Author Topic: Avery Williamson restructures his contract  (Read 7089 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: Avery Williamson recovering from torn ACL, not released...yet
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2020, 10:08:08 PM »
Williamoson has a radio show and seems like a great dude. He and Mosely never had an injury history until they came here, go figure. If they both come back from injury and can play at their previosu level the MLB's on the Jets might be a top 2 or 3 unit in the league.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2020, 10:30:11 PM »
Williamoson has a radio show and seems like a great dude. He and Mosely never had an injury history until they came here, go figure. If they both come back from injury and can play at their previosu level the MLB's on the Jets might be a top 2 or 3 unit in the league.

mosley coming back this upcoming year will feel like a new signing. good to look forward to

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2020, 10:32:51 PM »
The Mosely contract is an abortion.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2020, 10:33:48 PM »
The Mosely contract is an abortion.
Yep, hate it. That and Bell’s contract.

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 10:36:38 PM »
Both contracts are bad, especially the Mosley one. But if Mosley is healthy, he's still one of the best linebackers in the NFL. Like Swordz said, it will basically be like a brand new addition.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2020, 10:45:49 PM »
Both contracts are bad, especially the Mosley one. But if Mosley is healthy, he's still one of the best linebackers in the NFL. Like Swordz said, it will basically be like a brand new addition.
I’m prepared for him to come back out of shape because of coronavirus, fail a drug test, and be a waste in 2020. Didn’t he also get us to sign his brother?

Call me a pessimist but that injury milking display of his last season has him guilty until innocent for me. A full season basically out from a strained rooster in the first half of week 1

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2020, 01:08:42 AM »
I’m prepared for him to come back out of shape because of coronavirus, fail a drug test, and be a waste in 2020. Didn’t he also get us to sign his brother?

Call me a pessimist but that injury milking display of his last season has him guilty until innocent for me. A full season basically out from a strained rooster in the first half of week 1
I'm willing to give him a pass. Got hurt Week 1 and clearly reinjured himself when he tried to return. Maybe he could have come back in the last 2-3 weeks, but who cares at that point. I forgot we signed his brother.

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2020, 07:44:25 AM »

IF Mosely is healthy.

I think the reason we haven’t released Williamson yet is because JD wants to see both him and Mosely in action. With both starters coming off of injuries he probably wants to rule out lingering issues for at least one of them before letting the other one go.
The New Jersey Devil keeps knocking over my trashcans at night and taking out credit cards in my name.

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2020, 07:50:10 AM »
Mosley should be fine now that it's been surgically repaired.  The medical staff really botched that situation.

He should've just had surgery right away.
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2020, 07:50:50 AM »
We are very deep at ILB and DL now, at least.  Even if Williamson gets released, we still have a solid LB corps. 
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

MexJetinBcn

• Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2020, 08:21:56 AM »
Mosley should be fine now that it's been surgically repaired.  The medical staff really botched that situation.

He should've just had surgery right away.

EXACTLY. Not sure how Mosley could be blamed for this. He was a beast against Buffalo then injured himself and then tried to come back early with the permission of the docs against the Pats and reinjured himself. The guy is amazing when healthy. Him, Williamson and Onwasor should form one of the best groups in the league. Yeah, that would be a lot of money committed to them but it’s not like our roster is full with stars demanding big contracts.

Libero_2

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2020, 09:28:12 AM »
I’m very curious what we paid Onwusor
Need a new one for a new board...

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2020, 09:55:16 AM »
I’m very curious what we paid Onwusor
Have they released any details yet?
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

CatoTheElder

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2020, 12:58:35 PM »
EXACTLY. Not sure how Mosley could be blamed for this. He was a beast against Buffalo then injured himself and then tried to come back early with the permission of the docs against the Pats and reinjured himself. The guy is amazing when healthy. Him, Williamson and Onwasor should form one of the best groups in the league. Yeah, that would be a lot of money committed to them but it’s not like our roster is full with stars demanding big contracts.

Blamed for which part? I don't recall anyone saying this was his fault. Except Pope but I assumed that was part of his schtick and not to be taken seriously.

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
« Reply #44 on: March 26, 2020, 01:25:42 PM »
Blamed for which part? I don't recall anyone saying this was his fault. Except Pope but I assumed that was part of his schtick and not to be taken seriously.

yes

Tags: