Author Topic: PFF names Sheldon Richardson 1st Runner-Up for their DROY  (Read 9107 times)

Miamipuck

• Puckstapo
  • Wayne Chrebet
  • I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Re: PFF names Sheldon Richardson 1st Runner-Up for their DROY
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2014, 08:45:36 AM »
It was remarkable how different the run defense performed after he left the field and returned injured. All of a sudden they were ripping off seven yards at a clip, just like last year.

Yeah I forgot who on the Browns had a TD run where the only person attached to the Jets that touched him  was a fan in stands when he ran to give a Browns fan the ball.
<----Would you say Jetoffensive is a Flock, a Herd or a Gaggle of assholes? <-------- Would you like to know more!

bojanglesman

• Don Maynard
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 10:06:37 AM »
He won't win NFL ROY either because he is a Jet.  He'll get overlooked because the majority of the team is mediocre.  Same was the case for Mo Wilk.

Badger

• Global Moderator
  • Joe Namath
  • The only one who's not a piece of excrement
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2014, 10:23:24 AM »
Yeah I forgot who on the Browns had a TD run where the only person attached to the Jets that touched him  was a fan in stands when he ran to give a Browns fan the ball.

Edwin Baker, touchdown maker.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2014, 11:28:20 AM »
What I didn't understand is that JJ Watt won the DPOTY award in a year that his team sucked and his sack/PD/TFL numbers were low. They gave it to him because his PFF grade was so high.

Now they turn around and fail to give Richardson the award even though he blew everyone away with his grade. It's so freaking stupid.

reuben

• Al Toon
  • Hello, my name is Reuben.
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2014, 12:53:14 PM »
What I didn't understand is that JJ Watt won the DPOTY award in a year that his team sucked and his sack/PD/TFL numbers were low. They gave it to him because his PFF grade was so high.

Now they turn around and fail to give Richardson the award even though he blew everyone away with his grade. It's so freaking stupid.

JJ Watt is a freaking monster. I've never seen anyone play football like that.  Except for maybe Antonio Smith, he's surrounded by a bunch of trash, and he still managed 10.5 sacks, 15 TFL's, seven batted passes, four fumbles, two blocked kicks and 80 tackles.  Playing as a five technique. 

The fact that that is considered a "down year" for him only demonstrates what an bat-excrement insane season he had in 2012. I still think he should have won league MVP. 
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 12:54:45 PM by reuben »

Tags: jets richardson