Author Topic: 2019 Tailgate  (Read 62591 times)

Koz

• Chad Pennington
Re: 2019 Tailgate
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2019, 10:20:19 AM »
"I'll take the seats furthest away from SFD's friends, please. You could even sit me next to the tall, chatty fellow."

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
  • Effort. Technique. Violence.
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2019, 10:30:20 AM »
junc is actually a nice dude IRL.

Tommy is the only sketchy one in person.  I blame the cocaine.

I always got on fine with Tommy, but he is a bit of a hooligan and prone to saying somewhat inappropriate things. I can see why he might not be everyone's cup of tea.
A cross-dressing limey poofter

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2019, 11:53:17 AM »
Early vote for the Giants game. Would like to take advantage of the numerous chanting opportunities

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2019, 12:03:10 PM »
Early vote for the Giants game. Would like to take advantage of the numerous chanting opportunities

Guessing tickets for that will be super expensive, no?

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2019, 12:15:20 PM »

My vote will be based on time of year more so than which opponent.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

guinness77

• Shaun Ellis
  • Honkey chops
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2019, 12:19:05 PM »
"I'll take the seats furthest away from SFD's friends, please. You could even sit me next to the tall, chatty fellow."
Aw. That’s like the nicest thing you’ve ever said about me.

Definitely echo the tommy statements. I always got along with him but I can see why people would have a problem with him. The first time I met him he was wearing a tux and I walked past him to get into Rattle n hum and I’m like “who’s the freaking guy in the tux?“ of course it was him.

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2019, 12:41:17 PM »
Guessing tickets for that will be super expensive, no?

I don't believe the Jets materially change the price per ticket based on opponent.  I think the tickets for the Vikings game we went to this past season was a "premier" opponent, and it was still fairly reasonable.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2019, 12:45:10 PM »
I don't believe the Jets materially change the price per ticket based on opponent.  I think the tickets for the Vikings game we went to this past season was a "premier" opponent, and it was still fairly reasonable.

Understood, but I would expect the tickets from the team to sell out pretty quickly given there will be two NYC fanbases trying to get tickets in the same stadium, and the after market will be commensurately inflated.

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2019, 12:59:36 PM »
I am 90 percent in depending on the date. From what I've gathered the two rules I should live by are no cocaine and don't wear a tux.

Unless the teams are excrement, the Giants game will be a hot ticket if going on the secondary market. It always is. That's the one game I might not be able to attend as the wife and I usually plan on going to that game and tailgating with her excrement-eating Giants fans of cousins, but I might be able to beg out this year if I have an alternative. I'm usually really good about not bringing the salt, but when Folk hit that field goal four years ago I was pretty animated about it.

Johnny English

• Administrator
  • Don Maynard
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2019, 01:19:42 PM »

I am 90 percent in depending on the date. From what I've gathered the two rules I should live by are no cocaine and don't wear a tux.

No one minds you doing blow as long as it doesn't turn you into a dick, but sadly those two things kind of go hand in hand.

As for the tux, your wardrobe decisions are between you and your own sense of self respect.

MBGreen

• Indian Death Lock
  • Administrator
  • Curtis Martin
  • Chest hair for miles and miles.
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2019, 01:33:09 PM »
Gonna see if we can coax Hobbes out of retirement to attend the tailgate.  He's worth the price of admission alone.
Quote from: bojanglesman
"Hello good sir GM, may we pretty please have your throwaway centers and gords please??!?  I'll suck yo'dick!"

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2019, 02:07:20 PM »
I’ll bring cocaine

loyaljetsfan

• Chad Pennington
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2019, 02:17:35 PM »
Understood, but I would expect the tickets from the team to sell out pretty quickly given there will be two NYC fanbases trying to get tickets in the same stadium, and the after market will be commensurately inflated.

Definite possibility, unless the Giants are excrement...which is highly likely. Just tossing an idea out there...I'm pretty flexible.

Pope

• Shaun Ellis
  • I am the Pope and this is my church
2019 Tailgate
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2019, 02:26:07 PM »
Jets Giants tickets are always insanely expensive

mj2sexay

• Jorkin My Peanits
  • Shaun Ellis
  • ze/zerrrrr
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2019, 02:35:10 PM »
I’ll bring cocaine

In all sincerity if I'm able to attend I'll be bringing the old pen and oils.

Tags: