Author Topic: Peytonwatch  (Read 2931 times)

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
Re: Peytonwatch
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 11:41:19 AM »
but what about his papa john franchises? how much did he make from those?

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:41:40 AM »
I won't lie, I know he's old and broken but if the opportunity came to bring him in for one or two seasons while we establish our long term QB I would be hugely happy. It won't happen because New York and Eli and Brady and all sorts of other things, but a girl can dream.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2015, 11:43:28 AM »
in all seriousness, it really looks like he is retiring. suddenly non-committal, his seemingly desperation play style the last week, his coaches being removed...

i like the guy, but wont miss seeing anymore rap videos with him. i imagine he'll goto CBS as an analyst and be kinda sorta funny there.

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2015, 11:44:11 AM »
I won't lie, I know he's old and broken but if the opportunity came to bring him in for one or two seasons while we establish our long term QB I would be hugely happy. It won't happen because New York and Eli and Brady and all sorts of other things, but a girl can dream.

i eagerly await dcm telling you why this is a bad idea for our salary cap. and potentially further accusing you of being molested as a child.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2015, 11:47:58 AM »
i eagerly await dcm telling you why this is a bad idea for our salary cap. and potentially further accusing you of being molested as a child.

So you're saying we shouldn't grab Peyton?

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 11:54:48 AM »
I guess we'll see how bad that quad tear really was, but who knows at this point. 

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2015, 11:56:02 AM »
if he sits out next year, perhaps he'll have another career year after that.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 01:23:09 PM »
Elway reckons Peyton has another season in him, and that he'll be involved in the search for Fox's replacement. I can only imagine how candidates are going to enjoy being interviewed by the QB who's going to be playing for them.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

IATA

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2015, 02:28:54 PM »
A guy who might play for you for 1 year deciding your future. Fuckkkkkkk thatttt

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2015, 02:38:16 PM »

dcm1602

• SUH DUDE
  • Blubbering Pussy
  • Mark Gastineau
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2019, 10:52:20 PM »
According to Archie Manning Peyton wants to be back in football, and to be involved in front office or ownership or "something"

Obviously the Colts and Broncos have to be the strong front runners for this. But do you think Peytons relationship with Gase opens the door to Peyton here? Not sure if there's some kind of Douglas/Peyton connection that I know anything about

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/archie-manning-says-peyton-eventually-wants-to-return-to-the-nfl-in-one-of-two-positions/amp/

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2019, 04:33:46 AM »
According to Archie Manning Peyton wants to be back in football, and to be involved in front office or ownership or "something"

Obviously the Colts and Broncos have to be the strong front runners for this. But do you think Peytons relationship with Gase opens the door to Peyton here? Not sure if there's some kind of Douglas/Peyton connection that I know anything about

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/archie-manning-says-peyton-eventually-wants-to-return-to-the-nfl-in-one-of-two-positions/amp/

Given our current talent evaluations, I’m not opposed to bringing in anyone respected. But Peyton vouched for Siemian and for Gase this year. Siemian played poorly before Garrett took him out and Gase has been anything but a hit so far.

I personally think Peyton would make an exceptional QB coach, OC or HC one day. Front office requires less hours and what not, but I can’t imagine his talent evaluation skills would be as good as his conceptual understanding. But yeah I’d take him if he would come here.
Need a new one for a new board...

Tags: broncos