Author Topic: Jets fire Mike Maccagnan and Brian Heimerdinger, name Gase as acting GM  (Read 27973 times)

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Jets don’t hire Rhule because he wants his own coaches

Instead let’s just let Gase and his butt buddies run the whole team

No this was a good hire because Jets
My dad always says he's undefeated at tailgating

Maybe it's not I who doesn't know what he's talking about

d sw0rdz

• Shaun Ellis
  • I'm Chad Pennington
you have to believe the 'interim' title is exactly what it is/means. just a placeholder for the spot until the actual replacement is officially hired, which, hopefully, is soon.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
Oh wait, don't let's forget hiring a run game co-ordinator who made his name as a QB coach and who as an OC had one of the most insipid and useless running games in the league.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
You're both wrong. Putting a Gase yes man in charge is a monumentally stupid decision, one almost as bad as hiring him in the first place.

I hate Gase. I also hate Gregg Williams. I also hate Gase's idiot lackey OC. Basically, I despise our entire coaching staff before we've even kicked or thrown a ball under them, and now I'm going to hate our GM by association with that shower of cunts and lunatics.

Seriously, freak this franchise. We finally get a guy who looks like he could be our franchise QB, and we surround him with these shitheads.

Face it...you're never gonna get your way. 
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
Face it...you're never gonna get your way. 

Well, I am. Three seasons from now when we've won maybe 15 games in total, we tear the whole freaking thing down and start over once more, we've fucked up Sam's development and the whole wretched mess continues.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Dowell Loggains for VP of Player Personnel
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
Well, I am. Three seasons from now when we've won maybe 15 games in total, we tear the whole freaking thing down and start over once more, we've fucked up Sam's development and the whole wretched mess continues.

I'm hoping we go after Douglass from the Eagles...would be a solid hire.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
Oh, and now there's a rumour that Gase never wanted Bell. freak me. This franchise is a freaking shambles.

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

One disagreement between Adam Gase and Mike Maccagnan/Christopher Johnson...

Gase absolutely did not want to sign Le’Veon Bell, per sources. In fact, he made it clear that he didn’t want to spend a lot of money on any running back.

And before you say "yeah but Manish", he may be a rooster but he's right more often than most care to admit.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
You're both wrong. Putting a Gase yes man in charge is a monumentally stupid decision, one almost as bad as hiring him in the first place.

I hate Gase. I also hate Gregg Williams. I also hate Gase's idiot lackey OC. Basically, I despise our entire coaching staff before we've even kicked or thrown a ball under them, and now I'm going to hate our GM by association with that shower of cunts and lunatics.

Seriously, freak this franchise. We finally get a guy who looks like he could be our franchise QB, and we surround him with these shitheads.

THIS X 1000

Rosetta Stoned

• Laveranues Coles
  • Holy freaking excrement
This freaking team... ;D ;D

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
If our GM deserved to get fired, why did we let him run a monumentally important free agency and draft?

I wanted him fired after the season with the coach, like a normal team does.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
re: Bell - Gase needs to STFU and just coach the freaking team. Hated the hire from jump street and he hasn't proved me wrong.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
If our GM deserved to get fired, why did we let him run a monumentally important free agency and draft?

I wanted him fired after the season with the coach, like a normal team does.

#BecauseJets

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
I guess Gase really wanted roster control.  I knew it was odd when he took the job without having final say on players.....after having full autonomy in Miami.

SixFeetDeep

• Global Moderator
  • Don Maynard
  • uttah disastuh
Oh, and now there's a rumour that Gase never wanted Bell. freak me. This franchise is a freaking shambles.

And before you say "yeah but Manish", he may be a rooster but he's right more often than most care to admit.

Our Head Coach and GM thinks that LeVeon Bell and CJ Mosley are overpaid and didn’t deserve the contracts they got.  That should go over just great in the locker room.

This is why I didn’t want to hire a dickhead that doesn’t get along with players.

Tags: