Author Topic: 2019 OTA’s  (Read 8100 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Re: 2019 OTA’s
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2019, 03:40:46 PM »
Manish is a biased excrement stirrer, but at the end of the day the issues have nothing to do with him. This is the same arranged marriage excrement we did with Rex and Idzik, except Rex was a beloved fairly successes coach here. Gase was a lukewarm candidate thst just got fired elsewhere and suddenly were building our franchise around him.

No matter how you spin it Manish isn't the issue

None of what you just said takes away from Manish being a complete shitbag and hack of a reporter
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

Derek Smalls

• Mark Gastineau
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2019, 04:16:07 PM »
It's refreshing to hear a head coach who sounds like he knows what he's talking about when it comes to offense. I can't remember the last time we had a coach who took this much of an interest in the offense.

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2019, 01:37:44 PM »
Nobody posted this?

So it turns out, Italian Seafood was right an everyone can go freak themselves.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2019, 02:05:02 PM »
Nobody posted this?

I don't get it. Is Darnold taunting Nickerson for not tackling him in an OTA practice? Nickerson was a 6th round pick by a GM who was recently fired and his interim replacement has already made changes. Sorry Sam, but that was a "business decision" for Nickerson.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2019, 02:05:50 PM »

insanity

• Shaun Ellis
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2019, 02:07:11 PM »
I don't get it. Is Darnold taunting Nickerson for not tackling him in an OTA practice? Nickerson was a 6th round pick by a GM who was recently fired and his interim replacement has already made changes. Sorry Sam, but that was a "business decision" for Nickerson.
joke
/jōk/
noun
1. a thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, especially a story with a funny punchline.
"she was in a mood to tell jokes"

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2019, 02:07:21 PM »

There’s no friendly excrement talking in Dungeons and Dragons, huh?
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Heismanberg

• Global Moderator
  • Curtis Martin
  • SAUCE
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2019, 02:07:55 PM »
Is Sam Darnold a bad leader?
He shook my hand breed tub and walked away

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2019, 02:14:41 PM »

Jfc, this is straight from the Manish School Of Picking Drama-Dingleberries Out Of Your derriere.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and have confidence that you "get it", haha.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2019, 02:16:17 PM »
My bad guys. I said I didn't get it.
Teams that draft well do so no matter where they pick. Teams that draft poorly do so no matter where they pick I want my team to win games and draft well

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2019, 02:20:07 PM »
Is Sam Darnold a bad leader?

I like it, challenge everybody. Show em up, maybe he makes the stop next time. Breaking balls on Instagram is one way to motivate young players. Also love how McGuire chimes in.

Gorilla

• Gary's Vaynerchuk
  • Vinny Testaverde
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2019, 02:26:47 PM »
My bad guys. I said I didn't get it.

It's Sam, the kid who's been a non-poopchute from the jump. He's not calling anyone out.

Friendly excrement-talking with his boys, knowing that Nickerson was not playing full-speed. Modest ball-breaking.

AlioTheFool

• Administrator
  • Al Toon
  • All Gas. No Brake.
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2019, 02:39:07 PM »
It's Sam, the kid who's been a non-poopchute from the jump. He's not calling anyone out.

Friendly excrement-talking with his boys, knowing that Nickerson was not playing full-speed. Modest ball-breaking.

Wait, I didn't think he meant it "seriously" serious. I knew he was taunting him. I was just thinking "Yeah, well that's shitty cuz the guy literally couldn't stop you, what's he gonna do other than watch you coast by?"

I didn't think Sam was being an poopchute. I'm not even sure Sam's capable of being an poopchute.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2019, 02:45:23 PM »
I didn't think Sam was being an poopchute. I'm not even sure Sam's capable of being an poopchute.

I hope he is, I can't think of a great QB I've watched who doesn't have that edge to him. Rodgers, Brady, Manning, Favre are all assholes when they need to be. I think that's probably true of all great athletes regardless of sport or position.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

Italian Seafood

• Al Toon
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2019, 02:50:16 PM »
Important part is Sam has two hands on the football.     #NotSanchez

Tags: