, Herndon got hurt. Because why not. That boils down to "We can't have nice things."
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2019, 01:38:23 PM »
Rush Mosely back for a meaningless game we're going to lose anyway and he could be done for the year. Groin, hamstring, the only way to heal it is time. And time, as we all know, is a lover of the older lady.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2019, 02:26:58 PM »
Rush Mosely back for a meaningless game we're going to lose anyway and he could be done for the year. Groin, hamstring, the only way to heal it is time. And time, as we all know, is a lover of the older lady.

And next week is the Pats so maybe we should just give him that week off as well. Bring him back when our season starts against the jags October 27th

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2019, 02:37:19 PM »

What's wrong with you? The only way players are going to get better is by playing! Stop worrying about their health. Rub some dirt on it and get out there!
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 03:49:50 PM »
What's wrong with you? The only way players are going to get better is by playing! Stop worrying about their health. Rub some dirt on it and get out there!

If you want to rub dirt on his groin have at it. I'm busy.
So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2019, 04:07:32 PM »

It's not the same when we talk about a healthy 2nd year QB than an injured veteran LB

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2019, 07:06:35 PM »
Mosley has a groin like Abraham's

Tags: